Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
I guess it just sounds outlandish for a famous actor to need to buy a lottery ticket, but this goes to show you that he isnt that rich. Not like it's a shame though. Many people who earn well do it.

I said this before but not a particulary huge fan of acting like this is a BW support site. Plenty of us have many reservations about her.

IG maybe wanted to give the message that AE was bleeding him dry financially and he was desperate, hence the lottery ticket. It’s as good a theory as any on here. That is if he arranged the paps (he has previous on this, Poundshop Daniel Craig emerging from the waves) and not AE which is more likely. I keep wavering on whether he arranged the paps, they looked like an old guy and his carer, why would they want us to see that. And AE is a wily old bird, more than capable of arranging this in exchange for other media access. So, in all honesty, for me the jury is still out who is arranging the paps. Someone is, the media wouldn’t be arsed otherwise, they are not famous enough.
He is also driving a new car, I cant see what car it is based on that pap shot, but could give the same message if it's a downgrade.

Though would be kinda pathetic after spending a couple of weeks in one of the most expensive hotels in France LOL

Reactions: 22

Obsolete Boomer

So I’ve just finished work….has school finished in California, has a civilized handover of offspring happened?

I’m half-expecting a police chase with a beat up Prius being broadcast on TMZ. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I mentioned this many threads ago & thought I’d float this notion again: all the while that IG has been away on location in Australia, he may well have gained the space he needed to consider the future of his marriage & likely undertaken some personal therapy & personal growth work He may have grown a local support network of friends both on & off set, away from LA & all the roitine of his marriage - not his children I hasten to add.

How/if/when BW was nearby, who knows?
I absolutely believe this is what happened. I just found some of Alice's meltdown Tweets from 2019. My God, that was horrifying. She was so threatening and so utterly unhinged. And vicious! I can't imagine what IG went through with her and the embarrassment she caused him. She has said herself he had issues with her social media addiction. IMO, they had a codependent relationship for years and he broke free of it after time away from her in Australia. He gave her ample opportunity to make changes and she ignored him. Her behavior became more toxic and he finally found the strength to leave her with the support of his parents, friends, and perhaps even BW. I don't blame him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Junebug895

Chatty Member
It sure would be. Do you know IG - you mention his point of view? This suggests you are privy to his thinking. Quite a few people seem to know BW or IG on here now, their thinking, their motives etc. A few people have “reached out” to them and reported back here. I find this a bit odd. The FMs get rightly flamed about their perceived relationship with AE, acting as the Praetorian Guard for her. The same thing is happening on here for IG and BW. We seem to have moved away from discussing the emerging story with all its twists and turns, to people saying they know what is happening, that they know BW and IG, and the majority of us commenting in what we think is an objective way, are barking up the wrong tree because we don’t know BW and IG.

Just how many people here know them properly, and how many are strangers but have taken the leap to make contact with BW, and through her, IG.
I'm a stranger who sent her a message of sympathy maybe a week or so ago, but I don't for one minute think she's my friend! Although her responses do give off the impression of a kind person. As I've said before though, I think everyone's awesome until they prove me wrong! And I won't be sending a gift basket of Tim Tams any time soon 🤣

I 1,000,000% (I smell a recurring joke here!) agree that we've moved in a different direction. But having said that, things have been quiet lately. But yes, we could absolutely all be completely barking up the wrong tree and shouldn't presume we're correct without evidence.

• Haha
  • Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
My thinking was (and like I said, it was before I joined Tattle, shortly after the picture was released), that if someone is getting that much abuse, (probably in their DMs as well) saw a short message saying that you hope they're doing okay, keep your head up, etc it might just make their inbox a fraction less abusive and provide some relief when they're scrolling through. But then, if I saw someone crying at the tube station or in a Starbucks by themselves I'd also go up to them and ask if they were okay, despite them being a stranger. I don't see reaching out via DM all that different - they're still a stranger who doesn't know you.
I wonder if it's a generational thing - reaching out on SM isn't uncommon but I can see how it may feel weird to people who didn't grow up with SM. I don't mean to offend anyone by that comment but honestly nothing feels weird to me personally about sending someone a supportive DM with no expectation of a message back. There's no obligation on her to respond and it certainly wasn't my intention to start a conversation.
Like others, I still have reservations about IG/BW in this story. But that aside, she's still a human who despite the details of the backstory was getting called all kinds of nasty things online. If the tables were turned and AE was getting called all the nasty names, I would have dropped her a quick message too. 🤷‍♀️
That said, everyone should always be careful. My bullshit radar goes off occasionally around here and reminds me that this is the internet after all.

On another note, a few pages back someone posted a recent Tweet from AE where she says 'abs' again. I think she's doing it on purpose now. She's reading here and playing up to all the things we're pointing out, I'm sure of it. She's having fun.

• Heart

omgucnt

VIP Member
Whenever I see that picture of Alice when she had the fender bender I get a pang of sadness, she isn’t well at all.

I guess this has taken a bit of a toll on me too, as others have mentioned.

I do want her to be ok at the end of all this, and I want Emma to have a good life, dogs with owners as selfish as Alice don’t get to have a great life sadly, never walked, played with. Sometimes they even forget to feed them because they’re so wrapped up in themselves.

She couldn't go on reality tv because she wouldn't be able to control the narrative (or delete bits she didnt like)
I can see her on celeb big brother if the UK made another series, she would be good on that I think!

• Heart
  • Sad

Just William

VIP Member
@Dot_Cotton
What the hell is going on. The denial for months. The absolute rampage on IG. The tears and apparent breakdown. Now, she’s fine?
Either she finally realised enough is enough, she’s playing games or she was always fine and this was a way for
her to get the limelight.
Or she's been legally muzzled? I just have a nasty feeling she's smug because she feels confident the girls won't go with Ioan tonight or not without a scene of her making? I hope for their sake & for his that I am wrong? POS 'mother'.

