Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you pay for articles to be put in the DM? Seriously?
not cash directly (the DM would get in hot water over this), but you can make certain promises for future stories etc. if they continue to future every fart of your story

I've had this suspicion since her DM column was featured as if it's about the prime minister, not some c-list actor.

Reactions: 8
Hello. You all crack me up and it's soo hard to keep up with all these posts! I am fairly new to Tattle, but not at all new to AE's craziness. In fact, after reading the Wiki on here I am crediting myself with kicking off the end of their marriage back in 2018! :LOL:
What I've always wondered about is why he stayed with and even married her in the first place? I suppose he was dazzled by her beauty, quirkiness and "worldliness", having lived in Paris for years with Picasso's grandson. When you look at them in "102 Dalmatians" he was still in that gangly young phase. She wrapped him around her little finger those first years, banking on a glamorous life with a young actor whose star was rising on both sides of the pond. Maybe partly because of his conservative upbringing, he figured after 7 years he more or less had to marry her. And there was probably a physical aspect. An aunt of mine had a colorful way of expressing herself, one of her epic lines was "If you don't know why he married her, you know why he married her." 🤪

There could have been endless "defining moments" when he finally woke up and thought WTF am I doing here?! Whether it was this one, her incessant screeching telephone calls, her putdowns and lack of respect of his wishes about SM (among other things calling him a pussy for all the world to see, half naked pics, etc.), her drunkenness, laziness and slovenliness, her interference in filming of Harrow (calling producers, etc., to get him home), her total lack of private boundaries (selling her IVF story and Weinstein accusations to the Daily Mail). She just kept piling it on, but everyone has a cracking point.

The tragedy of it all is that he probably gave away years of his life for the sake of his children and has now lost them anyway. She was blabbing on last night about waiting for the food to arrive (McDonald's on NYE?!). In other words, she also violated his parental rights by denying him access to his children on New Year's Eve, as agreed upon. This deplorable shrew, who trumpets to the world about what a great mom she is, is too selfish and thick and twisted to see that she is denying her girls a father who wants to be part of their lives. So many children of divorce would love to have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi fellow Tattlers,

Just a quick update

Am on p35 previous post, have been laughing sooooo much at the "dick pic" comments, but this one really crowns them all:

View attachment 954859

Still not seeing signs that the girls have seen their dad 😩

And the Ashley Salad Cream guy really has shown himself to be just a first class "fist water" (✊💦) hasn't he?! 👀🤣
I'm glad you laughed! When I saw it blown up on screen though I thought for one horrible momento_O it had made its way to AEs Twitter to somehow provide proof that I am IG/BW/an incel/whatever we're meant to be today. So relieved.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No Alice has actually done far worse.
What vows did she make when they married? I'll bet ignoring personal boundaries, breach of privacy and public humiliation weren't part of the deal.
Yeah, last time I looked there was something about "to love and honor" in those vows. Honor as in respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Golly gosh, BW in a bikini is really high up the DM feeds. Dare I say it, oh I think I will. Higher than Alice could ever dare to imagine to get. Well done Alice you have promoted BW at your own personal cost and it is a credit to you. Wow I can actually be nice to you.

And well done the DM for using unfiltered Alice (Well one of the lesser filtered images). That’s the way to go from now on as Alice would be affronted to be seen any other way. She looked suitably and naturally cray cray and comfortably overweight.
I'm happy to see that Alice's nastiness has actually got Bianca some good publicity! She looks beautiful in those photos.

It does amuse me that the DM always posts that screenshot of Alice with her 'mad eyes' and her "I'm unhinged" look alongside Bianca's stunning pics.

I wonder if she thinks Bianca works for the DM too? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm kinda amazed that this story is still featuring so high in the tabloids. Are they paying for this? It's so odd for a c-list couple.
I think DM posts any photos of any woman in a bikini. I'm waiting for this year's annual Emma Forbes in her bikini in Barbados photo ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah just as a side bar, I would really prefer it if people didn't take my words and use them to argue with Alice. I've no interest.

