Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
Alice, it's over, stop including yourself in his life
D0Urnd5.png

also so rich to accuse her of constant vacationing, unlike Alice she actually has worked the past years
r4C9NiT.png

if Alice admit that she got frustrated, you can tell what really happened
x6avH9j.png

so she HAS abused people before? She admits this here, right?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
you dont stay friends with abusers
View attachment 965494
Wow. This stuff - the utter abuse she has spewed in the last few months on Twitter and now they NEED to be friends for the kids? Right from our ex playbook too. Narcs go to therapy to learn the right things to say to continue their abuse and try to look good. I see you, Alice. I always have, since I first saw your tweet saying he had left the family and started following this. You are sick. And you don’t get to decide who experiences your behaviour as abusive. I have no doubt you abused him in private, and what you did to him in public is plenty abusive in my book. Every damn day. I really, really hope he lives a long and happy life without you, in whatever way he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

M33L4

VIP Member
0F78242E-95F9-475C-9159-86C084801F62.jpeg

Alice love, I had more chance of going to France with Ioan than you did you fucking trumpet. He left you a year ago, you were never ever going to France.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice, it's over, stop including yourself in his life
View attachment 965596
also so rich to accuse her of constant vacationing, unlike Alice she actually has worked the past years
View attachment 965597
if Alice admit that she got frustrated, you can tell what really happened
View attachment 965598
so she HAS abused people before? She admits this here, right?
She just admitted she abuses people when she believes they deserve it.
Holy hell.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Alice doesn’t believe she abused Ioan because the things normal people think are abusive, Alice thinks are totally fine. That’s part of the disconnect.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Ioan is taking good professional advice. Meeting in a public place is always sound advice after some separation and where there is family conflict or tension. The last thing he should do is see them in Alice’s home. It should be neutral territory at first and at his own home soon after.

As for Bianca. I’m really surprised people here think Bianca should bow to Alice’s abusive and coercive behaviour by stopping her SM presence. Nothing would give Alice more satisfaction. The gloating would never end and neither would the abuse and harassment.

The fact that Ioan can’t have his picture taken with B for fear or AEs abusive reactions and blackmail threats is something we should all be pushing back against. Its not early days, it’s a year on and it’s clear she is doing this not from pain but from rage. Her feelings are not more important than anyone else’s. Let’s not excuse her abusive behaviour, it needs to be called out.

She only abuses people who deserve it and in her mind, Ioan and Bianca ALWAYS deserve it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She just instagrammed one of the girls like she’s a prize. I’m absolutely disgusted at her tonight. I’ve never seen anything like this.
This is the real Alice in all her full glory. This is who she tries to hide from others. She's showing just how abusive and controlling she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

M33L4

VIP Member
She quite literally documented her abuse on Twitter and Instagram. You could probably pinpoint the moment the relationship changed. Her bloody hashtags alone were abusive!

M33L4

VIP Member
Any shrink worth their salt would never diagnose or explain the behaviour of ex-husbands to the estranged wife.
My heart is broken for Ioan tonight, it’s utterly heartbreaking.

• Heart
  • Sad

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
I really would like to sit Lorraine down now and ask to her to account for that ridiculous interview. Show her this car crash and ask her why she gave such an abusive woman a platform to abuse further. There are so many bit players in this shitshow, I will need footnotes in 20k word dissertation.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The BW video takes me two ways…..

1. are they doing a little 🖕🏻 To Alice after her BATSHIT day today?
2. Are they unaware in their happiness and oblivious (links into “they don’t care”)

🤔

* side note… I LOVED seeing that video. I know they are being low key and classy but I love seeing them together happy, and BW is only 29. Plus she’s been with Ioan ages. I think they should slowly start posting now. Alice doesn’t deserve their mercy the way she is behaving and being abusive about them.
BW can post whatever the fuck she wants at this point. She has family in at least two other countries that probably count on seeing her new life here via IG. She has every right to post without fear of retaliation, as does Ioan. Alice needs to lose her SM accounts for a while until she has stopped this smear campaign and targeted abuse. She needs a full on time out. Yesterday's madness was it for me. I started with incredible empathy for her and I've come full circle. She's an abusive Narc and needs to be held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
He didn’t take the kids because she didn’t let him!!!
I am glad that he has accused her of abuse. If it’s true. Who knows with Alice it could be totally made up.
But it’s time men started speaking up when they are victims too (thinking Jonny Depp and Amber Heard).
no wonder he took a police officer when he went to take his things, god knows what Alice would accuse him of otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s told the girls about the dreams that B would kill them hasn’t she?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Just William

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-01-05 144844.png

The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

welp

VIP Member
Alice's followers really are some dumb batch

Alice claims mental abuse, but claims relationship was perfect, wanted (wants?) him back, goes batshit over no contact, meanwhile cyber abuses ex, his family, girlfriend and everyone who dares to support him, and practices the most obvious parental alienation case while gaslighting everyone about her "kindness" -> oh no, she was ABUSED, well done for speaking up gurl, you are a role model (remenber this was the justification given before Bianca for her abusing him non-stop on SM)

Ioan claims (in private) abuse, gets non stop abused online for a year, was regulary put down by wife on SM before he left, leaves relationship, goes no contact, refuses to go to the house, takes police with him to collect his stuff -> WHAT A TERRIBLE MAN, HE IS MAKING IT ALL UP

There is a special place in hell for these sort of people

• Heart
Reactions: 50