Ioan Gruffudd Alice Evans #40 AE thought she was a ninja till a squirrel binned her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I was answering myself, grandstanding in a ye olde fashioned old school mistress style lecture. šŸ˜Š

Spot on about the ā€˜trollsā€™ her drama fest is absolutely over if people stop taking the bait on twitter. Thatā€™s why she plugs tattle so much. Sheā€™s trying to create a stir but Ioan and BW wonā€™t take her bait so she needs to create drama with fake accounts and pretending sheā€™s ā€˜trolledā€™ like a real celebrity.
She has to cause a stir because the interest is waining - she only averages 1-2 likes per tweet these days. Used to be loads more hangers on and sympathy for her. Hard to be sympathetic these days though.

Reactions: 9
well, if he wants to sell he kinda has to be fair
She won't be able keep the house by buying him out. 30% will get her a much crappier neighbourhood if she stays in LA. The prenup will stand.

The only thing he lost was his kids, because Malice is a selfish piece of tit. Would love to know what the lawyer letter sent on NYE said...

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s very easy to impersonate Tattlers on Twitter. If we go down the rabbit hole of all things Alice we could easily say itā€™s one of her sock accounts or FMā€™s trying to get this place closed down..
Exactly, and people can create fake accounts here and on Twitter to mislead people. As Alice well knows.

Reactions: 4
Thereā€™s literally no point in goading/arguing with her on Twitter. She will just shout out ā€œyouā€™re B!ā€ Or ā€œone of the sisters!ā€ Or ā€œIoan!ā€ And you just end up part of the circus. You canā€™t argue with stupid.

Plus, it gives credence to this idea that weā€™re trolls šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I would LOVE to give them a piece of my mind. AE really isnā€™t as clever as she thinks she is, but I might as well argue with my house plant for where it would get us šŸ™ˆ
Exactly this!!!

Reactions: 3
Only 2 hours or so till ā€œToneā€ wakes up!!!
Looking like my premonition will be rightā€¦. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220101-152526_Twitter.jpg

She won't be able keep the house by buying him out. 30% will get her a much crappier neighbourhood if she stays in LA. The prenup will stand.

The only thing he lost was his kids, because Malice is a selfish piece of tit. Would love to know what the lawyer letter sent on NYE said...
I meant with this that he is giving up the house in a way because he wants to sell it (elsewhere), I'm aware that realistically Alice wont get it.

Only 2 hours or so till ā€œToneā€ wakes up!!!
Looking like my premonition will be rightā€¦. šŸ˜‚
Im manifesting him at 9:00 pm La time thatā€™s like 14 hours away so thereā€™s time for both, just donā€™t wear him out. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even engaging with ā€œsock accountsā€ isnā€™t driving up her likes that much on Twitter. All sheā€™s done today is up Biancaā€™s profile. Thatā€™s kinda hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I said that earlier. But I wasn't convinced she wouldn't just try it anyway and hope nobody realised.

ETA - just realised she said "third brother" in her tweets. I was thinking she meant third sibling, but third brother would imply the existence of someone other than Tone and Phil. The plot thickens...
Love your pic. Is that you, Phill,? šŸ¤£šŸ˜œ

• Haha
  • Wow
OMG, this is actually beautiful, I cant stop laughing

So apparently Zhora (the facebook admin that stayed a Ioan fan and left the now hate group) got an actual job in SM/marketing (and credited Ioan for it)
I5stDWg.png

WOXtLNn.png

and as you can imagine Deb/Lin are mad as duck (it's interesting how much they stalk her despite being blocked I think, at least Alice is semi-famous enough to make it worth it in her case)
2SboK4A.png

My Information Technology studies included Marketing, I can guarantee you that Deb & Lin's horrendous idea of promotion is not what would get ANYONE a job in that industry, so I guess Zhora saw over 6 years how it's not done. Fair play to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

So apparently Zhora (the facebook admin that stayed a Ioan fan and left the now hate group) got an actual job in SM/marketing (and credited Ioan for it)
View attachment 955063
View attachment 955064
and as you can imagine Deb/Lin are mad as duck (it's interesting how much they stalk her despite being blocked I think, at least Alice is semi-famous enough to make it worth it in her case)
View attachment 955065
My Information Technology studies included Marketing, I can guarantee you that Deb & Lin's horrendous idea of promotion is not what would get ANYONE a job in that industry, so I guess Zhora saw over 6 years how it's not done. Fair play to them.
Well done Zhora!! Go stay away from those toxic witches and be a success!! šŸ„‚

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 955063
View attachment 955064
View attachment 955065
Pretty much everyone these days, especially self-employed people have some kind of experience promoting their business or services on SM. I donā€™t know how these dinosaurs have confused talking relentless crap and kissing AEā€™s arse with promoting Ioanā€™s acting career but here we are.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 955046

I meant with this that he is giving up the house in a way because he wants to sell it (elsewhere), I'm aware that realistically Alice wont get it.
The only reason lawyers would be calling and delivering letters on weekends and 'non office hours' is because Alice went too far again, slandered IG and BW unforgiveably, alluded to monstrous perversions and admitted, while in an alcohol and benzo fuelled rage, that she is alienating the children from him.

Reactions: 16
The only reason lawyers would be calling and delivering letters on weekends and 'non office hours' is because Alice went too far again, slandered IG and BW unforgiveably, alluded to monstrous perversions and admitted, while in an alcohol and benzo fuelled rage, that she is alienating the children from him.
Yep! Or she withheld them/failed to facilitate in person/virtual contactā€¦.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.