Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Hi all, I was so mortified after my last post that I temp cancelled my account, but back now to explain. I had shared about drinking lots, and it was in relation to a challenge ( I thought!) for us to drink loads and try texting after to see how bad or crazy we would be. ( as in, AE crazy and awful ). I was trying to see how awful I would be after a ton of wine and a load of shit from a Narc. it backfired badly because (a) I explained it badly and (b) I just got lovely support about drinking issues! So after my awful hangover, awful puking and 3 day recovery * age 46. I can safely say,Tattle turds are lovely, and I don't know how AE does it daily. Oh, and I still didn't talk smack about anyone on SM.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

welp

VIP Member
She likes Lupine because he has this threatening underlined and smart sounding language that wins you pretty much every argument because others back off out of fear or because they get tired of it.

Fun fact: when I was in high school I had the same style and a guest lecturer noticed this and recommended me courses to get rid of this because "you wont have success in your life if that's how you are approaching conversations" - damn right, she saved my ass big time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I thought so too but @bluecandle's discovery of Bianca's FB and @HealingCuts earlier claims, make me think that the messages between BW and TD were real. And BW and TD were interacting a few days ago on SM so it doesn't seem like TD was commenting without BW's consent?

Also @HealingCuts profile is now gone which, combined with their inside knowledge, is making me wonder if it is Bianca's friends trying to get her/their side across again?

ETA - Just reading back my post and what a mess this all is.
Their inside knowledge? Comes on to whip things up and then disappears? Come on now....let's think rationally here. On the very day BW dares to post happy videos of her pup all hell breaks lose with a week old questionable screenshot of a very suspect allegedly messenger conversation suddenly just happens to make its way to AE?

I've been in Hollywood way too long not to recognize attack PR when I see it.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
AE reminds me so much of Leanne Rimes when she was deeply addicted to Twitter and become enmeshed with her fans in a toxic way (including meeting them in person) that ultimately blew up in her face. She ended up checking herself into a treatment center for a month.

There are lines that need to be drawn and AE does not know how to do that. She has no boundaries. Based on yesterday's threats of personal harm by one of her biggest stans, it's clear she attracts equally unstable people. IMO, she is reckless and irresponsible and is using these people without considering how they might be struggling. She who is addicted to the attention and the followers who desperately want recognition.

• Heart

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Am i the only one who finds horrendous AE's digs at Ioan's "small" Titanic role? Part of her string of attempts to minimize his merits, making fun of his looks or parenting. This seems to me like a classic Narc/domestic abuse attempt of destroying someone's self-esteem to keep him/her under the abuser's influence
View attachment 919780
File the awkwardly shoehorned Olivier Picasso anecdote under Things That Never Happened.

• Haha

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
The reason you left was because I told you that I would take the matter up with your employer. It seems the wheel has turned full circle and here we find ourselves again. Am I going to regret giving you a chance?

I'm not surprised that he loses all the time to the gvt in court LOL
I haven’t read some of the earlier threads, so apologies if this has already been discussed before. But has anyone visited Lupine’s website?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
"enjoy your upcoming fame" - lol, I know exactly what she is going (to pretend) to do.

anyway, dont give them too much attention, that's exactly what bullies want

• Heart

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Am i the only one who finds horrendous AE's digs at Ioan's "small" Titanic role? Part of her string of attempts to minimize his merits, making fun of his looks or parenting. This seems to me like a classic Narc/domestic abuse attempt of destroying someone's self-esteem to keep him/her under the abuser's influence
View attachment 919780
You can guarantee she was boasting about him being in Titanic for years until now, she can belittle that he only had a small role in it. Cruel

• Sad
Reactions: 30

brie l

VIP Member
I'm off to watch my husband watch for the 100th time his beloved Melbourne Demons win the Australian AFL grand final. He still cries every time. He has even been known to "pull an Ioan" and yell with passion at the TV. He has even scared the dog but I restrained myself from videoing me telling him off and sticking it on public social media. I'm a saint.

She's made me feel guilty
That was exactly the aim. Don't feel guilty!!!!!! It was pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
I haven't paid close enough attention to what AE said, does the lawyer have any real grounds to sue her or is the equivalent of Lupine saying he'll sue us??
Well, she arguably meets each of the elements necessary. It will be a hassle to pull up the tweets, but I’ll start next week. I don’t have to prove damages - casting aspersions on my ability to perform my career is known as defamation per se. Damages assumed. And Pfizer has no grounds on which to sue you. At all. Unofficial advice.

• Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
View attachment 919780
One of the most successful films of all time, yet AE uses this to bring him down. At least he was in it. What has she been in?

• Heart
  • Haha

missava

Attention seekers and the drama-remorseful have been throwing around suicide threats on the Internet since the days of usenet, don’t give her a second thought!

Any second now, if she’s following the usual script, I imagine we will get a post from “Pfizer’s mom” saying she’s dead and it’s all our faults for being mean nasty meanies.

Bastion

Well she is still with us so I think we can all sleep easy.

Seriously mate, calm the fuck down.
Does Pfizer not realise that she's the one that looks bad in that screenshot 🤔 Everything that Ripthebandaid says is true and is not being said with malice. Even when you try to help her she attacks.

• Heart
  • Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Alice is claiming Essie May posted about Alice’s Apple store purchases on Friday. Stuff only Alice would know. Not sure where she is getting that. It’s not here or on Twitter.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Has AE forgotten her favourite rag the Daily Mail detailed the phone purchase for Ella? I'm starting to wonder if AE has gotten alcohol induced early stage dementia.

• Haha
  • Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I know it’s old but I’m new ( old lurker, new poster). That video with the older child getting upset about Ioan watching the rugby.

What is that about? The younger daughter seems more wary of her sister and possibly mum, not her dad.

Alice smugly controls it all and then posts it. The only reason she posted that is to show how she CONTROLS everything.

so glad Ioan go away.
Yes so much oddness about that video. Ioan desparately apologising to Alice, her chasing him down the hall and not putting down her bloody phone (if your daughter was upset wouldn't your normal reaction be to comfort her - not film your husband?) then her putting it on IG 😐
So many violations of privacy.

• Heart

Bluemoonday

OMG, Lupine is such a tedious, annoying knob.

She will never shag you Lupine!! Stop ‘defending her honour’ from the other side of the world you absolute fanny!!

• Haha