Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having said that she could easily private her account and then with time naturally the "trolls" will die out as they cant reproduce into her follower list. So I kinda suspect she actually doesnt mind the trolls, she uses them for her agenda after all.
She definitely enjoys the attention. That's why she keeps unlocking her account. She thrives on it, even if it's negative attention, because it means SOMEONE is paying attention to her.

Reactions: 15
You're brave. That would be too dark and scary for me. But twitter gives us plenty of clues..

Also Alice (as I know you lurk here) IG hasn't given up the house. It's you that will have to give it up. :D :D
well, if he wants to sell he kinda has to be fair

Reactions: 4
I have no idea if anyone from Tattle was tweeting Alice I just wanted to throw a reminder not to. I hope ppl don’t think I’m throwing empty accusations around. The ppl tweeting her might not have a tattle account for all I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can you pay for articles to be put in the DM? Seriously?
Nah, they pick up cheap click bait from SM feeds for free. That’s what has happened here. The celebs are ok with it as long as they get their name out there and more clicks or followers for their insta page.

People can influence journalists. Some people cultivate mutually beneficial relationships that can mute stories or plant stories. Very rich people can use threats around ad revenue. Very famous people can provide a better story.

The DM will have paid Alice for the exclusive stories she gave them. Those are the pictures in the house and direct quotes. They don’t pay for SM content.

Please don’t be surprised if journalists are on here and are fishing. They will be monitoring her Twitter and Tattle. It’s easy work.

Reactions: 6
The one going after her on Twitter is the same avatar and name that claimed on Tattle that they saw Alice's letter (because that tit wasn't a poem) on Pinterest but never returned with proof.
Might be the same person or somebody impersonating them.
Hmmmmm verrryyyy interesting 🤔

Reactions: 5
Like the MITH myth and the affair timeline, I can’t let this one go.

Since stumbling upon Alice and being really fascinated by how bonkers she is, I’ve been really curious about her upbringing.

In previous tweets she talks of how her mother was perfect but now she says her perfect mother and ‘crappy’ father both had affairs during their marriage. That doesn’t sound like it was a great marriage, unless they both agreed to play the field I guess.

Two of the three children have serious alcohol problems, one I suspect has knackered his kidneys because of it. One has also had problems with money, hence the fall out with Alice after his pissed up messages to her asking for money. One sounds a bit like a conspiracy theorist and they all keep falling out with each other.

If nature has a hand in screwing them all up then she sure has a cruel streak. Me thinks there’s a few more skeletons in the family closet than Alice has let on.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
you can make certain promises for future stories etc. if they continue to future every fart of your story
I don’t know if this was intentional or not but it is both highly accurate and highly amusing.

Reactions: 4
looks like Lin had a friendly NYD message for Ioan again. Here is somebody responding to her. Their obsession with his body is insane tbh, of all the things, you pick out this (when he has a perfectly good one) while you are a Alice Evans supporter?
Screenshot_20220101-145714_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't think tattlers are behind every sock account. They most likely just read here like AE does

looks like Lin had a friendly NYD message for Ioan again. Here is somebody responding to her. Their obsession with his body is insane tbh, of all the things, you pick out this (when he has a perfectly good one) while you are a Alice Evans supporter?
View attachment 954973
What a dumbass. You always look bigger in shadow

Reactions: 13
I mean you delivered the answer yourself, no?

On tattle she can chose to ignore it, on twitter even if she blocks people they will keep coming back and thus she will always be exposed to it

Now obvioulsy she probably does read here (or at least her minions report back), but it's mentally still quite a different game to be directly exposed or not.

Having said that she could easily private her account and then with time naturally the "trolls" will die out as they cant reproduce into her follower list. So I kinda suspect she actually doesnt mind the trolls, she uses them for her agenda after all.
Yes I was answering myself, grandstanding in a ye olde fashioned old school mistress style lecture. 😊

Spot on about the ‘trolls’ her drama fest is absolutely over if people stop taking the bait on twitter. That’s why she plugs tattle so much. She’s trying to create a stir but Ioan and BW won’t take her bait so she needs to create drama with fake accounts and pretending she’s ‘trolled’ like a real celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So someone has purposely gone on to wind Alice up tonight. I find that upsetting. We knew she would be fragile too.That’s wrong.
“There” meaning she responded to a tweet I suppose.

You beat me to Prince Phil 🤣🤣
At least he’s admiting that she’s batshit crazy - there’s a backhanded compliment right there! 🤣🤣Although, Alice won’t have noticed that as she only sees what she wants to see…

Reactions: 3
Please don’t be surprised if journalists are on here and are fishing. They will be monitoring her Twitter and Tattle. It’s easy work.
[/QUOTE]
It's a bloody full time job....I'm getting nothing else done. The fridge is empty. My house is a mess. I need to do my tax return. My husband is thinking of divorcing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Like the MITH myth and the affair timeline, I can’t let this one go.

