Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought but Alice has started going off way earlier than normal. I wonder if IG has the kids and Alice is alone. He may or may not have taken them for a walk on the beach with the dog. Or BW may have given them time alone together and she has taken BB (bubba bear) for a walk.
I know she also posted a glammed up pic of herself looking like she was going out for the evening. But having the dog with her makes me think it's not a flash restaurant kind of night.
BW's latest insta post make me think IG has the kids and she went somewhere by herself with the lovely dog, to avoid accusations from AE that IG forces the kids to have a new mum

• Heart
Reactions: 14
BW's latest insta post make me think IG has the kids and she went somewhere by herself with the lovely dog, to avoid accusations from AE that IG forces the kids to have a new mum
BW staying in Piers Morgan's guest house while IG has the youngest. Wait til AE finds out!!!! :ROFLMAO:
The eldest won't go. AE decorated house for when youngest gets back from IGs. Competitive Christmas parenting.

So this confirms then he hasnt seen them because Alice only allows it in the house (or the kids only want there)? Absolute crazy
Screenshot_20211219-041038_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20211219-041112_Twitter.jpg

god this is genuinely exciting lol
Screenshot_20211219-041001_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yet another contradiction: if they dont want to see him why is he terrible for not coming to see them?! This is really parental alienation 101 lol
Screenshot_20211219-041819_Twitter.jpg

:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20211219-042027_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's 3.21 am on a Sunday morning in Somerset.
I bet Mrs Tone will be thrilled to bits that sick Tone is up facetiming some random troll who is twitter fighting with his sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand her fixation on Ioan telling people about, in her words, “very serious matters.“ And no, Alice, picking up your belongings from your own house is not “very serious matters”…. And it’s not super confidential, nor does it mean, well, anything. Though I love that she refers to it as “my house.”

Reactions: 23
That's a point salad cream boy hasn't posted
Has he actually gone off in a jealous humpf over someone else's package being received by Alice before his? :eek: ;)

Or maybe after stealing a pedalo from Liverpool he really is pedalling laboriously across the ocean to hand deliver it, Dairy Milk Tray man like!
Picture him now, there he goes, swaying side to side with the waves, he's already been sick twice.

He tightly clutches the by now slightly sea spray damp, box of choc and salad cream to his chest while muttering brokenly in between sucking breaths, coughs and wheezes
"Go' 't 'gt" *cough* "'t Alice" *huff.... wheeze*
"m'st make 't" *gurgle* "'cross....'t ocean" *wheeeeze*

About 2 miles from the coast on our side, with the burning eyes of a madman and a manic grin of determination plastered across his sweat and salt streaked face, he turns to glory in how far he has already come.

His eyes pop and his mouth drops open, as he realises that the tide is coming in and is pushing him inexorably back to shore.
His body sags under the weight of his despair and exhaustion and the first few tears leak from the corners of his eyes. As he lowers his crumpled face into his hands to sob, he accidentally knocks Alice's box overboard with one of his elbows!

Horrified, he franticly splashes at the water, first with his hand, then as it gets farther away, with his leg. Trying to catch it with a toe, or to swirl the water in such a way the box would come back but... Alas! He only succeeds in pushing it farther away!

Much like Tom Hanks in castaway his futile and impotent anger overcomes him. Dramatically he throws his hands in the air and lets out a cry to rival even the Hanks.
"Aliiiiiice!!!!!" 😭
In the distance a Lifeboat crew scrambles to launch :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand her fixation on Ioan telling people about, in her words, “very serious matters.“ And no, Alice, picking up your belongings from your own house is not “very serious matters”…. And it’s not super confidential, nor does it mean, well, anything. Though I love that she refers to it as “my house.”
also its ironic because she tells all random people about "serious matters" for the past year lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
also its ironic because she tells all random people about "serious matters" for the past year lol
Yup. And I was just going to say what you posted re own goals - all of this is gold for Ioan’s lawyers because it shows her parental alienation plain as day and her putting roadblocks in the way of the divorce. As someone mentioned up thread, if she damages his possessions (given she’s hinting she’s going to leave them in front of the house) that will come out of her settlement too. She’s being so stupid I could see her setting fire to the house so that no one gets it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can't believe she's outted herself as being uncooperative. I'm sure she'll forget in the morning

• Haha
So this confirms then he hasnt seen them because Alice only allows it in the house (or the kids only want there)? Absolute crazy
View attachment 932040
View attachment 932041
god this is genuinely exciting lol
View attachment 932043
OMFG you couldn't pay someone to write this brilliance! It's Rachel now according to Alice, y'know the so beloved she's the lock screen on the phone and it makes the kids jealous wife of Tone 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: duck me sideways! :ROFLMAO:

ETA: I may have read that wrong :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just read your post my dear, and OMG, need to go night night my doggie and puss cat, I will be back. And yip I am in to mediums, I've had a few very scary ones, not scary bad, scary accurate and knowledge they could not have known. Scott and I did a ouiji board together 😬Xx
I've diverted elsewhere tt-other side😉😉💩x

Reactions: 1
There no doubt. And she gives so much away. The majority of what she posts is pure projection of what she herself does. It's very entertaining, but not that clever.
I doubt Alice could keep up a deliberate grammatical error so consistently after '3 glasses' of wine a night on top of meds

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All those posts about not seeing the kids confirm (to me at least) that he's seen the kids and there is a custody agreement that has been legally enforced.

She cannot put false information online since it's actionable. So he might not have been in the house but everything else is not true so it's she's just rambling.

If the kids were there she'd be posting about Xmas.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.