Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gloria does it. You know poor Gloria who according to Alice is battling cancer. She’s shocking!
Firstly for behaving the way she does on sm and outing her poor housekeeper’s medical status.
Not on weekends …! Gloria deserves hazard pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Caroline Flack was an abuser so using her as an example doesn't work on me.
Screenshot_20211219-020114_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we think he has actually seen them? She does make it sound like his only way to see them is in the house lol.

Reactions: 3
Do we think he has actually seen them? She does make it sound like his only way to see them is in the house lol.
That’s the only way she’ll allow. I think it’s been court ordered and she won’t say because that’s against her deadbeat dad narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What the duck is he trying to even say??
I mean... the only difference I can think of is that in real life "Tone" could try and swing a punch but surely that's not what he's suggesting 🤔 :ROFLMAO:

I know "he's" just moving goalposts to be a dick coz if anyone saw "his" real face "he'd" be rumbled :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll make her account private or block Paul any second. Too many truth bombs going off there.

Reactions: 9
Its the specific how long they were married. Do men not in the marriage tend to remember that tit? Im female and have no clue how long anyone close to me have been married
At least he got it right, his sis can't seem to remember accurately at all! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s the only way she’ll allow. I think it’s been court ordered and she won’t say because that’s against her deadbeat dad narrative.
This all comes down to IG coming back to LA and not dropping everything, including BW, to come home and spend Christmas with Alice at home. She says for the girls sake, of course, but we all know this is about her and her alone.

Reactions: 18
If Alice has been gagged as we suspect and pretends to be Tony to say what she wants to say, then the real Tony must have agreed.
It’d be just too easy for anyone to call him and expose her.
I don't think exposure worries Alice. Tbh I doubt she'd even bother to think further than "I've been gagged! :eek: :mad: .... I know I'll impersonate Tony and carry on that way! I'm a genius! 👑❤🏅"

FaCtS! 🤪🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just waiting for the crazy Instagram videos to be busted out.

Reactions: 9
the only thing "Paul" said that isnt something Alice said before is that he had the kids already since returning, which you can guess with a decent likehood

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.