Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #33 She's a soap opera inside a horror film inside a documentary & she's free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice the FM’s all calling for PW to prove himself while hiding behind protected accounts with pseudonyms? Clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I officially have no idea what’s going on anymore I’m just outside smoking weed in the rain and double-chin cackling lmao.

Listen I like Bianca. I know she isn’t 100-proof to everyone in here but I like her right now and I like her positivity. Even if her optimism were fake idc right now—I like the peace it brings me in this very moment and that is enough for my slightly naïve, tender soul.
I feel the same way. I like her hopefulness. I like her relationship with her dog. I suspect she offers IG a lot of kindness and support. She's grown on me immensely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So it’s almost 6 pm in LA right now as all this tweeting is happening. Does Alice sit down for dinner with her kids? Does she even ensure they have dinner? She’s been hard at Twitter for the past hour … what are her girls doing? Maybe get off social media, Alice, and be a parent.

• Heart
Thought "Tone" wanted it said to "his" face??
Love to see him upload a supportive video to let the world know how ToTeS aMaZeBaLlS his sis is and show us all once and for all it's actually him....

I would put money on it being Alice or a FM

Reactions: 9
So it’s almost 6 pm in LA right now as all this tweeting is happening. Does Alice sit down for dinner with her kids? Does she even ensure they have dinner? She’s been hard at Twitter for the past hour … what are her girls doing? Maybe get off social media, Alice, and be a parent.
The kids are probably with their Dad.

• Heart
Just a thought but Alice has started going off way earlier than normal. I wonder if IG has the kids and Alice is alone. He may or may not have taken them for a walk on the beach with the dog. Or BW may have given them time alone together and she has taken BB (bubba bear) for a walk.
I know she also posted a glammed up pic of herself looking like she was going out for the evening. But having the dog with her makes me think it's not a flash restaurant kind of night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Gloria does it. You know poor Gloria who according to Alice is battling cancer. She’s shocking!
Firstly for behaving the way she does on sm and outing her poor housekeeper’s medical status.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
We don’t even know who Paul is!!
I’ve guessed who I think it is and they are not on Tattle.
F273ECFF-3906-4BA8-8C23-E75C5AD148BD.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
JFC, she really is horrible. She is obsessed with Bianca. I mean dangerously so. They have never spoken nor met but my god, she's creating entire storylines in her head and now states them as fact. And now they were together for 22 years? She has no ability to see the truth. None. Everything about Bianca triggers her. The obsession with her and the revision of her history with IG will only get worse.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.