Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pointed out a few threads back (because people were saying they weren’t sure if TD ever really knew BW at all) that they’re friends on FB & have interacted on there recently. BW follows both TD & AD on FB, Twitter, and Instagram. Doesn’t seem like TD has been engaging with the FMs in the past week, so maybe she’s been asked or told to stop. I think that’d be for the best.

Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget that she’s still doing everything she can to encourage other people to harass, insult and defame Ioan. Her hate campaign is really obsessive and creepy.

Perhaps the oldest doesn’t want to be on SM because she’s aware it was one of the reasons Ioan couldn’t cope with AE anymore or there were some arguments surrounding it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
We should all change our pictures to Ioan over Christmas… that’ll totally confuse the old cray cray!! ”So won’t the real IG please stand up”…
Done Mines is terrified Ioan when he sees Malice sitting outside his apartment with binoculars and a kidnap kit.

Reactions: 30
It's funny because there's a bit of buzz around IG re-appearing as Reed Richards. Tbh, I think he's a bit hotter with the stubble. Some just get BITTER when others look better with age

Reactions: 18
Let’s not forget that she’s still doing everything she can to encourage other people to harass, insult and defame Ioan. Her hate campaign is really obsessive and creepy.
Be the bride rather than the bridesmaid? If I remember correctly, Ioan had the starring role in the two Marvel films he was in. Sure they were campy as fuck because it predates the explosion of MCU, but he was the bride in those.
Or the groom, literally, in the 2nd (or the end of the 1st?).

I read some reviews of the Fantastic Four films recently and it's interesting how the public opinion changes with time. With the popularity of newer superhero films people were shitting all over the two FF films, but after the unsuccessful dark reboot with Miles Teller, fans went back to these campy ones and declared them kinda sorta alright.

Reactions: 11
Fine - you convinced me!

This pic is of Ioan's face when he looks at Alice across the courtroom after the judge awards him full custody.

Reactions: 24
MCU fans are so hyper critical. Also it’s like comparing Michael Keatons Batman to Christian Bale. Both completely different films, styles, directors etc

Reactions: 7
This is totes amazeballs Seriously, this is brilliant! Respect!

Reactions: 9
Okay I’m in, I went with baby Hornblower Ioan - before mAlice got her claws into him!
“Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?”

Reactions: 31
lol there are Ioan/Fantastic 4 rumours every year becaus MCU fans are nuts and spread all sort of fake rumours in the hope that the bait works. Not going to happen.

Would love it though. Can you imagine Pfizer going after them? LMAO

Reactions: 18
I think we can all agree Clooney’s Batman was an abomination.
Speak for yourself, that was a sexual awakening for me set to the soundtrack of U2 - Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me

Edit: just doubled checked my memory and apparently that’s Batman Forever and in fact Val Kilmer hahah. Worse!

Reactions: 21
I did wonder if TeamAlice Twatter account was AE in another disguise and then someone else mentioned it. Now I'm seeing more of the same writing style.

I almost wrote she's not that pathetic, is she, and then thought again..

Reactions: 17
I don't post much, but I'm in with the profile picture. "I'm coming for my girls Alice, and you can't stop me!"

Reactions: 22
so just checked what she deleted from her 2 AM session: this time she deleted the "he doesnt want to stay friends" and "they lost their dad" tweet lol
View attachment 935821
the first one was obvious, the second one seems random
"He doesn't want to stay friends. He has sent legal threats not to see him, look at him or contact him."

I would like roughly 56 grams of whatever the FUCK this zonked-out angus is snorting to even CONSIDER that he would be willing to stay friends. lmfao PLEASE like I am WILLING to forego sobriety if it means that I can dwell in a universe that is so far-removed from stark reality that I have unremarkably unfeasible hope in dead-end life situations.

Does anyone "know a guy"???

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
In solidarity Tattle although as opposed to pre-Malice I chose an avatar from post-Malice

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.