Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #44 Ioan’s toothbrush has left the building!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Title Suggestion by @IHateHadargoyle

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all. Please add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’.

Might be an idea to pop upsetting or potentially triggering subjects behind a spoiler.

The pink button is a wiki full of info about this subject.

Ioan collected his stuff, Alice has gone mad mad on twitter. Apparently he is taking her to court for domestic abuse. tit has gone real!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Wow thanks to having Covid and being up in the middle of the night I’m finally managing to witness one of the Twitter meltdowns live 😱

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow thanks to having Covid and being up in the middle of the night I’m finally managing to witness one of the Twitter meltdowns live 😱
This is my first day back at work and only Ive written one email and started one excel spreadsheet - its 3.30 PM. Been watching Tattle for the rest of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The abuse/court - would that be a custodial sentence if found guilty. Would the media be allowed to cover it?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He doesn’t even like kids but went through all that ivf to have kids? 🤔
5D9B6538-5999-4BED-B699-286C8272B6D5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
This is my first day back at work and only Ive written one email and started one excel spreadsheet - its 3.30 PM. Been watching Tattle for the rest of the day.
And that is wrong how? It is nearly 2.30am where I am. I am meant to be getting up at 6. I am too old to pull an all Nighter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
why would others know about domestic abuse, Alice
Screenshot_20220105-032411_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
And that is wrong how? It is nearly 2.30am where I am. I am meant to be getting up at 6. I am too old to pull an all Nighter!
*Whispers* it’s my birthday and I really have to go to bed 😂
Alice is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well Alice started way earlier today than normal. I dont think you will get much sleep as Alice is clearly on a major rant. She cant have managed to get much alcohol into herself yet. think its only going to get worse. I waiting for her accusation that Ioan sexually abused Emma the dog, Alice has that look about her tonight. Have the feeling its going to be bad.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Odds on she will delete these abuse tweets. I hope IG or his lawyers are on Twitter tonight, or at least come here for copies. Tonight will be as bad as the coke accusations.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.