Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas is coming, the lies are getting fat. Who put a penny in the nutty old bat

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just a thought but Alice has started going off way earlier than normal. I wonder if IG has the kids and Alice is alone. He may or may not have taken them for a walk on the beach with the dog. Or BW may have given them time alone together and she has taken BB (bubba bear) for a walk.
I know she also posted a glammed up pic of herself looking like she was going out for the evening. But having the dog with her makes me think it's not a flash restaurant kind of night.
Correction to my earlier post: I went and looked at her story. That glammed up pic was from last night. The dog on the beach photos are tonight. THE PLOT THICKENS.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It is 2.20 am in the UK and Tone is still tweeting. I don't know if Tone is actually her brother, but I don't think Alice is authoring his tweets. He consistently writes 'your' instead of 'you're', which is not a mistake Alice makes, plus no 'abs'. When Tone first started his account, Alice didn't respond or 'like' any of his comments, it is relatively recently that they are actively engaging. Perhaps Tone is authored by Rachel his wife or an FM. I don't know if his profile pic has been lifted from FB but it doesn't appear anywhere else with reverse image search - the picture in the back does - It is Van Gogh's Girl in the Woods

Reactions: 4
@LucySmith , I was just about to post the same SS but you beat me to it. After a bit of a slow period, things have really picked up.

Reactions: 3
Correction to my earlier post: I went and looked at her story. That glammed up pic was from last night. The dog on the beach photos are tonight. THE PLOT THICKENS.
the glammed up pic was posted in the morning (9/10 am ish) LA time, but could be last night just posted later, yes

Reactions: 6
A good liar has to have a really good memory. Alice doesn't even remember most of the stuff she's posted (and usually quickly deleted), hence her not understanding why people know so much.

IMO she desperately wants us all to be Ioan or Bianca because that would mean they are bothered about her/what she's doing, and because the alternative is that they are happily getting on with their lives and not giving her a second thought.
As I see it Alice knows exactly what she's doing. I think she does remember what she's said, if not exactly when she's said it.

This change your story lightning fast and keep muddying the waters with faux confusion over "what do you mean? I don't understand? When did I say that?" along with a swift reverse of roles "Are you high? Who even are you? Are you close to Ioan?" is classic abuser tactics.

Repeating a mistruth until it becomes a widespread belief is also a proven effective strategy that plays on the human brains weakness towards lending more credence to things you hear, the more often it is repeated.

It's even been proven to have an effect in circumstances where the subject knows that the information they are being given is provably false, with enough repetition certainty wavers and the "lie" begins to carry more weight, sometimes even replacing the known and objective truth.

Psychology is fascinating, humans are infinitely malleable and susceptible to things like this.
It's become relatively widely know that part of counter acting the spread of harmful conspiracy theories is to not repeat them, even to debunk them. It's just self perpetuating and it does make a difference.

See also the everyone is BW or IG tactic, it's misinformation, clouding the situation, an avoidance thing and a repeat it till it's true thing.

In a way she is good at what she does. She has the subtlety of a great big hammer though :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The your /you're is just AE getting into character. Like her terrible Marjorie/east end cousins character.
Tone is 100% AE

Reactions: 24
So has Alice made her Twitter public again? Hard to be a moral crusader when you are a private account I guess. And who would she have to fight with?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bugger, we have to head out for a bit. Just when it's getting good. Keep up the good lurking and please update on the whole FaceTime at dawn between Tone and PW.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The your /you're is just AE getting into character. Like her terrible Marjorie/east end cousins character.
Tone is 100% AE
There no doubt. And she gives so much away. The majority of what she posts is pure projection of what she herself does. It's very entertaining, but not that clever.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.