Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did see that , I was meaning in relation to his latest update, some fm’s have responded….

And let’s face it it’s Gloria who basically does that 🤷🏼‍♀️
I keep thinking back to that tweet or Instagram post (? Is that what it's called) when she said something along the lines of 1 or both the girls crying / being upset at Gloria going home, I found that a bit chilling, did they react that way become having Gloria there made them feel safe, looked after / cared for, or that Alice wouldn't get in such a state drinking and tablets when Gloria was there?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She still hasn’t publicly consoled Ashley over the sad loss of his MIL, she didn’t comment on his previous post until it was mentioned on here. Also where’s Tone? I hope that the stress of whatever that was the other night hasn’t affected his health. I’m still convinced it’s not the actual Tone. However, I can imagine any involvement with his malevolent sister causes him immense stress.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sadly I feel she now sees the children as her new "things to control main obsession by proxy" previously they were just extensions of her main obsession 😔have not seen any evidence of them being loved just for themselves without reference to how wonderful she is & how awful IG is I truly hate to say it but I think the minute they start making their own choices she'll turn her back on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Sadly I feel she now sees the children as her new "things to control main obsession by proxy" previously they were just extensions of her main obsession 😔have not seen any evidence of them being loved just for themselves without reference to how wonderful she is & how awful IG is I truly hate to say it but I think the minute they start making their own choices she'll turn her back on them.
I think they will be the ones to do that. Not out of choice but out of necessity, like everyone else in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Finally caught up again. I think this latest tweet session shows Alice has regressed further into her obsession. She was the usual nasty witch throwing out vicious attacks, but her opinion of herself has escalated.... She wrote about herself like she is the next messiah. Worrying.

Reactions: 16
I don't think she'll turn her back on them. If AE has anything it's staying power! She will use the same tactics on them that she's used on IG, everything from love bombing to gaslighting, manipulation, deceit, games, threats, tantrums, bullying, etc. Thank goodness they have a father who loves them, but whether AE succeeds in alienating them from him completely remains to be seen. I hope they can reconnect, if not now, then in the future when the girls are older and hopefully have a clearer view of their mother and of her part in this divorce. But by then the scars and distrust may run too deep. It's absolutely evil what AE is doing to her children, IG and their relationship.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I still am dumbfounded how she cannot see that she’s giving away all the information herself 🤣

And yes, she said his stuff was all over the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't think she'll turn her back on them. If AE has anything it's staying power! She will use the same tactics on them that she's used on IG, everything from love bombing to gaslighting, manipulation, deceit, games, threats, tantrums, bullying, etc. Thank goodness they have a father who loves them, but whether AE succeeds in alienating them from him completely remains to be seen. I hope they can reconnect, if not now, then in the future when the girls are older and hopefully have a clearer view of their mother and of her part in this divorce. But by then the scars and distrust may run too deep. It's absolutely evil what AE is doing to her children, IG and their relationship.
Good point👍😘 All of it is just sick batshit fuckery. I'll stick to dissecting the SEL now it's just too sad to contemplate the littleuns isn't it😰we all know going to take a miracle for them to end up relatively unharmed.

I still am dumbfounded how she cannot see that she’s giving away all the information herself 🤣

And yes, she said his stuff was all over the floor
I know, beyond ridiculous, it's all been there from way back for anyone with a mind to see🤷‍♀️ ETA with thanks to @welp 👍👍👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Let’s face it, she’s actually still controlling IG using the children as her weapon. She’s abusing/punishing him for leaving her by refusing him straightforward access & parental alienation. Sadly it’s affecting the girls too, but she’s too focused on her main victim to see that 🤷‍♀️

Haha I thought that once too but then I figured I was being crazy. I think it was what they were saying and how invested they were it made me think.
If you reread the posts between #TeamAlice & Paul Willow, visualising AE as #TeamAlice, I’m absolutely convinced it’s her. The combative style &, as you say, the vested interest reeks of mAlice!! It makes reading all the gushing posts, of how beautiful & intelligent she is, even more nauseating. She’s an absolute fruit loop!!! 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She knows nothing here is coming from IG. That’s just her excuse for her one-sided harassment campaign. She tried to get a response from him and it didn’t work, so now she’s pretending he’s responding using tattle accounts.
I hope that clears that up?
Best regards, Ioan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I haven't read these threads for a while ( she's too nuts) but I think Ioan has been a complete coward. What's the point of getting his lawyer to send letter after letter that she ignores while posting the entire contents on Twitter? She has most likely alienated both children from him by now, while he hid away in France and now wanders round with Bianca in LA. If they are together for the long term, surely his first priority should be to get a custody arrangement where she had to hand the children over, earlier than this and then continue with the relationship? Obviously we only know what she says about them, but they are old enough to refuse to see him, but not old enough to understand that they have been alienated from him by their mother. So even if he brings a case for parental alienation and forces custody, he will have to deal with two sullen and resentful children who have been told that their dad doesnt care about them, and that his girlfriend has broken up their parents happy marriage. I hope he hasn't left it too late to repair his relationship with them. Girls need a decent father figure to help them navigate adult relationships. And they are basically being brought up by the nanny and a drunk pill addled mother.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s clear she is/obsessed with IG. Her life revolved around being married to him. Then now with him gone her obsession is moving to the kids. She shouldn’t really love them more or less than she did anyway. I just wish she’d get a grip and stop making a show of herself.