That any of you found my comment funny and to the point is more than enough for me 😊 Happy New Year. Nice and sunny here so off to stretch the legs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is the difference between what we write here and taking it to Twitter if she reads both?

She can choose to look in at tattle or not and she knows she shouldn’t. It’s a gossip site mostly about people whose personal lives are online for public consumption. Tattle acts as a buffer, you can share your opinions about posts they share without invading that persons social media space or having any contact with them.

Her Twitter is her space, it’s not like logging on to Tattle, it’s her place not ours. Don’t cross that boundary. It’s a lowdown thing to do especially if you belive the person has MH, drink, drug or other ‘vulnerable’ behaviours.
It's against Tattle Life rules to take stuff from here and go on Twitter or Instagram and use it to antagonise them. Very disappointingly there have recently been at least 4 Twitter accounts that are obviously Tattle Life users who are going out of their way to stir up drama and attack Alice. Not only are they breaking the rules of this group, they're antagonising someone who's already struggling with Mental Health issues in order to get her to go off the rails for their amusement. I'm really disgusted at this type of behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
not cash directly (the DM would get in hot water over this), but you can make certain promises for future stories etc. if they continue to future every fart of your story
Alice probably did this anyway.

Funny thing is if I check that sidebar DM has for "celebrity" stories, I don't know 85% of them anyway, so it's not like BW and IG and AE are the only c-listers there. I guess that whoever wants coverage, gets coverage.
Reminds me of shows like I'm a Celebrity, or Celebrity Big Brother. You know three faces and the rest are Who?

Reactions: 9
What I've always wondered about is why he stayed with and even married her in the first place? I suppose he was dazzled by her beauty, quirkiness and "worldliness", having lived in Paris for years with Picasso's grandson. When you look at them in "102 Dalmatians" he was still in that gangly young phase. She wrapped him around her little finger those first years, banking on a glamorous life with a young actor whose star was rising on both sides of the pond. Maybe partly because of his conservative upbringing, he figured after 7 years he more or less had to marry her. And there was probably a physical aspect. An aunt of mine had a colorful way of expressing herself, one of her epic lines was "If you don't know why he married her, you know why he married her." 🤪

There could have been endless "defining moments" when he finally woke up and thought WTF am I doing here?! Whether it was this one, her incessant screeching telephone calls, her putdowns and lack of respect of his wishes about SM (among other things calling him a pussy for all the world to see, half naked pics, etc.), her drunkenness, laziness and slovenliness, her interference in filming of Harrow (calling producers, etc., to get him home), her total lack of private boundaries (selling her IVF story and Weinstein accusations to the Daily Mail). She just kept piling it on, but everyone has a cracking point.

The tragedy of it all is that he probably gave away years of his life for the sake of his children and has now lost them anyway. She was blabbing on last night about waiting for the food to arrive (McDonald's on NYE?!). In other words, she also violated his parental rights by denying him access to his children on New Year's Eve, as agreed upon. This deplorable shrew, who trumpets to the world about what a great mom she is, is too selfish and thick and twisted to see that she is denying her girls a father who wants to be part of their lives. So many children of divorce would love to have that.
He has got a mind of his own and is not clueless or incapable of deciding whether he should marry. He seems reasonably intelligent. People often blame the woman i.e. she got her claws into him. Or, he had no clue who he was marrying or she trapped/ensnared him. Men are capable human beings. Perhaps at that time, he actually loved her and wanted to marry her. She could have been a very different person to today. Perhaps he is also, different to the person he was then. Furthermore, her total lack of respect on SM was a small reflection of how things had turned out over time. But, he married her after 7 years so, he was with her long enough to know her character. However, if that has changed over time (which can happen) or he changed then it could result in divorce, separate ways etc I’m not denying her behaviour is awful. It is selfish and totally disrespectful.

I've had this suspicion since her DM column was featured as if it's about the prime minister, not some c-list actor.
If you look at who the DM cover, it's nearly always C listers. I don't know who most of them are, but then I don't watch soaps.

