Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #41 Alice still has Phil-ings for Ioan but will never a-Tone for her actions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zip silver I wondered about the pedalo thing I thought it was Spanish for something !?🤔🤭🤭someone please clarify xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I will be burnt for this. But as an intensive care nurse background and working wards. When we seen an admission with fibromyalgia, we all knew what type of patient and hell of a time we would be in for. Setting their watches and phones for their opioids, middle aged, overweight, so not work, needy. All the family asking around the nurses station kicking off, as said patient wasn’t getting enough attention. They diagnose fibro when they can’t find anything else wrong. As one doctor said to me it doesn’t exist.
What is really difficult that there are people who are clearly suffering and struggle to get a diagnosis, and sometimes there are no answers, and no diagnostic confirmation. I've also been around enough people to know there are those who utilise it for their own financial gain, in healthcare, and a flatmate who was clearly fine with lots of energy but claimed he was unable to work. For AE I have a strong suspicion of the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Which will likely feel like absolute heaven to him. Living with someone he loves who is calming and doesn’t abuse him (afaik), being able to go about his business without walking on eggshells, knowing he can do stuff without being videoed and it shared with the world without his consent. Funny how she doesn’t realise she’s highlighting just how badly he needed to get away from her that he went from a beautiful house to a crappy tiny apartment*

*which is what she’s trying to paint it as... I’m sure it’s fine, she’s so smug and classist. Nothing wrong with a flat ffs!

Been meaning to ask this for threads: is a pedalo a slang for a paedophile? I’ve never heard of it before and can’t find anything online saying it is so I’m wondering if I’m missing something, why is it used and what does it mean?
I think tattle changes it to pedalo

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You have the right attitude. It is like a lions den on Twitter. It makes me think of Roman times and what it must have been like to be in the colosseum. It is nasty.
Sadly people are cruel everywhere. Here, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. They're innocent platforms and the only thing that makes them good or bad are the people posting on them. Some people here said atrocious things about me, as did people on Twitter. I just hope to remind people they can choose to be kind because it's us that makes a place nice or unpleasant <3

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
new thread

Reactions: 5
I dislike Alice's nose intensely. It looks like the same overly sculpted nose every woman on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has. That is not a compliment. Unoriginal is the word. In fact, she really reminds me of someone. 🤔
Am I the the only person here that was team BB ride or die. 💥 To be fair I mostly like her because she wiped that smug grin off whatsernames face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we do like a last orders at the bar warning for thread titles and make the warning light up and flash🙏I keep forgetting till times up 😵😢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will be burnt for this. But as an intensive care nurse background, and working on wards. When we saw an admission with fibromyalgia, we all knew what type of patient and hell of a time we would be in for. Setting their watches and phones for their opioids. Creating hell if it’s minutes late. They are typically women who are middle aged, overweight, addicted to opiates, do not work, needy and have a partner or husband running around after them terrified. The extended family are always around the nurses station kicking off, as said patient wasn’t getting enough attention ….morphine and so on. They diagnose fibro when they can’t find anything else wrong. As one doctor said to me it doesn’t exist. There is no scientific test, imaging or blood tests to diagnose it. When you speak to these patients, it’s the first thing they tell you. When you have nursed patients with cancer and genuine ailments, nurses and medics find it so frustrating.
You've edited this post to be even worse, even more offensive. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.