Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Backgrid? ✅
Ella being dragged out shopping in order to be captured in this photo opportunity, so Ioan can see what he's missing? ✅
Alice doing a posing face, knowing she's being photographed? ✅
Alice appears to be a graduate from the Joey Tribbiani School of Smell the Fart Acting

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I would have thought the court would be very reluctant to alter a freely negotiated and agreed term in a prenup unless there were very extreme and unforseen circumstances (payer becomes permanently disabled and unable to work etc). Just because Ioan no longer wants to pay her or thinks she should have found employment or be self supporting I don't think is enough to make this lifetime maintenance obligation go away.

I don't think the court will order a lump sum capitalisation of maintenance, this would have to be agreed between the parties in a negotiated settlement. Of course I doubt the money is a available to do this anyway - and Alice's demands will be too crazy so in my view this will be for the court to decide. Also yes - how long will she live in her state of booking and pill popping? Who knows.

It would be interesting to estimate how much he has overpaid her by over the last three years....I'm sure we can work this out by what the spousal support would be and what we know he has been paying
I’m no legal eagle but I’d suspect domestic abuse and DVRO, plus smear campaign via social media and Daily Fail would be considered sufficient grounds for an adjustment never mind anything else.
---
Backgrid? ✅
Ella being dragged out shopping in order to be captured in this photo opportunity, so Ioan can see what he's missing? ✅

View attachment 2631389

I'm going to say that this wasn't an impromptu shopping trip, but definitely a set-up by Alice.

But why?

She now has the official spousal support and child support she wanted. She is getting $10,000 a month. Why does she still want this narrative out there that she can't pay her rent? Why is she still trying to trash Ioan's reputation?

Also, is it just me or do Alice's lips look like she's had new filler?
She doesn’t look broke, just like a twit.

What are the weird bumps on the right side of her face?

Reactions: 27
unfortunately I think it will be the opposite, if you cant get stories in illegal ways than they do it in legal ways, and getting the info from the horses mouth is legal.

Speaking of which, how interesting that Alice's favourite papers are silent about Alice highly officially receiving support.
The reference by the Barrister to Vendetta journalist applies to what Bitchoff is doing in cohort with Alice. It shows how much power a journalist can have and in this case the bias and incompetence seems to be within the editorial team.

Reactions: 17
" Ella cut a casual figure in a black hoodie and cargo trousers, with the pair heading back to their car laden with bags from the food store.
[Photo]
The outing comes after Alice told friends she cannot pay her rent or afford food, and is contemplating taking a job in Starbucks."

Nice shade, whoever wrote that.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Backgrid? ✅

View attachment 2631389

I'm going to say that this wasn't an impromptu shopping trip, but definitely a set-up by Alice.

But why?

She now has the official spousal support and child support she wanted. She is getting $10,000 a month. Why does she still want this narrative out there that she can't pay her rent? Why is she still trying to trash Ioan's reputation?

Am still stunned by the choice of shoes 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean they'd look okay with jeans and a tee, but that colour with the rest of the get up, god Lord 🤣
The lips are either in pout mode, or have been topped up, either way they don't look great!

Reactions: 27
Backgrid? ✅

View attachment 2631389

But why?

Ella appears sullen and miserable. Alice looks “udderly udderly” ridiculous in that silly pose wearing her bedroom slippers! And those glasses make her look like the “Fly.” 🤣
Also she’s full of it pretending to be poor carrying full bags of TJ’s groceries wine. That’s not poor mAlice.

Reactions: 32
Al really shouldn't pose for the paps with her chin in the air like that. Sure, diminishes her neck but shows the botched job of her nostrils.

• Haha
I wonder if those pictures will be used against her in the custody case? Again, the privacy of the children is both measurable and achievable. Given that Ella is a minor and her face is in the picture means there is parental consent of the image being used.

Alice looks like she's gained weight.

I see now that the DM - besides being Alice's cheerleader - is playing some weird long game as far as her decline. It's been years and there's been no awareness or turnaround on Alice's part to find a job or improve herself. She will become worse and worse as time goes on. In 2 years from now, she will be utterly utterly decrepit.

Reactions: 25
Wtf has she got on her feet?!
Cankles 🤭
---
I’m no legal eagle but I’d suspect domestic abuse and DVRO, plus smear campaign via social media and Daily Fail would be considered sufficient grounds for an adjustment never mind anything else.
---

She doesn’t look broke, just like a twit.

What are the weird bumps on the right side of her face?
The lumps are from recent Botox injections imo.

Reactions: 12
not only is the DM ignoring it, they run the same "she has no money" story again today with fresh arranged pap shots with her mini-me (though in fairness pictures of huge Xmas shopping ruins her narrative in a way but still)

the definition of a smear campaign is Alice's love story with the Daily Mail
Is IG able to sue over this disinformation/slander?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The new court order only backs the child and spousal support to Dec 1. Shouldn't that have covered previous months as well if Ioan hadn't been paying all along.
Surprise, Alice lies.

Reactions: 18
He could ask for a correction but I doubt he will.
It's true though she has been telling people she can't afford her rent! And she probably still can't because she will spunk away $10,000 per month on eBay crap

Reactions: 16
This is a lie. Ioan has been paying for Alice's lawyers all of this time.

Alice's $100k may well all have gone, but it hasn't gone on lawyers.

Screenshot 2023-12-15 at 15.45.13.png

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.