LucySmith

VIP Member
I wonder what the chances are that AE lip video freaked Selma out? Sorry to go back to that but it freaked me out. I found it disturbing for a 53 year old to do. It wasn’t funny it was disturbing in my books. Perhaps Selma thought the same. 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
Oh man this is still going. Can we just wait and see what happens with T because more speculation starts to make everyone so paranoid 🙁

as for AE, you should know that people like this are chameleons. They will like what you like and agree with everything you say to hook you in. I think he always felt a very strong FOG towards her (fear obligation and guilt) because her mum had passed and things fell apart with her dad, she then struggled to have children and needed IVF. So there was a big role for IG to nurture her. But then when his own kids came along, he started to see things differently over time. This usually happens as you become aware of ways of parenting you don’t like, one of your kids may start mimicking it (sadly I think Ella) and their mask has all but slipped off. How can AE claim she was so complacent and smug married yet also so jealous of other women and feel so highly strung about him working away? Those 2 things are opposites. She’s also adopted a lot of his persona of believing she’s kind and thoughtful, because he is not going to defend himself against it all. So she can mimic him and mirror back to him the relationship through her own narrative, which is very confusing for someone to navigate

• Heart

leigh213

VIP Member
Sorry to go back to Selma, but she must have REALLY seen the light on something major to cause her to do a 180 on her beliefs about A at the time and unfollow and everything.
I agree she seems like a really caring and empathetic person who was probably trying to spread encouragement until she realized it was a lost cause.

I mean all she had to do was look at A’s language and how she berates people on there, so maybe she had a little downtime and did just that 😅😅
Y’know, that gives me hope. Anyone can wake up and learn anything in the world 😂

Mad Betty

VIP Member
SB is really stunning isnt she. I like her photos they are very artistic. She has a nice feed
I have long admired her for making positive changes in her life and pulling herself out of a bad space. And she's been fighting MS like a goddess. I was so disappointed when I saw her comments to Alice. I was angry she was enabling her faux victimhood. Hearing she stopped following her makes me feel downright giddy.

And yes, her IG page is rather exquisite.

• Heart
Today I learned I've been living my whole life wrong by talking to strangers who are clearly upset. Whoops!
While I am absolutely mortified if a complete stranger comes up and comforts me, my grandma was one to speak with any crying child or upset adult (or basically anyone that ever crossed her path) and you could see the difference a kind word, a smile or reassurance meant to so many people.

So to any of you kind, caring people out there - keep being you, because your small act of caring can really make a difference to someone's day ❤

• Heart

Almost Bianca

You can’t slot yourself into a front running figure in this and expect not to be discussed lol? People on Alice’s side are openly discussed, and whilst they don’t frequent here commenting, Tamika should have seen it coming that she would be discussed here.
I dont think it’s a fair comparison as Tamika has not been unpleasant to anybody here. I have to say I find it strange that her behaviour, not conversation, is being discussed knowing that she can come back and see it. It was like everybody were her friend or at least did not question her “in her face" but the moment she left the room she is being discussed and as I say, she could see it. I always believe if you disagree say it to persons face (it might be my russian bluntness, people often think we are rude when we think we are being honest). And one thing we must not forget, wether you agree with what she is doing or not, is that this twitter battle can not be NOT taking emotional tall. Imagine to be battered like this and feel at least there is support elsewhere only to come back and see that people you thought supported you have been disapproving of you?! We all talk a lot about mental health struggles, let’s try be considerate of others ❤
having said all this, Im going to do some work and bake a cake and generally not think of AE or anything related until at least tomorrow
Love to all x

• Heart

Perplexity

VIP Member
Very recently on twitter
I am quite depressed that BW is apparently supportive of Tamika posting here and on Twitter. IG has picked another one who likes online drama. Nightmare.

Oooh I have cheered up now that crapbag thinks it could be faked. Dearest crapbag!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Perplexity

VIP Member
Perhaps it's as simple as they just ducked into the nearest shop hoping the paps would lose interest and felt obliged to buy something while in there using a business as a hiding place. Not everything needs analysing to the nth degree.
The flailing about someone buying a lottery ticket has been hilarious to me.

• Haha

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
And you didn't answer my question re Tamika's comments that she regularly posts here about how IG/BW are feeling.
A mod has asked Tamika to prove she is actually close to IG/BW as there has been some question as to if she is actually who she says she is.

if she is actually Amy’s sister, personally, I don’t think it’s right she’s here discussing them with a bunch of internet strangers. They aren’t openly discussing things so friends and family should respect that.
although maybe I am a bad person because I don’t mind us tattle turds 💩 openly speculating 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Perplexity

VIP Member
Genuine question, do you think that the likes of Pfizer and Tallulah are capable of hurting someone to please AE? We have seen it happen where stalkers become so obsessed with a celebrity that someone ends up getting hurt. John Lennon, Selena, Jodie Foster at one point. It happens. We don't know what kind of weirdos these people are and how far they will go to get AE attention. Just food for thought
Nah, they’re more like those saddos who get pulled out of their holes and taken to court for vicious online trolling - super tough online and utterly pathetic in reality.

Hjpr

God imagine the interrogation the girls are going to get from AE when they get back from visits where they see IG. The histrionics. OH DARLINGS YOU’VE HAD AN AWFUL TIME HAVENT YOU? HAVENT YOU? IM SORRY HE DOESNT LOVE US ANY MORE AND WANTS YOU TO HAVE A NEW MUMMY etc.

• Sad
  • Haha