Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #35 Vagina revokers and ego strokers, but his lawyer’s letters nearly broke her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get peed off if you sneak off for a spy on Twitter and she's being all normal posting about the weather and politics and such frivolity ,I'm like it's wine and red lippy time !!snap to it lady I have a life that's pileing up here !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can't these morons fathom that people unrelated to Ioan and Bianca have her cards marked.

View attachment 935809
Also, we are not the morons on SM winding her up and trying to push her deeper into her magical mystery revenge tour. We're all nicely tucked in over here in our velvet armchairs thoroughly dissecting and analyzing the case study we call Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else get peed off if you sneak off for a spy on Twitter and she's being all normal posting about the weather and politics and such frivolity ,I'm like it's wine and red lippy time !!snap to it lady I have a life that's pileing up here !!
It'll happen. Here in Aliceland we must have faith - wine o'clock always arrives eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So what is the personal stuff we tattlers have guessed correctly ? Not just a pigsty (which you can see from her photos). Is it the lack of personal hygiene? Dirty teeth?

Reactions: 16
I just needed to clarify a post on thread 34 that seemed to be misinterpreted. I was discussing how I thought AE's daughters frequently look "unkempt" in photos. This was not meant to be critical of the children but of how I believe AE puts no thought into how her girls look whatsoever. This woman is incapable of actually caring about anyone but herself. Or actually feels a sense of competition with them in IG's and the public eyes.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have just penned a send help please letter to Dr Phil on behalf of us all .the man helped/milked Brittany during her head shaving breakdown,so could be the hero in Alice's tit show of a life 🙏he could do an intervention/excorcism on prime time TV, wire her up to a lie detector 😱🤭and watch sparks fly,then get her top class help /rehab/ a divorce and help on her journey to adult hood

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Quote from @BoysAllowed
">It was actually proven that she does know BW and that they had been communicating on FB recently. Whether TD's behaviour was done with BW's knowledge

Wasn't it established that screenshot was fake and Bianca didn't even have a profile pic on the chat? That's what led to the whole final verification and subsequent getting told to duck off.

I don't believe TD did know BW, nor was that cousin actually a cousin, there's clearly people here who run with the accusation of being accused of being X (a cousin, a brother, a step mum) on twitter and end up making Alice think she's detective Colombo and I think TD was just another one of us that ran with the accusation of being BW's friend.

As for Bianca's likes, well she's been liking stuff like that for years, this relationship isn't going to work if all of a sudden Ioan has to moderate yet another person on SM and it's unfair to ask BW to change what is clearly her thing because it can be interepted by people in a certain way. Bianca really doesn't have a duty to change anything about herself. Ioan signed up to this with her for who she is, not who he can mold her in to."

I'm not sure if it was @LucySmith but someone here was saying that BW and TD are friends on BW's genuine FB page and that they had been conversing lately. They were questioning why, if BW knows what TD was doing here and wasn't happy with it, they would still be happily chatting on FB.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Quote from @BoysAllowed
">It was actually proven that she does know BW and that they had been communicating on FB recently. Whether TD's behaviour was done with BW's knowledge

Wasn't it established that screenshot was fake and Bianca didn't even have a profile pic on the chat? That's what led to the whole final verification and subsequent getting told to duck off.

I don't believe TD did know BW, nor was that cousin actually a cousin, there's clearly people here who run with the accusation of being accused of being X (a cousin, a brother, a step mum) on twitter and end up making Alice think she's detective Colombo and I think TD was just another one of us that ran with the accusation of being BW's friend.

As for Bianca's likes, well she's been liking stuff like that for years, this relationship isn't going to work if all of a sudden Ioan has to moderate yet another person on SM and it's unfair to ask BW to change what is clearly her thing because it can be interepted by people in a certain way. Bianca really doesn't have a duty to change anything about herself. Ioan signed up to this with her for who she is, not who he can mold her in to."

I'm not sure if it was @LucySmith but someone here was saying that BW and TD are friends on BW's genuine FB page and that they had been conversing lately. They were questioning why, if BW knows what TD was doing here and wasn't happy with it, they would still be happily chatting on FB.
Wasn’t me. Although I believe TD and AD are sisters that know BW.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t me. Although I believe TD and AD are sisters that know BW.
Sorry Lucy.