Reactions: 6
It's against Tattle Life rules to take stuff from here and go on Twitter or Instagram and use it to antagonise them. Very disappointingly there have recently been at least 4 Twitter accounts that are obviously Tattle Life users who are going out of their way to stir up drama and attack Alice. Not only are they breaking the rules of this group, they're antagonising someone who's already struggling with Mental Health issues in order to get her to go off the rails for their amusement. I'm really disgusted at this type of behaviour.
💯% to all of the above. I did wonder if someone had migrated over. Especially the one with the receptionist from monsters inc avatar.
She’s clearly not well so this isn’t right at all.

• Heart
BW has evolved through her struggles and shows insight on life. Alice is a total skank compared to Bianca and she just can’t seem to put the bottle down.
I think Ioan got out just in time, before the pills and booze consumed what’s left of her mind.

i wonder if someone sent screen shots to her SiL and she just presumed it’s Ioan like she always does, although it’s just as likely none of it even happened.

And here she blows again; the old walrus is on the warpath.

View attachment 954346
And it’s Alice and her sex obsessed self again too. And the drugs. She’s projecting I believe.

Reactions: 10
What is the difference between what we write here and taking it to Twitter if she reads both?

She can choose to look in at tattle or not and she knows she shouldn’t. It’s a gossip site mostly about people whose personal lives are online for public consumption. Tattle acts as a buffer, you can share your opinions about posts they share without invading that persons social media space or having any contact with them.

Her Twitter is her space, it’s not like logging on to Tattle, it’s her place not ours. Don’t cross that boundary. It’s a lowdown thing to do especially if you belive the person has MH, drink, drug or other ‘vulnerable’ behaviours.
I mean you delivered the answer yourself, no?

On tattle she can chose to ignore it, on twitter even if she blocks people they will keep coming back and thus she will always be exposed to it

Now obvioulsy she probably does read here (or at least her minions report back), but it's mentally still quite a different game to be directly exposed or not.

Having said that she could easily private her account and then with time naturally the "trolls" will die out as they cant reproduce into her follower list. So I kinda suspect she actually doesnt mind the trolls, she uses them for her agenda after all.

Reactions: 18
I did notice one thing AE said when conversing with Tone. She slagged off her father and it was totally unnecessary. This is not something someone would do if they were or are truly NC due to abuse by that person. And it tells me that AE was definitely not the victim there. She is the perpetrator.

The reality of going NC with an abuser and especially a narc is that you can’t just stop talking to them. You must stop talking about them in public and to anyone who knows them. They will seek ways to engage directly and indirectly (Sm and FMs) to restart the abuse. Victims can get hoovered back in by SM goading and FMs. Restarting a cycle of love bombing and then abuse. They soon learn they must go completely grey rock. And sadly it’s why apps like the Wizard and other tools exist to ensure an abuser cannot use the children as a reason to engage.

It is telling that both her father and Ioan follow the grey rock technique and never talk to her or about her. The Hoarse Whisper told followers to do the same thing, not talk to her or about her to any FMs. She is robbed of her oxygen and it kills her (self medicating with booze does keep her going).

She loves people who troll her on Twitter. They are the next best thing to the real thing. For a troll to be told they know stuff and they must be the sock is a special form of love - Bombing. That is just icing on the mutually fulfilling argument they have with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you look at who the DM cover, it's nearly always C listers. I don't know who most of them are, but then I don't watch soaps.
they are definitely all mostly better known than him in the UK even if most of them have less talent than both him and Alice!

Reactions: 1
I’d pay good money to find out just what is going on in Alice Evans mind.
You're brave. That would be too dark and scary for me. But twitter gives us plenty of clues..

Also Alice (as I know you lurk here) IG hasn't given up the house. It's you that will have to give it up. :D :D

Reactions: 11
💯% to all of the above. I did wonder if someone had migrated over. Especially the one with the receptionist from monsters inc avatar.
She’s clearly not well so this isn’t right at all.
The one going after her on Twitter is the same avatar and name that claimed on Tattle that they saw Alice's letter (because that tit wasn't a poem) on Pinterest but never returned with proof.
Might be the same person or somebody impersonating them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.