Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the risk of being chucked off the thread, I'm not a dog person and don't find Emma particularly cute.

I'd much rather Alice's insta was her on insane rants if I'm honest!
Me too as it’s preferable that than Emma and the other two hostages being subjected to her ranting

Reactions: 13
"feces-ridden spite site!" I'm impressed Alice. I'd have been more impressed if you had spelt faeces correctly but I understand you have a lot on your mind right now - evaluations, kids in therapy, upcoming court dates, YoBee's engagement, multiple media articles on them and not you, swollen numb fingers from obsessively posting hundreds of comments on the DM...
---

Emma is adorable. Alice's instagram would be a lot more pleasant if she kept it as an Emma only account. That said, her desperation to prove she can use the account for something other than abusing Ioan and Bianca or exploiting her underage kids is getting funnier by the day. It's a shame Christmas is over. But maybe we'll get a "I mistook a tree for the Easter Bunny and oh how we laughed and laughed and laughed" post.
Shite spite site would make an awesome thread title bar shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be fair, I think Emma looks really cute after her grooming (and before).
Yet it’s amazing how stupid Alice can’t pay rent and the kids are starving so Bianca shouldn’t have an engagement ring but Emma can be groomed by professional groomers

Reactions: 37
Funnily enough I always got the impression that Emma prefers Elsie. The unconditional love of a pet can be so comforting, especially for abused kids, but ofc Alice will try to usurp that.
Everything's a competition with AFE. "The dog loves me the best" The kids love me the best" "I got the best years with Ioan" etc.

1705951654500.png

I think that was me lol. I said Emma was sad looking and hey presto another pic of her with a bow on which proves she's not neglected at all. Then I said "It's almost like AFE is responding to our comments about Emma." Hi Alice! 😘

Also the scatology continues, feces-ridden spite site, Tattle turds and screenshats of said feces-ridden spite site. There's a bit of a theme developing.

Reactions: 21
Pleads poverty but takes dog to be groomed 😂
Love how she's always caught out in her lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Everything's a competition with AFE. "The dog loves me the best" The kids love me the best" "I got the best years with Ioan" etc.

View attachment 2707241

I think that was me lol. I said Emma was sad looking and hey presto another pic of her with a bow on which proves she's not neglected at all. Then I said "It's almost like AFE is responding to our comments about Emma." Hi Alice! 😘

Also the scatology continues, feces-ridden spite site, Tattle turds and screenshats of said feces-ridden spite site. There's a bit of a theme developing.
It's a truly strange way of speaking. It feels completely foreign to speak about how much anyone or anything "loves me". I would never force others' feelings down their throats, not even animals. I'll express how I feel. Otherwise the most I'd say is with "I think...".

Reactions: 20
1705952247638.png

We get nothing for ages and then 3 Emma posts. Someone seems a bit thirsty lol. Emma looks happier but then again the dog groomer is giving her attention.

I wonder is she gearing up for "Dog grooming fees per month - $1000" in court documents? Which IG must pay for of course...

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2707262

We get nothing for ages and then 3 Emma posts. Someone seems a bit thirsty lol. Emma looks happier but then again the dog groomer is giving her attention.

I wonder is she gearing up for "Dog grooming fees per month - $1000" in court documents? Which IG must pay for of course...
She's using the dog to facilitate her followers enabling them to post about Ioan and Bianca. Moo!

• Sick
Reactions: 35
A really nice positive article.
Except #3 says Bianca and Alice used to be friends! How does this nonsense still stick?
Being friends with Alice would be like wiping your arse with sandpaper - irritating, painful and completely pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be fair, I think Emma looks really cute after her grooming (and before).
Yet it’s amazing how stupid Alice can’t pay rent and the kids are starving so Bianca shouldn’t have an engagement ring but Emma can be groomed by professional groomers
She couldn't even go to the local grooming shop, had to be a mobile one which are more expensive. Looked at the website, starts at $120 up to $350. I doubt Emma has been groomed before. Then she implies she actually walks the dog. Where are the pap pics, Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Funnily enough I always got the impression that Emma prefers Elsie. The unconditional love of a pet can be so comforting, especially for abused kids, but ofc Alice will try to usurp that.
I had the same impression. Emma and Elsie have always seemed close. But of course, Alice has to be everyone's favourite, even the dog's 🙄

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2707262

Is there any chance she got the dog grooming for free from the company she mentions in the post, but she just didn’t declare it?

But yes, I agree she’s using the dog to generate post content so snide comments about Ioan and Bianca can be left on them.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.