Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #41 Alice still has Phil-ings for Ioan but will never a-Tone for her actions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mirror can duck off aswell with this non story.
TRY REPORTING ON ALICE AND THE WAY SHE'S WITHHOLDING THE KIDS FROM THEIR DAD OR THE BILE SHE SPOUTS AGAINST HIM.
Screenshot_20220101-165548_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It’s awake and going after the wrong Twitter account. Honestly batshit stuff.
I don't dare look

ETA. I think the Mirror are mocking her, just seen how many stories they've put up recently

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Following on from the admiration of Ralph Fiennes in the last thread, did one of you manifest Constant Gardener onto Netflix UK?

If you're that good, could you manifest a judge to expedite the divorce to AE and IG? And £1m for me?

Ta ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
DM writes such tosh..."stepped out on a romantic dog walk"
what's romantic about walking a dog??????

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Where? Can anyone else (other than Malice) see this nose she’s referring to??
It’s a cute nose! People pay for that kind of defined nose tip, I’m not sure what she’s looking at, unless it’s her own mirror she’s referring to

Reactions: 20
Happy new year to all!

Is it just me or does the guy in the dog walking pap pics …. Kind of not look like Ioan? How funny would it be if Bianca did move to LA … to be with someone else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm doomed :(
Me too. I’ve always looked like a cow kicked me in the face and then bought the rest of the herd in to finish me off.

Not convinced I’m gonna look better with age either.

On the positive side, people sometimes compliment me on my choice of earrings, so that’s nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
"Looks like she borrowed a fake nose from a joke shop." "Horse-teethed bogan." There is positively something wrong with her. As a wife going through a divorce even despising the new girlfriend, I get that. But a grown woman, as someone who says she wants to act again or do something in the entertainment/social media world, talking like she is from the gutter is absolutely disgusting and bizarre. This is why you know she is the one that was calling Ella, Ioan's extremely young costar, fat, a fattie, tweeted at her, pretending it was Ioan who was talking about her like that. Either way, why would a 53-year-old actress tweet at a 20-year-old actress that she was called a fattie? Talk about a bully. That's Trump behavior on twitter. That's what she is. She is a vicious woman, who really has zero class. Talk on SM about your hurt and anger and even if you feel they cheated, whatever. But "a fake nose from a joke shop"? What a weirdo. Poor Ioan. Married to that for years.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Why would they choose now to be papped? She even seems to be wearing the same clothes from the last time they got papped. If they're the ones who set it up I think the timing is a bit mean, as it's the date of the official break up. Sad all round.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Happy new year to all!

Is it just me or does the guy in the dog walking pap pics …. Kind of not look like Ioan? How funny would it be if Bianca did move to LA … to be with someone else.
looks like he cut his hair (or its because of the cap idk)

Reactions: 10
"Looks like she borrowed a fake nose from a joke shop." "Horse-teethed bogan." There is positively something wrong with her. As a wife going through a divorce even despising the new girlfriend, I get that. But a grown woman, as someone who says she wants to act again or do something in the entertainment/social media world, talking like she is from the gutter is absolutely disgusting and bizarre. This is why you know she is the one that was calling Ella, Ioan's extremely young costar, fat, a fattie, tweeted at her, pretending it was Ioan who was talking about her like that. Either way, why would a 53-year-old actress tweet at a 20-year-old actress that she was called a fattie? Talk about a bully. That's Trump behavior on twitter. That's what she is. She is a vicious woman, who really has zero class. Talk on SM about your hurt and anger and even if you feel they cheated, whatever. But "a fake nose from a joke shop"? What a weirdo. Poor Ioan. Married to that for years.
When did she call Ella a fattie? I didn't read anything about that.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Me too. I’ve always looked like a cow kicked me in the face and then bought the rest of the herd in to finish me off.

Not convinced I’m gonna look better with age either.

On the positive side, people sometimes compliment me on my choice of earrings, so that’s nice.
🤣🤣🤣🤣I sometimes do that how attractive thing on insta .. I rarely get above a 2. I'm 43 so my 'glory' days are well over.

Plus side erm ... oh this is hard I think the little toe on my right foot is stunning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy new year to all!

Definitely a haircut. The ears are the same 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.