Reactions: 17
Good morning, dear fellow Tattle Turds. Does anyone happen to know whether AE is friendly(-ish) with Perez Hilton? He hasn't said a word about her since November, as far as I could find out. I was listening to his podcast this morning (yes, yes, shame on me, but it's weirdly entertaining... and (s)he that is without sin among you, let him/her first cast a stone :LOL:) and was wondering whether he has mentioned her at all these past weeks. Her story is definitely juicier than some of the other stuff he talked about; why isn't he picking it up anymore?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Good morning, dear fellow Tattle Turds. Does anyone happen to know whether AE is friendly(-ish) with Perez Hilton? He hasn't said a word about her since November, as far as I could find out. I was listening to his podcast this morning (yes, yes, shame on me, but it's weirdly entertaining... and (s)he that is without sin among you, let him/her first cast a stone :LOL:) and was wondering whether he has mentioned her at all these past weeks. Her story is definitely juicier than some of the other stuff he talked about; why isn't he picking it up anymore?
As vile as he is maybe he's realized defending AE is a bridge too far even for him.

Reactions: 17
I haven't read these threads for a while ( she's too nuts) but I think Ioan has been a complete coward. What's the point of getting his lawyer to send letter after letter that she ignores while posting the entire contents on Twitter? She has most likely alienated both children from him by now, while he hid away in France and now wanders round with Bianca in LA. If they are together for the long term, surely his first priority should be to get a custody arrangement where she had to hand the children over, earlier than this and then continue with the relationship? Obviously we only know what she says about them, but they are old enough to refuse to see him, but not old enough to understand that they have been alienated from him by their mother. So even if he brings a case for parental alienation and forces custody, he will have to deal with two sullen and resentful children who have been told that their dad doesnt care about them, and that his girlfriend has broken up their parents happy marriage. I hope he hasn't left it too late to repair his relationship with them. Girls need a decent father figure to help them navigate adult relationships. And they are basically being brought up by the nanny and a drunk pill addled mother.
from what Alice said upon returning to LA the lawyers drafted a custody arrangement with a 50-50 share and him getting Christmas Day and NYE (Alice Christmas Eve/NYD), Alice then fired her lawyer and hired a new "more aggressive" one. And insisted that she will never let the kids go to their "bipolar father", he has to call the police for it.

I'm not sure if he has much of a choice other than to force it or actually go to the house (which would be a huge mistake).

• Sad
Reactions: 22
from what Alice said upon returning to LA the lawyers drafted a custody arrangement with a 50-50 share and him getting Christmas Day and NYE (Alice Christmas Eve/NYD), Alice then fired her lawyer and hired a new "more aggressive" one. And insisted that she will never let the kids go to their "bipolar father", he has to call the police for it.

I'm not sure if he has much of a choice other than to force it or actually go to the house (which would be a huge mistake).
I think hes doing what his lawyers advise him to do. Sometimes these things are long to work out especially with an ex like Alice. I suspect they are trying to do it in a civil manner. Even though Alice is not civil herself. But i do at times want to scream put a damn DVRO on her. Or what ever shuts her up.

Reactions: 21
As vile as he is maybe he's realized defending AE is a bridge too far even for him.
He did say a couple of nice things about Armie Hammer though. :sneaky: Maybe he's just hedging his bets and waiting to see where public opinion is ultimately headed...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I mean, I don't know as much as you about it, but he has the money, and he should have come down on her like a ton of bricks before this. If he had imposed the 50/50 custody well before this, and before he introduced the girlfriend into the mix then he would have a better chance with the girls.OTOH, she could be talking bollocks or the girls are telling her what they want her to hear to keep her from going off the rails. They may be perfectly happy and seeing him all the time, either in person or online.

Reactions: 7
I mean, I don't know as much as you about it, but he has the money, and he should have come down on her like a ton of bricks before this. If he had imposed the 50/50 custody well before this, and before he introduced the girlfriend into the mix then he would have a better chance with the girls.OTOH, she could be talking bollocks or the girls are telling her what they want her to hear to keep her from going off the rails. They may be perfectly happy and seeing him all the time, either in person or online.
they had a temporary custody arrangement from the start though, and the youngest spend half of the time with him (the eldest refusd)

yeah, no idea what the right way to go about this is, really.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.