Since stumbling upon Alice and being really fascinated by how bonkers she is, I’ve been really curious about her upbringing.

In previous tweets she talks of how her mother was perfect but now she says her perfect mother and ‘crappy’ father both had affairs during their marriage. That doesn’t sound like it was a great marriage, unless they both agreed to play the field I guess.

Two of the three children have serious alcohol problems, one I suspect has knackered his kidneys because of it. One has also had problems with money, hence the fall out with Alice after his pissed up messages to her asking for money. One sounds a bit like a conspiracy theorist and they all keep falling out with each other.

If nature has a hand in screwing them all up then she sure has a cruel streak. Me thinks there’s a few more skeletons in the family closet than Alice has let on.
Sadly based on her posts there are more than a few tells about the skeletons. I suspect the Evans are too middle class to recognise excessive and dangerous drinking or bad life style choices. But Alice should think on. Her mother died young and her brother has an advanced chronic condition. She cannot carry living like this.

Reactions: 8
Happy new year! Get your sex, drugs and millennial's here

thread title suggestion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s very easy to impersonate Tattlers on Twitter. If we go down the rabbit hole of all things Alice we could easily say it’s one of her sock accounts or FM’s trying to get this place closed down.
I will never understand why she doesn’t just become the bigger person and not respond to it.
I have a friend going through similar. His husband moved out of the house, started a new relationship with their mutual friend and he has to move out of his home for the last twenty years. He has never posted a single thing about his ex-husband. I’m not saying you hold in your emotions but you do it with your friends and family, it’s cathartic to let our all of that anger and emotion but just going off constantly on Twitter is embarrassing now.
She could easily block these “sock accounts” but they are too close to the truth about her behaviour she loses perspective and accuses them of being B or Ioan. She is inadvertently confirming everything they say is true.

She will never stop looking on here, the Alice encyclopaedia is endless and she gives herself away too much by responding to the accusations on here.
She actively searches her mentions or sets “Tone” off to do that.

I wonder how many “roles” she’s really played her entire life.
I’ve no doubt she was charm personified before marrying Ioan. Something happened in that marriage and she became the absolute clown we see today with no boundaries, introspect or dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why on earth would Bianca be jealous of her? Why would anyone be jealous of her? She’s every woman’s worst nightmare. 53, no career, the waistline of a beer-barrel, a booze bloat and barely a roof over her head. Sorry but come on, the old narc line of calling everyone jealous couldn’t be more pathetic right now.

C2D1483F-6EC9-4F4C-A884-463A088FF31C.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I did notice one thing AE said when conversing with Tone. She slagged off her father and it was totally unnecessary. This is not something someone would do if they were or are truly NC due to abuse by that person. And it tells me that AE was definitely not the victim there. She is the perpetrator.

The reality of going NC with an abuser and especially a narc is that you can’t just stop talking to them. You must stop talking about them in public and to anyone who knows them. They will seek ways to engage directly and indirectly (Sm and FMs) to restart the abuse. Victims can get hoovered back in by SM goading and FMs. Restarting a cycle of love bombing and then abuse. They soon learn they must go completely grey rock. And sadly it’s why apps like the Wizard and other tools exist to ensure an abuser cannot use the children as a reason to engage.

It is telling that both her father and Ioan follow the grey rock technique and never talk to her or about her. The Hoarse Whisper told followers to do the same thing, not talk to her or about her to any FMs. She is robbed of her oxygen and it kills her (self medicating with booze does keep her going).

She loves people who troll her on Twitter. They are the next best thing to the real thing. For a troll to be told they know stuff and they must be the sock is a special form of love - Bombing. That is just icing on the mutually fulfilling argument they have with her.
You are so spot on. Narcissists love engagement. Any form of engagement is what they crave, even if, it is negative. They cannot stand no contact so, they take revenge by smearing you to anyone who will listen. Its just awful! It must be very stressful too. She’s doing it to Ioan and BW and anyone who does not agree with her.

Reactions: 11
You’re Bianca I’m Bianca she’s Bianca too, Happy Drunken Tweeting 2022.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
my New Year’s resolution was to avoid wasting hours following this slow-motion car crash. Oh well. Always next year!

I’m all for Terry Pratchett quotes btw. Here’s one of my favourites…

If cats looked like frogs we’d realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That’s what people remember.

Happy 2022 all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.