Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
REMEMBER OUR HONEYMOON, BABY ANGEL? (Scary music starts. Ioan returns home from a date with Bianca, freezing when he realises all his shoes are covered in craft gems, there's a dog turd in the hallway and an empty bottle of Blue Nun on the sofa...)
824AD7A2-CDF9-4C82-99D7-EBDE0E8DCB7C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I think he stayed away because there was guaranteed to be a really nasty scene and he doesn't want big E to have to see that at school no less.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Her teenager is a baby.
She still looks hot.
Her husband is in love with her.
She has a career.
She has childhood savings.
They were married 20 years.
BW is a child.
She is 50.
She has a nanny who only works daytime when kids are in school.

Maybe she isn't a narcissist?? Maybe all this time Alice Evans just has needed a CLOCK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Well, I had a lovely little message from BW just now. Won't post it, but she's doing well and appreciates all the messages of support she's had.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Whoa, this was probs realized a long time ago, but it just hit me that Alice gets away with lying not only because her FM's are fucking morons but because she seems to know that Ioan isn't going to counter her. Like she can literally say he vine-swung through a window in the auditorium and landed on the stage and ruined Ella's play and she could get away with it because he isn't going to argue due to firm legal advisory.

There's an expiration date on that shit, though; just ask his attorneys.

Anyway, sung to "12 Days of Christmas." I just gathered all of 'em and paired them to make a group of 10 because it'd be annoying as hell to go through each thing and we all have lives lmao.
"Vids she'll delete" is sung with the rhythm of "5 golden rings," and from there ya keep going in the usual style.

Alice 7.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Know what else is a narc tell? Repeatedly switching lawyers (and therapists) to get the answer you want. Ticking all the boxes, Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
I’m very upset by what that toxic cunt has done to her daughters and their dad. He does look thinner and he loses weight when stressed. I’m exceptionally glad he has Bianca now because he needs her. He may as well accept, as sad as it is that the girls are permanently estranged from him. Until they can think for themselves or get away from their poor excuse for a mother that will not change.
Malice should think twice about what she’s doing. She needs IG to pay child support and alimony. What if IG gets a serious illness, particularly one brought on by stress? It’s not unheard of. It happened to me.
What does IG have in common with me? Unrelenting stress caused by a narcissist. Although my illness struck at age 28. It’s autoimmune and no one else in my family has anything similar. She’s a disgusting POS for this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

teekimoo

Where the fck did I put my teeny tiny violin 🤦🏻‍♀️
Holy heck talk about a marathon sprint to catch up 😱 so what I garnered from my run through:
Pfizer thinks it’s 1835
AE is on the sad sulk again to garner some more sympathy after her latest shots of venom
BW has an adorable new haircut
Pfizer thinks Disney cares about all this drama
BW has confirmed she is in LA
AE sulking again because IG didn’t come to big E’s play… how exactly did she think that was gonna work? The way she has alienated them, big E wouldn’t have coped with them both there.
Apparently my parents had a threesome? 🤣🤣 ok Ted. Sure thing. I’ll be sure to tell my mum all about it 🤣🤣🤣

You guys are literally keeping me sane right now though, these FMs really can’t seem to understand basic logic. It’s a nightmare…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

CailinAlainn

Chatty Member
Alice so disappointed she didn’t get to have her public showdown with Ioan in front of all the parents who already think she is a nutter. Did she even see Ella or just spend the whole time searching for Hubs?
AE should go and get her hair sorted by BW’s hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Here's my guess about the paps:

Alice found out where he was staying and sent them. She mentioned he was in a hotel, yes? I think this is why she's so cheeky today in her IG video. She knows this would make Ioan uncomfortable and it pushes her narrative of him as a cheating ass who dragged his much younger lover here. This the day after the daughter's play where she couldn't see him. The DM article definitely favors her. She has a history with them. I think she sent this up. It has Alice all over it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
1.) that is not how blocking works
2.) the more egregrios stuff are things she herself claimed or that were easily to conclude from her behavior, even we did and were attacked by her for it!

View attachment 906167
Alice invents yet another new law
View attachment 906168
Think all relevant tweets of her current rant were shared now FYI
ACCIDENTAL ADMISSION ALERT!!!!!!

"A lot of the really egregious stuff they've said about me personally is actually true."

Well straight out of your own mouth Alice, you've just admitted that all those accusations "from them"* are true. So you are a narcissist who is alienating the children while addicted to alcohol and permaglued to a screen on SM.
Own goal much!

* I know they haven't said anything publicly btw, just following on from Alice's own LoGic o_O😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mad Betty

VIP Member
My thoughts only here.

Alice continues her public shaming of IG and BW by contacting her friends at the DM and asking them to run a favorable story on her and in exchange she gives them IG and BW's location and a promise of more exclusives to come.

Then she posts a video full of delight and confidence because she is oh so satisfied with what she's done.

Take that! She thinks. Don't think you can have your bogan here and get away with it. You want privacy? Ha! I'll show you. 🖕🏼

I know how this works. No, Ioan had nothing to do with this. He and B got Maliced.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
On a show shoe SHE LET HIM do. She actually allowed him to work in Australia to pay for her maid etc. she should have forced him to work local instead so she could keep a better eye on him. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41