Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women with necks like inflamed scrotums should not be so keen to attack the looks of others. That’s all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They need to be careful with the !!!!! the world will run out soon if they don’t both stop over using them 😉
'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.'
- "Eric", Terry Pratchett

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh dear, so she’s dropped the idea that he’s turning down work and publicly recognises the damage all this has done to his career. Now Ioan just has to put his feet up and get all his payments reduced to a fraction of what they were. Oh Alice yoo is so stoopid, what a mess 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 954795
It ain't working Alice. In the end, a house is a thing. And by the way, still his. He can mend and continue the relationship with his daughters. His nanny? I think his too old for that 🤪 His reputation will be just fine, he's pure class being silent and you're the one looking like a crazy unhinged person. His career will be better now that you're out of the picture.

And yes, BW is very pretty, has enviable skin and glossy hair and a banging body. Just continously slagging her off will change none of that. We're not blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi fellow Tattlers,

Just a quick update

Am on p35 previous post, have been laughing sooooo much at the "dick pic" comments, but this one really crowns them all:

Screenshot_20220101-124948_Opera.jpg

Still not seeing signs that the girls have seen their dad 😩

And the Ashley Salad Cream guy really has shown himself to be just a first class "fist water" (✊💦) hasn't he?! 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did Tone turn up to witness his sisters carnage? Tony you’re not helping her. You think you are but you are not. You are enabling an unwell person.
Premonition:

Two tone doesn’t re-surface till at least 9-10am LATime.

he and Rache have set their body clocks to Alice’s to support her through.

wow! What wonderful people! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s literally no point in goading/arguing with her on Twitter. She will just shout out “you’re B!” Or “one of the sisters!” Or “Ioan!” And you just end up part of the circus. You can’t argue with stupid.

Plus, it gives credence to this idea that we’re trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would LOVE to give them a piece of my mind. AE really isn’t as clever as she thinks she is, but I might as well argue with my house plant for where it would get us 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder what Rache and her parents REALLY think of her.
If she were my sister in law and had previously gone on twitter accusing my husband of being a drunk who phones up asking for money, and telling people we had marriage problems I don't think I'd be up at 4 in the morning facetiming her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder what Rache and her parents REALLY think of her.
If she were my sister in law and had previously gone on twitter accusing my husband of being a drunk who phones up asking for money, and telling people we had marriage problems I don't think I'd be up at 4 in the morning facetiming her.
I’m not entirely certain I could ever trust her ever again!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Golly gosh, BW in a bikini is really high up the DM feeds. Dare I say it, oh I think I will. Higher than Alice could ever dare to imagine to get. Well done Alice you have promoted BW at your own personal cost and it is a credit to you. Wow I can actually be nice to you.

And well done the DM for using unfiltered Alice (Well one of the lesser filtered images). That’s the way to go from now on as Alice would be affronted to be seen any other way. She looked suitably and naturally cray cray and comfortably overweight.

Reactions: 22
1641042396663.png

Yes, Alice, it was worth it, because he had no choice! He had to leave because he was married to a wife who abused alcohol to the detriment of his reputation, since you posted drunkenly on twitter incessantly. He had to leave because your behavior was only escalating and he could no longer live in the sham of a marriage. He could no longer live with a woman who cared so little for the marriage that she continued her behavior: the hysterical dramatics, the lashing out. You say he cared about his reputation so can't believe he left you and is with another woman. Since he cares so much about his professional reputation, I would imagine a drunk wife on twitter was humiliating. A wife going into hysterics on twitter, getting into a three-day twitter war, all over being blocked (are you in high school) and talking about boozing and taking pills and threatening suicide (over a twitter relationship) was professionally hurtful and so concerning regarding fears for his children and was another bit of losing all love and respect for you. A wife flirting on line with some twitter guy. A wife who went on attack mode against a Black man simply for expressing an opinion about BLM and Biden's reaction as the Democratic nominee and you turning into such a fiasco that you ended up being called a Karen by others. You can't even have intelligent discourse with people on twitter who you disagree with, even in your own political party. You called your own husband a pussy on social media for not bending to your will about being active on SM for political causes. This goes on and on. He gave you years to look at your issues and change for the betterment of not only your mental health and physical health, and you ignored it because, Alice, you are always right. Oh, and I forgot your meltdown in the parking garage. Talk about how your actions do not help his career and cause him great embarrassment.

You see none of this, and it's why he moved on. YOU left him no choice! Again, look at yourself! A year has gone by. Still boozing and pill popping. Your attacks on people like his very young co-star, Ella, showed how despicable you can be, with zero embarrassment. Still showing such an ugly side to your personality. Still lazy. A housekeeper, nanny, no active look for a job, and no attempt to incorporate physical exercise into your life, which is another positive step forward for your mental wellbeing and physical wellbeing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread Tittle Suggestion?

Alice still has Phil-ings for Ioan but will never a-Tone for her actions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Well well AE had an eventful NYE, slagging off BW and IG on twitter. She is very reliable when it comes to big occasions lol.

If IG really called Rachel to see if Tone was on twitter then he and BW are lurking tattle. And gathering the screenshots no doubt. Of course it was AE who would have let them know about tattle many times lol.

Also more evidence of PA, IG has "lost" his kids who were supposed to be with him on NYE. Who damaged his reputation with his kids I wonder????

AE is sooooooo jelly. BW has a fake nose? Unlike AE with her nose job?? 🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s literally schizophrenic… having “chats” with Tone. Okaaaayyyyy then! Maybe in the mirror!

It’s actually starting to piss me off these people are engaging with her too. It’s clearly obvious she’s lost the plot. I think it’s quite sadistic of them!
Alice is seriously mentally ill. It’s starting to not be funny anymore. I feel so awful for anyone in her life or anyone who ever was, epecially the E’s who are linked to her permanently. Ioan and Bianca are going to need major support to cope with this, as well as the girls. I’d pay good money to find out just what is going on in Alice Evans mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Golly gosh, BW in a bikini is really high up the DM feeds. Dare I say it, oh I think I will. Higher than Alice could ever dare to imagine to get. Well done Alice you have promoted BW at your own personal cost and it is a credit to you. Wow I can actually be nice to you.

And well done the DM for using unfiltered Alice (Well one of the lesser filtered images). That’s the way to go from now on as Alice would be affronted to be seen any other way. She looked suitably and naturally cray cray and comfortably overweight.
If Alice lost weight and got herself in shape. The DM would probably post an article about her weightloss, how she did it and how great she looks now. Horrible to be judged on your looks (I know) but, sadly, it’s likely they would do it. There are ways to grab headlines in a more positive way than, simply bad mouthing your ex etc.

Reactions: 7

I'm kinda amazed that this story is still featuring so high in the tabloids. Are they paying for this? It's so odd for a c-list couple.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.