Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taybridge

Not much of a teacher if she thinks Alice is good actress with a great screen presence.
Screenshot_20240128_130030_Instagram.jpg

As to the leggings, I always thought she must buy multi packs because she had found ones that were the right length. As someone is about 5ft (shrinking as I speak) and plus size, I have terrible problems finding pants (trousers) that fit. Normally I have to chop off a good 6 inches! If I find a pair that don't need altering, I will buy several pairs, so it might look I am wearing the same pair, week after week. So it was an interesting observation that someone made about the torn edge on her one leg in a lot of the images.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Ps just to add: I meant "very sad" in a joking way because Im pissed off Ive cut down on drinking so much and fucking nothing happened and now I have to exercise and fast as well!!! Its juts not fair! :)
If you can manage it, try fasting for 24 hours twice a week. I struggle with it because I comfort eat, but when I manage it it definitely makes a difference. Plus I can eat what I want 5 days a week! You can have 600 calories on the fast days. (It's the Michael Mosley fast diet.)

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I'm having my first glass of wine for three weeks tonight. I know January isn't over, but what the hell!
yes!! Hope it’s a good one! I went to the fancy wine shop in tow for mine! No juice box of Jam Shed for me on this fabulous day!!

• Haha

Feather fans

VIP Member
The cheating isn't even the problem. Sophie Turner quite obviously cheated on Joe Jones given how quickly she entered into a new relationship (few weeks), or at least that would be claimed if genders were reversed, and she arguably also committed legal abuse by filing a completely nonsensical filing about child abduction, but the focus is entirely on Joe Jonas smear campaign when his management was selling unfavorable stories about his ex and tried to control the narrative (if it was reversed people would have felt sorry for the woman for enduring these things, because it's believed immediately). This is a case where both are bad, but the priorities are set on what the unfavored gender (the man) did wrong. This is always the case. Heck, the narrative was unfavorable to Ioan even before Bianca despite him paying, seeing his kids etc. while Alice was a dick in public, all that just because he is a man.

I get there are many things in society were men enjoy unfair advantages, however when it comes to the narrative around divorce/seperation society seems to believe that we can do no wrong. A women leaving an abusive marriage is brave, a men is either a wimp or a abuser himself.
I strongly believe this is part of the problem. Like someone said patriarchal society is not the one where men rule over women but where those in power supress others - I did not translate well but you know what I mean. This kind of attitude in reality is deeply unhelpful to women making them dependant and seemingly too weak and silly to provide for themselves and also suppresses and abuses men - good law obedient men like Yo. Bastards who want to get out of all responsibility and actually abandon their ex wives and kids without means can do it quite easily. Also abusive women as we are sadly witnessing can get away with their abuse quite easily.
Even in the Kevin Costner divorce where there was seemingly no abuse and very possible cheating on HER side (maybe his as well, who knows but it doesnt matter really, she was the one who openly shacked up with a dude almost immediately) there were oh so many saying he owes her (HIS money he worked so hard for and wanted to protect with prenup) because she was married to him and gave birth to his children.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Yes, she has a very teenage mentality.

Someone earlier in the thread posted part of her New Year's resolution list from 2018. Here is the full version.

View attachment 2719577

I was clearing out my childhood bedroom recently and found some diary entries and to-do lists, and some of them sound very similar to Alice's to-do list.

Except I was a teenager when I wrote them, and she was in her late 40's when she wrote this...

Interesting how there's nothing about getting a job/making money or anything to do with self-improvement (apart from the wish to lose weight), the latter which you might expect in a New Year's resolution list. And even more bizarre is the fact that she chose to share this on her Instagram.
(Two rooms) this is a humble brag.
I’m mid to late forties now and would achieve an Alice Things to do in 2018 in one day minus the weight loss. She’s worse than a pick me at this stage.

SheLeft

VIP Member
Do you think the whole “so we know which is which” is referring to that email when Ioan accidentally said Elsie instead of Ella (or the other way around)?
It's definitely a dig at Ioan somehow. Given the terrible names she's called Ella I doubt it's really worth her trying to mock him for getting their names the wrong way round.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
From (very sad) personal experience cutting back on drinking alone does not help you loose weight - at least not as drastically. She did something else as well and considering we know how lazy she is its probably Ozempic
How much was her food bill again? $2,500? A MONTH! If that was true they would all be morbidly obese. Ozempic is probably included in the 2.5k.

The most common adverse reactions to Ozempic are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and constipation. Lovely!!

Tuppence

I suspect she probably has, with the long term emphasis on Ella’s height as a big achievement. Unfortunately there is nothing striking or stand-out about her look, and she doesn’t present herself as someone with ambitions to be a model, eg stylish clothes, well groomed etc.
I think she's a good looking girl and certainly far more attractive than some of the celebrity kids currently making a lot of money from modelling. I hope she chooses something else, though, as I believe she'll have a happier life outside of that kind of career.

Reactions: 16

M33L4

VIP Member
It took me ages to figure out it was a genuine Alice store and not a Tattle piss take and I still don’t know if she did it to spite Ioan or if she’s entirely bonkers and thinks it’s ’fashion’
She has to be taking the piss? They’re absolutely horrendous.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Isn’t she meant to be paying half the therapy sessions? So she’s doing absolutely fuck all to support her own kids and purely because of her own behaviour deeming her unable to get a job.
Looks like Alice ran a sweat shop and had the kids glue shit on second hand bags.

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
I hope we all enjoyed the quiet period. It’s gonna be non stop for the next couple of months at least…

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
I am convinced she's doing the Ella height thing and cringey photos on purpose with the intention of making Ella the next top model so that she can be her next cash cow.
Alice was saying yesterday on Instagram (presumably to a 'friend' from her modelling days) that she was considered too old at 19 when she started modelling....

• Wow
  • Sad

Bluemoonday

As someone above mentioned I think she could have done UK Celebrity Big Brother or Dancing on Ice (haha!) or similar after the Lorraine interview. That ship has sailed though - she can’t talk about Ioan because of the DRVO and that’s what makes her interesting.

I would actually like to watch her on dancing on ice. That would be very funny.

• Haha