Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Backgrid? ✅
Ella being dragged out shopping in order to be captured in this photo opportunity, so Ioan can see what he's missing? ✅
Alice doing a posing face, knowing she's being photographed? ✅

View attachment 2631389

I'm going to say that this wasn't an impromptu shopping trip, but definitely a set-up by Alice.

But why?

She now has the official spousal support and child support she wanted. She is getting $10,000 a month. Why does she still want this narrative out there that she can't pay her rent? Why is she still trying to trash Ioan's reputation?

Also, is it just me or do Alice's lips look like she's had new filler?
You gotta love how she's holding her chin up in the air to stretch out those neck rolls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It's true though she has been telling people she can't afford her rent! And she probably still can't because she will spunk away $10,000 per month on eBay crap
strategically its insane how she isnt realizing how bad she looks.

Not only is she looking financially irresponsible to be in this position after renting a apartment in one of the most expensive places in LA and after the war she has caused the past 3 years that has bled both of them dry. She has now also given Ioan the opportunity to look incredibly well by essentially giving her 6 more months under a roof to get her life in order so that she can support her children sufficiently (spoiler: she wont), which is particulary noteworthy since most fathers that have been assaulted by their own child and abused by their former partner wouldnt probably give a damn anymore about them (eg at most only pay what they are obligated to, without ifs and buts)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if those pictures will be used against her in the custody case? Again, the privacy of the children is both measurable and achievable. Given that Ella is a minor and her face is in the picture means there is parental consent of the image being used.

Alice looks like she's gained weight.

I see now that the DM - besides being Alice's cheerleader - is playing some weird long game as far as her decline. It's been years and there's been no awareness or turnaround on Alice's part to find a job or improve herself. She will become worse and worse as time goes on. In 2 years from now, she will be utterly utterly decrepit.
I think there will be a lot in the evaluation report about Alice’s lack of insight into how her media campaign is a wellbeing and safety issue for her children. They should be allowed to live their lives quietly and privately. Ioan doe need to be in the public eye when promoting his career and work. Alice has no career and she doesn’t work.

The showbiz team in the DM is onside with Alice. It’s a sympathetic editorial probably encouraged by Bitchoff. But the DM is institutionally misogynistic and therefore they will ridicule Alice’s looks. Because they objectify women and their looks. They know their warped readers will get a thrill out of criticising her looks. She is old, overweight, dresses like a bag lady and has messed up her face with bad cosmetic surgery. Every picture of her will be juxtapositioned against Bianca looking young, thin and hot. Because the ladies are always in competition over looks 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Poor Ella looks terrible in that photo, sad, exhausted, miserable. I don't think she is Alice's mini me in terms of being a narc. Alice takes pride in her nastiness, she revels in the drama, chaos, cruelty and malice she creates and perpetuates. Where as Ella does not look like a happy child at all. She looks like a child with the weight of the world on her shoulders.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This is a lie. Ioan has been paying for Alice's lawyers all of this time.

Alice's $100k may well all have gone, but it hasn't gone on lawyers.

View attachment 2631720
I reckon a fair bit would have gone on lawyers - Bernal would be asking for money upfront at the point he took the case over from Marie. Marie was paid $90k. I reckon Bernal would have asked at least $25k on account of his anticipated costs, which includes a premium/danger money for dealing with a client who has already burned through several other lawyers.
The money Ioan has agreed to pay towards Bernal's fees now will be to take this to trial - not for historic fees.
Bernal is a shark.
He will always ensure he is paid upfront.

Reactions: 11
Hoenstly, the article isn't exactly pro-Alice they way it seems. It shows her with her hands full of shopping bags and complaining that she has no money. She's not going to win anyone over with it. Yo probably also has a case for a correction or slander and you'd think the DM would get tired of having to pay for these types of errors (kindest way to put it). If the DM really cared about clicks or following they'd be reporting more of the truth. That would get a ton more interest and press than the constant whining and lies promoted by Alice.

