Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #230 You don't wanna mess with me. I know where I live.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean MrFantasticsAlcoholicExWife twitter page will have to change their name?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really shouldn't be thinking a fiancee posting photos of her valentines day is a brave thing to do. But this is where we are. And isn't Alice gleeful.
Those days are over and AFE is raging right now. Not gleeful. She is probably debating whether to pretend she got a secret Valentine's or post a pic of the kids with "These two lovelies are my Valentines. #mykidsAdoreMe #soDoesToneandRach"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy Valentines Day dear Turd siblings. I hope you’re all having a good day and that you enjoy chocolates, sweets, champagne, or wine. Or something non alcoholic if you can’t drink like me. I hope you have lots of love from family, friends, and pets! 🥰
I have written a poem for Alice since she is alone on Valentines Day. 😆

Roses are red
Violets are blue
B has Ioan
And all you have
Is a pile of poo. “Because she’s too lazy to walk Emma.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does this mean MrFantasticsAlcoholicExWife twitter page will have to change their name?
Ioan hasnt been the current Mr Fantastic since 2015.

though to this day he has been undisputed the best

Reactions: 24
Happy Valentines Day dear Turd siblings. I hope you’re all having a good day and that you enjoy chocolates, sweets, champagne, or wine. Or something non alcoholic if you can’t drink like me. I hope you have lots of love from family, friends, and pets! 🥰
I have written a poem for Alice since she is alone on Valentines Day. 😆

Roses are red
Violets are blue
B has Ioan
And all you have
Is a pile of poo. “Because she’s too lazy to walk Emma.”
Oh I’ve got one for our Alice.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You look like tit
Get a job too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Did this information come from Ioan, i.e. did he mention it somewhere?

Because if it came from AFE, it may be just fully made up. Her attempt to "prove" that "Tone" is really her brother. She "creates" "reality" via social media and internet posts.

It may very well be that so far IG has not contacted real Anthony at all. (As he does what lawyers recommend, he would not have started to investigate it himself or get involved in any way).

However, as now there have been mentions of investigation, AFE is worried (also rattled by dr. Dupee's report) and now she is piling up even more lies using "Tone".

Repeating it again but she is following the same script she did use with the alleged welfare check (that never happened) -- down to the dodgy slip of paper.

So, I do not believe the real Tone has anything to do with that account, I am actually pretty sure they are still estranged and do not interact.

I believe it is all Alice and whatever she claims or posts is a pure fabrication.

P.S. You could feed all Alice's tweets and IG posts and all "Tone" tweets to the ChatGPT 4 even and ask them to analyse it.

I am quite sure it is the same person who sometimes pretends to be another (but often overdoes it) and often slips and forgets to try to use a different style.
Although I too believe that Alice mainly uses the Tone account, it’d be too risky for her if the real Tone had no clue. There would be nothing easier to find out and they would have found out. She is stupid but not that much. I believe Tone is being paid for his services.

Reactions: 16
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You look like tit
Get a job too.
For Alice

Roses are red
Violets are blue
He has moved on
And still doesn't want you

giphy (10).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Those days are over and AFE is raging right now. Not gleeful. She is probably debating whether to pretend she got a secret Valentine's or post a pic of the kids with "These two lovelies are my Valentines. #mykidsAdoreMe #soDoesToneandRach"
She's always gleeful. We all go on about how she's spiralling or ranting or raging but she's sitting back messaging doxxing insta accounts talking about God's work while we surmise what's going on and still she's raking in the dough, filling those girls heads with shite, and making Ioan and Bianca's engagement a horrible event to the girls and making it a slur rather than a joyous event.
She's always gleeful. She just doesn't get, losing.

Her default is that atm smirk.

Imagine sitting on your ass for 3 years still trying to convince people that your ex husband cheated on you. Even if he did (he didn't), who cares? Not him, the judge, attorneys, or the public, just the loser.
Nothing will ever change the fact that he left Alice because of Alice.
The online abuse, flying monkeys, attempting to dox people are all reasons to divorce someone.

Reactions: 27
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You look like tit
Get a job too.
Look at you throwing 3 letter curse words around like that! I never thought I'd see the day you would blaspheme so casually.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brighton Bond and weird Salad Cream Clive would have sent her a wee something, right?

• Haha
  • Sick
Brighton Bond and weird Salad Cream Clive would have sent her a wee something, right?
Salad cream Clive ditched her manky ass a long time ago for Sophia Myles didn't he. Loyalty ain't what it cracked up to be.
Not sure about not so bright - on bond, I didn't really invest in his shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's always gleeful.
Karma's a witch. She has been evaluated against her will, the kids are in therapy against her will, the DVRO is being enforced against her will (not perfect due to socks but way better than it was), the hearing is coming up, the finances will be adjusted with IG due a huge refund, she can't raid IG's bank account any more, not only did I and B not split but they are getting married and they are both happy - the eyes don't lie.

The might be some glee over the PA but overall she's fucked.
---
I really really hope that Sir Loopy didn't forget his Alice Regina on this special day!!
---
Hey Tone why don't you show us a pic of you and Rach together?* After all it's Valentines and you both need a break from police harassment to celebrate? Right? Right???

*with today's paper

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In a Beverly Hills Prius
Ratty hides from view

Her lipstick is red
Her shoes are blue
Hearing a key turning
Ratty hopes it’s not true

The stop sign was red
Her language was blue
She crashed the car
Out the window Ratty flew

The ambulance was red
The bandage was blue
Ratty wanted justice
But had to “join the queue”

The verdict was read
Alice was blue
Tattlers rejoiced
But Ratty wasn’t through…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Roses are red
Violets are blue
In a Beverly Hills Prius
Ratty hides from view

Her lipstick is red
Her shoes are blue
Hearing a key turning
Ratty hopes it’s not true

The stop sign was red
Her language was blue
She crashed the car
Out the window Ratty flew

The ambulance was red
The bandage was blue
Ratty wanted justice
But had to “join the queue”

The verdict was read
Alice was blue
Tattlers rejoiced
But Ratty wasn’t through…
Please repost this masterpiece at the start of the new thread so it doesn't get lost! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.