Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #24 Better lock tweets, better not lie: Tattle Turds are coming to town

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway I woke up to my left titty tingling, I mean sure it could be the new piercing but I sense it's tryna tell me there's danger on the horizon #tittyprophecies

Those of you who are in Alice's Twisted Twitter Palace: you have a JOB tonight. A WHOLE-ASS JOB. Pls don't leave us hanging I didn't give up Penis-Sunday to be left clueless.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
No, I'd bet money IG staged them
Except he had that face mask shoved so far up on his face, that I couldn't tell where his sunglasses ended and his face mask began. It was actually comical. The more I think about it, he's far too vain to make that his staged pap shot. This is a man who puts on a little makeup when he goes out God forbid he gets papped or a fan wants a selfie. He hates surprise photos. He's very insecure that way. So the complete face covered with that mask and glasses? I am going with too vain. What purpose does that staged photo serve?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
He filled a lottery ticket? Isn’t that what pensioners in Bristol do? Perhaps I’m out of touch. He doesn’t seem the type.
Seen plenty of younger peeps buying them. IG could probably do with a win with all he's forking out!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
thread title:

Drunk Alice slurs through her overfilled mouth “Hub and B walked past my house!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Alice is watching tattle more than she admits. There’s only one reason todays papers have not precipitated a ginormous twitter vomit - because we all said it would. She’s playing the game ladies. She appears to have some restraint after all.
Narcs ALWAYS do, when they know they need to.

Sure Alice, you never thought of that…. What’s that word you love… dis… dis… disingenuous?!🤦🏼‍♀️
4A6A2863-5F57-4A3D-ABAB-901FDD682004.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So this weekend alone she has mentioned Bianca as the replacement Mummy and shown the eldest the piece about I & B and claimed they walked by the house - how insecure most those kids be feeling. There is no end to the damage this woman will do - can we fight back on the daily fail? No a publication I‘ve ever wanted to sign up for but what will it take?

Reactions: 18
You seem to have joined very recently in order to like solely comments which are slightly favourable towards Alice.
I don't like Alice - not that AE fans aren't welcome to post here. I just think IG's as calculating as she is histrionic.

• Angry
New title?
We three drinks in Alice's glass, bearing tweets that travel afar, rants forever, ceasing never, over her coven she reigns!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyway I woke up to my left titty tingling, I mean sure it could be the new piercing but I sense it's tryna tell me there's danger on the horizon #tittyprophecies

Those of you who are in Alice's Twisted Twitter Palace: you have a JOB tonight. A WHOLE-ASS JOB. Pls don't leave us hanging I didn't give up Penis-Sunday to be left clueless.
Penis Sunday? do tell?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He seems to be pretty calculated. He's paid for pap shots before
He staged a shoot of himself on the beach, looking sexy and handsome. Now, that would help his career. His whole face covered, chin to eyebrows? Why bother? He wouldn't.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.