Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plot of that pitch sounds like she literally wrote it about Alice Is she taking the piss?

Reactions: 37
You think she'd know better by now than to try and get one over us turds!
"1999 at the latest...!"
I would forgive her since there is no way I could determine the exact year of a picture unless it shows a place I have only visited rarely but she says 1999 the latest because she was screwing Ioan from then on.
Alice has an AGENT?

What?!!!!!
did you think she organised her convention gig on her own?

Reactions: 20
Um ahh Alice! Flaunting that scarlet woman status.
https://giphy.com/69qAcCYaZPNA1fL5Bv ---
That's the name of AFE's new boyfriend.
Please can we have a moment of prayer for all dildos. They don't deserve this.

Reactions: 13
Went to Google Dunelm and almost put dildo.
It’s Freudian at this point, right??

Reactions: 18
did you think she organised her convention gig on her own?
Yeah, I did think she arranged that on her own.

I don't think he's a good agent if that's all the work he got her last year. But she's also not a stellar client either.

Reactions: 18
Yeah, I did think she arranged that on her own.

I don't think he's a good agent if that's all the work he got her last year. But she's also not a stellar client either.
Especially if he saw her attempt at Cameos.

Reactions: 20
Yeah, I did think she arranged that on her own. I don't think he's a good agent if that's all the work he got her last year. But she's also not a stellar client either.
Me too. This is her agent's website. Did she just give out a fake email for her 'agent'? Someone really wants to work lol

---
Please can we have a moment of prayer for all dildos. They don't deserve this.
They ain't fussy. Perfect for AFE.

Reactions: 23
The classic looking back, drinking wine and crying at old pictures. ‘Where did it all go so wrong’
---
its the current IG trend. I bet Ella asked her to do it (the below comment sounds like it too)
View attachment 2740265View attachment 2740266
edit: background https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/01/style/instagram-21-years-millennials.html
Take back my last comment

Reactions: 10

I’m very excited by the fact that someone whose posts I enjoy so much also has a Bengal . Allow me to introduce you to Agatha. I’m sorry I.cant offer you any dietary advice. . Agatha is a curvy cat, herself.

Apologies for the detour. Back to Schrödinger’s Dildo …

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I was trying to see when that photo was taken, done Google reverse search and it's comes up with Piassco, France, the 90s.
I did however find this, look at those bows I've never known someone to have an obsession with bows
She looks like she's trying to hide an incipient gunt there with clothes and twisting.

Reactions: 9
The plot of that pitch sounds like she literally wrote it about Alice Is she taking the piss?
Alice puts on Tone's virtual reality fishing headset and sees where it all went wrong.
Sort of like Sliding Doors but shitter.
I'd watch it.

Reactions: 26
I saw that insta trend for pictures aged 21. No thank you. I looked a fright at 21 (not my best year!)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.