A recap of the past 48 hours
- Alice calls her selling her kids trauma to the Daily Mail a "job"
- threatened that she could make accusations without Ioan coming to the house
- accused Bianca of posting her dog reunion video in order to brag that Ioan came to that with her instead of stepping into his house to see his kids
- claims that their relationship was happy, solid and beloeved, and Bianca manipulated Ioan into thinking differently
- has yet again accussed various posters who just repeat stuff she said herself of being Bianca and that this is all very useful for her (in her world)
- his stuff will be deposited outside the house and no one wants to see him, but claimed 10 minuts before that the kids want their dad at home
- has questioned why she should be cooperative yikes (obviously deleted since then)
- Alice claimed that she is fallen in love with her kids (since deleted) and that she is besotted with them
- She continues to claim that she never lies, never felt "hot under the collar", never was bitter, but she is totally into revenge, but also the most amazing person ever
- Likened Ioan leaving the kids in her care to felony if he really thinks that she is unstable (also since deleted)
- Apparently Ioan has not seen the kids since returning to LA, it looks like it's only possible at their family home and Alice slammed him for not going "through the fire for them". She has rejected a third party to help them.
- A supporter of hers shared a post from Bianca's IG in january that was interpreted by them as her encouraging Ioan to leave Alice. In that instance Alice also revealed that this was while they were in couple therapy and that he insisted that he wouldnt leave.
- Due to this post she declared that her kids "life was short" and that they will never have a stable family life again (how nice)
- The kids according to Alice hate Ioan and she even stated that "they lost their dad" (is he dead?) but are happy thanks to her mom being amazeballs. Apparently they thought he would come back and never cheat on mommy.
- She berated Ioan for "having two relationships and chosing the one without the kids"
- She has called Bianca "fresh pussy" and "Jezebel"
- Claimed that the kids have all their sweetness from her and Gloria (the nanny), and Ioan would have just returned during their relationship grumpy from jobs and berate them
- Wishes as her next partner somebody that isnt seeing her as a trophy wife, loves her and would do anything to have her back - also claims that she always dreamed of having somebody else (right)
- Wished Ioan to be "discarded" and that she has learned how to single parent and has her own money anyway (since deleted)'
- received last week a letter from his lawyer claiming that her behavior was detrimental to her kids behavior (probaby parental alienation) and that she would cussing and belittle them (probably Ioan/Bianca, but might be the kids). She called this "character assassination as a mom"
- says Ioan doesnt want to stay friends (omg, I wonder why), obviously she thinks it's Bianca's fault
- apparently Ioan accussed her of being pigsty
- received a letter today from Ioan's lawyer because she would harass him

Ioan and Bianca were on saturday on a Xmas party hosted by the Burnett/Downey couple, since then (although she hasnt mentioned this herself and luckily pictures havent emerged) Alice is back to ranting on Social Media after she kept it relatively lowkey for a couple of days...

Usual disclaimers apply: Everything Ioan says is a lie, Alice always tells the truth, and we all are Bianca and Ioan.
Brilliant recap @welp

Last edited:
Apologise if this has already been shared , but just came across it on twitter . All the more strange as he had tweeted 2 days earlier he was in hospital with a suspected heart attack . Straight up and out it seems , filling a box for Alice .
No condolences from AE re his family’s very recent loss.
Oh, now this is really just sad. I feel bad that things have happened to him and his family, and seeing the box, he's clearly taken a lot of care and spent money no doubt, for shipping and all things included. For someone who is incapable of understanding or TRYING to understand how to be empathetic or there for someone. But just read upthread that she did support him a bit, that's rare. Maybe the package made her feel a bit indebted which made her go more out of her way to try to be caring.

About the pigsty thing, I bet it DEFINITELY was.

Reactions: 12
So what is the personal stuff we tattlers have guessed correctly ? Not just a pigsty (which you can see from her photos). Is it the lack of personal hygiene? Dirty teeth?
Did Alice not even say herself something about his stuff being everywhere, tripping / having to step over it?

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if the box of goodies has finally arrived? I know we had a good giggle over the salad cream, but I really hope it all arrives safely & she shows him the gratitude he clearly craves 🙏.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Weathergirl Bristol is a lovely city and so are the surrounding areas. I don’t think anyone would think Bristol isn’t nice. It’s her Ali G wrong side of the tracks BS I’m having a laugh at. State school in Bristol is hardly junior high in some broken American inner-city or growing up in some 80’s drug riddled estate in the U.K.. That’s why I’m saying in the Bristol gutters or Inter city Bristol, backstreets stuff it’s just a P take. Im sorry it sounded like I was knocking the place itself.

Reactions: 17
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I swear that #TeamAlice is in fact dear Malice herself! When lawyers are threatening her personally, I believe she uses that account to fulfil her addiction to SM. There’s no way she’s not getting a “fix”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did Alice not even say herself something about his stuff being everywhere, tripping / having to step over it?
Wasn't that his stuff that she has left FOR A YEAR lying around the house. More idiotic statements from Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I swear that #TeamAlice is in fact dear Malice herself! When lawyers are threatening her personally, I believe she uses that account to fulfil her addiction to SM. There’s no way she’s not getting a “fix”
Haha I thought that once too but then I figured I was being crazy. I think it was what they were saying and how invested they were it made me think.

• Heart
Actually, she did tweet condolences to him, four hours after he posted about his MIL being sick with covid.
I did see that , I was meaning in relation to his latest update, some fm’s have responded….

Well it's a full moon. That always brings the crazee out in unstable people.

AE: I'm so besotted I miss them when they're at school! We only get a few years. I want to nurture and enjoy them as much as they can before they venture out on their own.

I wonder how AE will cope with her "babies" becoming independent?? About as well as she is doing with the divorce.. She has no life apart from being a mom.
And let’s face it it’s Gloria who basically does that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.