Reactions: 22
Hello my lovelies. Firstly I want to say how horribly, and shabbily you've been treated @Lulugrace. I'm glad you're showing a positive face, however crushed you may be feeling inside, and taking the opportunity to reassess what you do next. Much respect and admiration for how you've handled this setback. Lots of love too. Totally different to the Abuser of course who is a complete loser in life, or will be in the not too distant future.

@Hiraeth I was so sorry to hear of the passing of a member of your fur family. They are precious and leave very large holes in our hearts when they cross that rainbow bridge. Sending lots of love and hugs to you and your family.

Next, I've been in contact with an old work colleague after a break of a decade. Its been fun catching up. She was a massive fan of Ioan back in the day, and we used to gossip about him, well mostly about the total witch he was with (her words not mine) Anyway she hasn't been following in a great deal of detail the shitshow that the Abuser has unleashed. I was surprised and told her that I was very disappointed in her. I pointed her here and she has been having a lurk, when her busy life allows. She may join us, she may not. She never has been one for social media.

She has, and I know some of you will not be surprised, I'm talking about you @kingseven mainly I think, been having a look at the posts about the Dragon's Back race, and has decided that Alun is rather hot. She saw the excerpts from the interview with Ioan and Bianca, but she can't find anywhere online the interview with Alun himself. I told her that he was interviewed, I did see it when it was on tv at the time, so I don't think I'm imagining it. Does anyone know where she can find it, or has anyone downloaded it?

It has been fun catching up with my ex colleague and reliving both the good and the bad times we had with that employer. She feels vindicated in her belief back in the day that the Abuser was a nasty piece of work.

Right, I'm back off to my university assignments that have to be in before Christmas. Take care lovely turds

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Closely followed by WTF is she wearing?
Well, she's sporting the Gilet of Gobshite, paired with the Blue Slippers of Misery, topped with a Face of Thunder which is adorned with Ronnie Corbett Memorial Specs. Her mighty pins are swathed in a Mourning Parachute Skirt, teamed with a blouse from the Over-Fifties Funereal Collection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
But the 3K isn't supposed to cover all the costs for the two girls--Alice is also expected to provide as well. And if she is unemployed, well, the court can impute income to her and use that to determine her obligation. The 3k also doesn't cover the health insurance premiums that IG pays, or other costs/fees for the girls that he may pay directly.
The court can imput her income but I don't see IG paying less than 100% for Alice and the girls.

She didn't declare her income from the DM in her financial statement. Wonder how much she got for the weekend in Georgia??

Reactions: 11
I'm glad she left the leggings of longevity at home.
I think this particular gilet was once a leather jacket belonging to Ioan which is now an Alice Evan's original.

Also, the Mail never publish any of my comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I reckon a fair bit would have gone on lawyers - Bernal would be asking for money upfront at the point he took the case over from Marie. Marie was paid $90k. I reckon Bernal would have asked at least $25k on account of his anticipated costs, which includes a premium/danger money for dealing with a client who has already burned through several other lawyers.
The money Ioan has agreed to pay towards Bernal's fees now will be to take this to trial - not for historic fees.
Bernal is a shark.
He will always ensure he is paid upfront.
Could somebody clear this up for me?

Is Ioan still paying for Alice's lawyers, and will he be paying for Bernal, or does Alice have to now pay for him? And if so, did the money come out of the $100k she received from Ioan?

Reactions: 5
She has, and I know some of you will not be surprised, I'm talking about you @kingseven mainly I think, been having a look at the posts about the Dragon's Back race, and has decided that Alun is rather hot. She saw the excerpts from the interview with Ioan and Bianca, but she can't find anywhere online the interview with Alun himself. I told her that he was interviewed, I did see it when it was on tv at the time, so I don't think I'm imagining it. Does anyone know where she can find it, or has anyone downloaded it?
I couldn’t find it online either but please direct her to our YouTube channel where I captured the highlights of the interview with Ioan and Bianca

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder how long it will take for BogOff to get rid of my comment

IMG_6969.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I think this particular gilet was once a leather jacket belonging to Ioan which is now an Alice Evan's original.

Also, the Mail never publish any of my comments.
I have found that comments using the app rarely get published but if you use the web edition they do.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.