Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #24 Better lock tweets, better not lie: Tattle Turds are coming to town

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very upset by what that toxic bleep has done to her daughters and their dad. He does look thinner and he loses weight when stressed. I’m exceptionally glad he has Bianca now because he needs her. He may as well accept, as sad as it is that the girls are permanently estranged from him. Until they can think for themselves or get away from their poor excuse for a mother that will not change.
Malice should think twice about what she’s doing. She needs IG to pay child support and alimony. What if IG gets a serious illness, particularly one brought on by stress? It’s not unheard of. It happened to me.
What does IG have in common with me? Unrelenting stress caused by a narcissist. Although my illness struck at age 28. It’s autoimmune and no one else in my family has anything similar. She’s a disgusting POS for this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I’m pretty certain she’ll make sure there is a huge scene and both girls will refuse to go.
This makes me actually cry with anger. Imagine if she was able to pretend to be kind and cool and calm about it so the girls would feel safe and secure about going. Imagine such a thing! Vs hysterical Alice crying and shrieking “he’s taking my babies” as they leave, making the girls complete nervous wrecks.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Source for that info?
I’m not sure about these shots from today (seems like madness to choose to do this now) but the shirtless ones on the beach were definitely arranged I’d say. Don’t see much wrong with that though! Plus he looked good 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m very upset by what that toxic bleep has done to her daughters and their dad. He does look thinner and he loses weight when stressed. I’m exceptionally glad he has Bianca now because he needs her. He may as well accept, as sad as it is that the girls are permanently estranged from him. Until they can think for themselves or get away from their poor excuse for a mother that will not change.
Malice should think twice about what she’s doing. She needs IG to pay child support and alimony. What if IG gets a serious illness, particularly one brought on by stress? It’s not unheard of. It happened to me.
What does IG have in common with me? Unrelenting stress caused by a narcissist. Although my illness struck at age 28. It’s autoimmune and no one else in my family has anything similar. She’s a disgusting POS for this.
Loooove yoooou

Dont worry I already ignored the new trouble maker so the thread is safe from my rants hehe.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This makes me actually cry with anger. Imagine if she was able to pretend to be kind and cool and calm about it so the girls would feel safe and secure about going. Imagine such a thing! Vs hysterical Alice crying and shrieking “he’s taking my babies” as they leave, making the girls complete nervous wrecks.
Fingers crossed he can just get them after school and there’ll be no scene.

Reactions: 16
Alice has deleted 9 pictures today. I cached some of them
- the plane pic with Ioan
- the screenhot of them with the kids on the plane with Bianca's like
- the picture of Ioan with the kids in Oz where she complains about his co-stars
- the picture from their anniversary where Ioan is edited out
- the picture from their anniversary

the other 4 are further in the past and I cant tell from the cache. Of her recent pictures of Ioan she only left the one where they are in Moscow

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think she will concede half way and send Elsie. She isn’t sending Ella. That way she thinks she looks half reasonable and better to Ella. She will hold at least one of them hostage

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Friendly reminder to use the ignore button where appropriate so the thread doesn't get pulled ♥

I've given up on a proper catch up because there has been drama and if i'm not careful I'll end up 3 threads behind :ROFLMAO:

@Pengin86 I'm glad you're back again, hope you are alright my fellow Turd ♥ :poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wouldn’t be able to get used to ‘life without daddy’ either!

(this was supposed to contain his beach pics, apparently they’re too big to post)

Alice has deleted 9 pictures today. I cached some of them
- the plane pic with Ioan
- the screenhot of them with the kids on the plane with Bianca's like
- the picture of Ioan with the kids in Oz where she complains about his co-stars
- the picture from their anniversary where Ioan is edited out
- the picture from their anniversary

the other 4 are further in the past and I cant tell from the cache. Of her recent pictures of Ioan she only left the one where they are in Moscow
One is her wearing pink flower rings I think. That was the post where she said IG was on at her to bring some money in and I couldn’t find it earlier.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah. Ioan would really tip the paps off and put seeing his kids at risk
Exactly. He knows how precarious things are right now. He's kept his silence for a reason. There is no way he staged this the day before his FIRST meetup with his girls after months away working. That would be a self-harming move.

Who benefits from this? The one celebrating her victory all over her SM accounts.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.