Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #24 Better lock tweets, better not lie: Tattle Turds are coming to town

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah. Ioan would really tip the paps off and put seeing his kids at risk
TBH pap photos or whether or not he has a gf shouldn’t play a role on his seeing the kids. It’s his right And their right to have a relationship with a dad who loves them and wants to be part of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A gentle reminder of the locked thread a few back … never mind disingenuous … just disengage … Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@claudiarocks I hope you didn't think I was being mean with godspeed, I meant good luck on the journey of catch-uppery! You're one of my favouritest, hope I didn't make you mad!
Don't worry missus, I don't think Claudiarocks meant it like that more a just wait till you see what's happened kind of face?

I would've needed it had I continued to slog through the pages though! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Friendly reminder to use the ignore button where appropriate so the thread doesn't get pulled ♥

I've given up on a proper catch up because there has been drama and if i'm not careful I'll end up 3 threads behind :ROFLMAO:

@Pengin86 I'm glad you're back again, hope you are alright my fellow Turd ♥ :poop:
I've only just figured out how to use it on a certain new member before I went total Malkie on them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
IG isn’t going to tip off the paper who ran his wife’s tirades against him. He might not be A list but he doesnt need this attention and neither does Bianca.

Its a very evil and calculated act by a so called mother who doesn’t mind hurting her daughter to get petty revenge.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Alice has deleted 9 pictures today. I cached some of them
- the plane pic with Ioan
- the screenhot of them with the kids on the plane with Bianca's like
- the picture of Ioan with the kids in Oz where she complains about his co-stars
- the picture from their anniversary where Ioan is edited out
- the picture from their anniversary

the other 4 are further in the past and I cant tell from the cache. Of her recent pictures of Ioan she only left the one where they are in Moscow
Is that why she referenced And Cut on her Twitter bio? She knows there is no return now for sure?

Reactions: 7
I really hope the kids see Ioan tomorrow- if only for them to see that he’s missed them. But I will say I sincerely hope Bianca won’t be there. It is too soon and will confuse them so much with their mum feeding whatever she feeds them. I don’t think kids should meet a new partner until both parents are in a stable place with it, and especially not the first time they’re seeing a parent for a while. Fingers crossed it all goes well.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have some thoughts which I hope I can articulate in a balanced, fair and coherent way.

I believe you can see the physical toll of the emotional turmoil on both AE and IG. 1. I think he looks frail and shook in the DM photos today and AE has gained a lot of weight and can’t stop filtering herself in photos so it’s clear she is uncomfortable in her own skin. (Someone mentioned a jar jar binks reference and it’s all I can see now 😂)

Both IG and AE have public platforms. AE is clearly more prolific in her usage (mad as a box of frogs). IG posted the insta reference to his relationship (2. could you not have given a nod to your girls before your new GF about what makes you smile when they’re dealing with a spiraling mother in another continent).

3. Both IG and AE have engaged in public platforms knowing their children have access to these and/are going to school with children whose parents have access to it. They cannot be so obtuse to think that what they post on their public platforms will not feed back to their girls.
I think both AE and IG are problematic, as we all are. But, 4. both have chosen to engage in public platforms and I think it’s okay to pull them on their public postings.

But seeing, what I believe, is evidence of a physical (and mental) toll evident on both these parents, all I can think of is those poor girls.
If the emotional toll is physically evident on the parents, I can only imagine the invisible emotional toll it could be having on those poor girls.
I sincerely hope that they can hold Emma the dog tight and know that there is unconditional love in this world. I hope that have or can find the self love, resilience and empathy which has been continuously displayed in the personal stories and experiences posted by the tattle turds.

I’m glued to this shitshow and love the tattle turds but I’m fully on team kids+dog ♥
1. Agree, refusing to engage with the mother of his 2 children has obviously been a terrible strain on him.

2. We don't know he didn't. Alice says so but she lies through her teeth at every opportunity.

3. and 4. Ioan has posted once (unless I've missed something new overnight). The only other way that Ioan has used his public platform is to be resolutely silent and NOT engage with Alice. He's basically weaponised the existence of his new relationship to make the point to Alice that ITS OVER. Seems to be the only way she gets any message. He has basically said nothing in public/to the public at all, only maybe 2 messages via public platforms to Alice. Alice meanwhile is now abusing him in public, in front of the whole world, the way she probably did for years in private.

Tonight's handover will be horrendous. Does anyone know how such a handover is done in the States? He ain't just gunna knock on her door.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I really hope the kids see Ioan tomorrow- if only for them to see that he’s missed them. But I will say I sincerely hope Bianca won’t be there. It is too soon and will confuse them so much with their mum feeding whatever she feeds them. I don’t think kids should meet a new partner until both parents are in a stable place with it, and especially not the first time they’re seeing a parent for a while. Fingers crossed it all goes well.
I absolutely agree that now is not the time to drop Bianca on them. It's too soon. He needs time alone with them to make them feel safe and so they know they are still his priority. Bianca can be introduced a bit later.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.