Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #41 Alice still has Phil-ings for Ioan but will never a-Tone for her actions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also carry over from last thread
I agree with this, and in fact I think he should have taken this to court from the start. That's the only way to deal with Alice and probably not massively more expensive than his hopeless attempt of a collaborative divorce.
Yes it will / would probably work out less in the long run.
Same thing happened for my mum, obviously not the celebrity side of it. But mum and dad started divorce, dad would ignore even his own lawyers letters, including them asking him to contact them. He dragged his feet as much as he could. There was a business to be negotiated too. Mum had the option to go straight to court, but thought it too extreme. She ended up paying approximately £ 130k in lawyers costs. With hindsight would have been less expensive and taken much less time

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Alice, I believe the “filter” BW has used is called ‘Not being a resentful, jealous, bitter, hypocritical old trout’
You should try it 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
And where did you borrow your pea head from Malice?
This woman is truly pathetic. Borrowed a nose from a joke shop? How.Old.Is.She.
Her insecurities are showing loud and clear. Confident people don’t hate, and certainly don’t drag someone’s looks to make themselves feel better 🤢

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
This woman is truly pathetic. Borrowed a nose from a joke shop? How.Old.Is.She.
Her insecurities are showing loud and clear. Confident people don’t hate, and certainly don’t drag someone’s looks to make themselves feel better 🤢
Classic projection; Alice got the mid 2000s nose job special that every 2000s It Girl is now ageing with. Her own nose must be a source of deep insecurity

Reactions: 23
Fully lol’ing at how her army of bum lickers are always suddenly, magically ‘quarter’ Welsh or have Welsh ancestry, in some ridiculously misguided bid to justify their crappy bigoted views. I mean this with every fibre of my being; duck. OFF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
New poster on this thread but have followed the horrifying saga here since Alice's first tweet was picked up by the Daily Fail, I am not proud to admit that I check the sidebar of shame from time to time 😞. Please indulge me in this lengthy post. I mean no offence and will slink away if this cause any problems.

As these threads progress, whatever compassion and empathy many Tattlers felt for Alice have dissipated to a great degree, mostly replaced by pity and anger. I truly believe that this thread would have been non-existent had Alice behaved like an adult, because most people here are kind and feel for those in distress. This is evident to me by the stories many of you have shared detailing your own pain, loss, horrific illnesses, personal struggles and determination to get on with your lives. I am very familiar with crushing grief, and I know how easy it is for that feeling to permanently change one's outlook on life. Relationships with loved ones, close friends and family can be irrevocably altered. "They" cannot walk in your path and do not know what to say or how to help you, so they unwittingly or deliberately extricate themselves from your lives.

Alice has suffered the death of a marriage. It must be soul crushing. No one really knows what happened . What we do know is her behaviour since the separation. It is well documented here, and Alice herself has provided the ugly details. Alice (or her Twitter followers) spends far too much time on this site , when she should be investing her energy in reclaiming her agency. Sorry for that cringe term, but I have a bit of a sore head today 🥴

Dear Alice,
You have two beautiful children, a home, financial stability (not buying your story of money woes), and if you so choose, a bright future ahead of you. You are an intelligent, attractive, articulate woman who is utterly lacking in self-confidence. I am no psychiatrist and will refrain from armchair diagnoses, but it is very clear to an outsider that you have an unhealthy relationship with alcohol. This will destroy you and those around you. Your girls will be grown before you realise it, so encourage their childhood joy whilst you have the opportunity . You have opportunities for fulfilling employment, but you must seek them out. No one will arrive at your doorstep, career offer in hand. Make use of your skills as a multilingual. Speaking and writing in multiple languages on a daily basis keeps the cobwebs from overtaking my grey matter, is the basis of my career and gives me immense pleasure. You have connections. Make use of them. Accept empathy but reject pity. Do not allow your rage to be weaponised against you. You can find peace and fulfilling new relationships, but your Twitter is poisonous. Regards, a Twattler who wishes you well.

(Fellow Tattlers, I apolgise for my rant . I must read like an awful self-appointed life coach, but I cannot self-edit today. Promise to never do it again 🤞🏻🤦🏼‍♀️
Love and peace to you all, and a happy and healthy 2022.❤☮)

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I don't like dissing someone's looks and also honestly think that AE was really, really, properly beautiful not so long ago. She could be very good looking again, even if she is what my dear old Nan would have called " not in her best features" at the moment. Pretending that BW is anything other than a very attractive young woman with a great figure does nothing other than make her look ridiculous. Concentrate on yourself, Alice

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s awake and going after the wrong Twitter account. Honestly batshit stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i dont even think Alice looks bad. she looks perfectly fine for her age and her lifestyle, but her dissing others for their looks is just rich, that's my problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i dont even think Alice looks bad. she looks perfectly fine for her age and her lifestyle, but her dissing others for their looks is just rich, that's my problem.
I agree, she’s let herself go due to poor self care but she’s not an unattractive woman and could still look good if she looked after herself. My issue is how she feels the need to hurl hurtful abuse at people based on their looks, she’s opening herself up for the same treatment because it’s more than a touch hypocritical. Besides, it’s her behaviour that’s making her beyond ugly

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Another meltdown coming...they have been papped by DM with the dog looking happy and normal out for a walk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.