Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #41 Alice still has Phil-ings for Ioan but will never a-Tone for her actions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggested by @BigBonedBuzzard its not the most liked but I got to page 8 on most liked and couldn't find one so just picked one I liked on last few pages.
PLEASE LIKE THREAD TITLE SUGGESTIONS SO THEY ARE EASY TO FIND

New members are encouraged to use the pink Wiki button at the top of the page for a short history of this subject.

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all. Please add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’ and remember to highlight it in bold so we can find it later.

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...inja-till-a-squirrel-binned-her.25783/page-51

Please pop things of sensitive nature behind a spoiler.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Quick summary: After some relative silent Alice went batshit over NYE again and claimed that Ioan called her brother's wife to inform them that Alice is impersonating him on twitter. She now prepares to introduce her "third" (well, actually 2nd, but she didnt inherited her dads talent for maths it seems) brother. She also apprently received a new lawyer letter on NYE. And yet again went on a lengthy insulting rant about Bianca (her looks, actions, how she ruined her life, etc. you name it). This happened to come just hours after Bianca posted a IG throwback of her year that included a picture of her in front of the eiffel tower and her and Ioan's shadows holding hands in Nice. After claiming for years that her mom was wonderful she has also accidentally admitted that she and her father cheated on each other during their marriage. Oh!

A reminder to not contact Alice over her social media (or any other means for that matter). Ultimately it will serve no ones purpose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
also carry over from last thread
Stop sending letters, a waste of money. They are probably charging him hundreds of dollars per letter.
Put his money to better use and get the case into court. Yes the court has a backlog, but he is only perpetuating the delay by sending pointless letters.
I agree with this, and in fact I think he should have taken this to court from the start. That's the only way to deal with Alice and probably not massively more expensive than his hopeless attempt of a collaborative divorce.

Reactions: 34
Happy New Year guys and gals, and may 2022 kick the asses of 2020 and 2021 into infinity, and be full of only the best and most fabulous of things 💕💕.

Bringing a really insightful comment that @Treacletrixter made in the last thread about the Evans kids and drinking. I found this Alice tweet which might lend some perspective. (Also, from reading ‘Tone’s tweets, ‘he’ simply doesn’t come across as male - what bloke says ‘Hehe’? His style seems very feminine to me).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've given an inordinate amount of thought to IG and his career recently and have come to the conclusion that it would be great if they made more Hornblower. He said years ago that he would like the series to continue, following the progress of the books to where he ends up an Admiral. I think it would work to have a later look at him, if as well written and with the same production values as the original series, which is still broadcast a lot, at least on UK TV. Many of the original cast are still around and working, no one would mind (I don't think) if things needed to be massaged so eg the great Sean Gilder and Paul Copley could reprise Stiles and Mathews.

Just a thought but possibly a more sensible one to lobby for than lurking around Hollywood, which is still so full of young handsome men (and women) that aging is a desperate thing. His older age would actually help.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I missed us all being Ioans, witches and dicks, but I found me a Phil.

ETA - I forgot the dicks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As she hasn't woken up yet and started deleting....two things I'm thinking about - apologies if these have been covered to death already:
1. The black eye. I seem to recall he went to an event without her after this black eye. Knowing what we know now, I assume he had the choice to (A) go with her and she would embarrass him, get drunk, talk over him be a general liability or (B) face her wrath if he wanted to go without her.
2. His collapse at the ashes - was this heat stroke or something else ? She referred to him having nervous breakdowns on the set of Harrow (I think I've remembered this correctly) and that he gave up drink and became boring. Was there any evidence of an alcohol problem?

Reactions: 14
also carry over from last thread
I agree with this, and in fact I think he should have taken this to court from the start. That's the only way to deal with Alice and probably not massively more expensive than his hopeless attempt of a collaborative divorce.
There's just no 'collaborating' with Alice on anything is there, he should've known what she'd be like. Maybe IG was avoiding a court case to lessen the hurt, but I think that is the only answer - all this living in limbo for the girls can't be doing them any good especially having to contend with their mother too!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok Is it just me or does Bianca look a lot like a Natalie Imbruglia?

I love that little story of how Ioan gave a helping hand to Zhora’s marketing career. He just modestly gets on and quietly gets things done, while Alice as obnoxious and loud as ever, manages to do absolutely nothing at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

They really were a very peculiar match.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For the sake of non UK Tattlers Philth is the nickname used for Phil Mitchel a character in Eastenders. A popular British Soap. There were two brothers and a spoilt little sister in a family renowned for aggression and dysfunction. The matriarch called Peggy Mitchell (played by the marvellous Babs Windsor) had a catch phrase of “Getta out of moi pub”. Philth, a consummate shagger on and off screen was known for “I going to kill ya”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ok Is it just me or does Bianca look a lot like a Natalie Imbruglia?

I love that little story of how Ioan gave a helping hand to Zhora’s marketing career. He just modestly gets on and quietly gets things done, while Alice as obnoxious and loud as ever, manages to do absolutely nothing at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

They really were a very peculiar match.
Not just you, they look very similar! Petite, dark hair, big smile, Aussie tan, Bianca could easily pass as her little sister

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The cheek of her going on about BW’s insta filters when her go-to filter is the cracked out house elf eye filter. Not to mind that she uses it on her own daughters. Cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You'd think that is was Deb or Lin he was divorcing the way they carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You'd think that is was Deb or Lin he was divorcing the way they carry on
This! It’s truly bizarre.

Also these ‘letters’ she receives from Ioan’s lawyers? I’m assuming it’s a reminder on that wizard thing to STFU. She makes out like she got a howler. So dramatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve had a catastrophic hangover today so I have been (kind of) catching up. What chaos! Am I remembering rightly that “Tone” was following Ioan on Twitter? He isn’t anymore so I’m assuming he’s been blocked. Or has unfollowed out of sheer fury at having his identity questioned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.