Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
PS. The fact Loopy is quiet is likely due to the Robbie Harvey backlash. I think he is starting to rethink whether being the Knight at the front of his Queen's fight is truly sensible, giving that he could be sued for defamation and for agitation by his posts and words. In my opinion, I don't think we'll be seeing much of Loopy on 'the frontline' of his war to support 'his Queen Alice' - unless she has him over in Los Angeles for some fun victim binding play, you know, like those old silent movies where the helpless victim is tied in ropes across the train line......... 🥴
It seems that most of the flying monkeys and socks have jumped ship.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Old Soak

VIP Member
yeah, its a pap shot

tbh she may have gone there

Which is precisely why Ioan couldnt go there. They would have completely embarrased Ella because no doubt Alice would have made a huge scene.
I agree that’s why he didn’t go but if there isn’t anything in it for Alice, I’m not convinced she would go just to support Ella. We’ve seen that she can’t be bothered to do even basic level parenting. Unless it got her a DM article or she posted pics of Ella onstage or after the play to gain attention by proxy that I don’t remember, I can see her sending Gloria in or sending Ella with a friends parent. Had Ioan confirmed he was going, given her desperation to be in the same room as him, she would’ve have gone. I suspect she got her hopes up, he said he wasn’t going and she fell apart and hit the bottle and decided to spew on instagram instead of attend. Just my possible theory having rewatched that clip she posted…

• Heart

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
TJ's is like Aldi's for gourmet/niche foods. Way cheaper than Whole Foods or Erewhon but "nicer" than Kroger.
---

And it's not like she has to be in court 40 hours a week. That's why you hire an attorney in the first place. To take some of the burden off yourself. But she's created this festering whirlpool of a life because that's what makes her happiest. Without this drama, she might have to, I don't know, examine her own soul during the lull between dropping the kids off for school and picking them up.
Doesn't Gloria do this ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
There’s so much to hate about AlcaTone but the capitalisation of the s on sister always makes my teeth itch.

I’m not a “regular” here so you may not have noticed that I’ve not been around but my little old dog didn’t recover and I had to let her go. I have continued to lurk and this site has been a great distraction from sad thoughts and has made me laugh during this rotten time - thank you.
So sorry to hear that, SarahJane.
---
My brother has lost his battle with cancer. I know my fellow Turds/Tartlets are very caring, and please don't feel the need to derail the thread with condolences.

I am 7 years younger than Alice, and both my parents are deceased. I was still in my 30's (like Alice) when I lost my mother. Now my beloved brother is gone. My ex-husband also passed away 6 years ago, leaving my younger son without his father. My kids also have no living grandparents.

Alice acts like she has lost everything, but she has no frigging idea. I do have a house and a loving partner, however, but that is because I am not a lazy cunt.
I’m so sorry, Ice. Sending love.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The winner is number 20 and that is......
Ioan and his family have chosen you as the lucky winner of the Horatio Hornblower DVD!!!!!

So Alice and the girls are evaluated. The girls receive counselling. Alice receives therapy. She will be financially penalised every time she tries to interfere with the therapuetic process.
I get it now. Because CPS aren't involved the kids are being evaluated too, which is only necessary as AE fucked them up.

Alice receives therapy? - I don't think so. Manger clearly believes AE is messing with the reunification (no shit!) so I see it as a slap down for AE but they phrase it more politely. Therapy is a waste of time for narcs anyway. Also, she interferes with the therapeutic process every day but only has to pay for the therapy if they miss a session.

Funny how "Tone" is always quiet when AE's sock is. hmmmm

walliewellie

I’m just in GP waiting for flu jab and the woman next to me is clearly on Tattle on her phone! I’m unsure of etiquette in this situation so I’m posting this and tilting my phone towards her. Chances are slim but if you are reading this and have a camel coloured Mac on look to your right- Hello Turd 👋 ❤
Sitrep, please!

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Was little Emma still imprisoned inside the apartment or did she also make an appearance?
---

If, and I say that lightly, "if" Ella goes to work is it possible for IG to have her wages held for her so that AE is unable to access them or held until Ella is of a certain age?
I'd hope so. I think there are strict rules in place for young models now. I know that there is in the UK. Both parents need to agree to it, and they must remain in school if under the age of 16 (you can leave school at 16 in the UK). The only reason I know this, is I have two friends whose daughters are/trying to be models...one is 19 so a bit different, but the other has just turned 15. I'm sure there are a lot of other rules/conditions as well as these, and I hope it works the same in the US 🤞🏻 because if mAlice gets her grubby hands on it, it will never be seen again!
Also great if she does get into modeling, but mAlice needs to realise that there are millions of girls in the world good enough to be models and only a tinny percentage make it to the "Big time", so she needs to make Ella aware of this, and the disappointment and feelings of rejection that could come with it. Given what those girls are going through, I think it's totally the wrong time to be trying to push your child in to touch a cut throat industry ☮🩷

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think if the daughter is interested in music that's a good thing. Basically any interest that puts her out of contact with Alice will be good for her. So taking time practicing singing or playing guitar or piano or accordion will teach Ella what she personally likes.
Maybe scrap Gloria and pay for Ella to have singing/guitar lessons? No that will never happen. Queen mAlice can't be expected to clean her own toilet.

Reactions: 10

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Charming woman
Now I wonder, since its relatively quiet in mAliceland, lets imagine we put Hearher and mAlice up agains each other in a wrestling match.. quoting Joey Tribbiani, “lets throw some jello on them" (I hope everybody got a nice mental image of them both in bikini in a ring) who you recon would win? 🤔 on the face of it, Heather. But mAlice got stamina. She is relentless.. I put fiver on mAlice! Who wants to play? :)
A Fiver on Alice with all her ailments and she's bed bound too? And are you taking into account her habit of imbibing a tad too much. It surely will affect affect coordination?

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Anne wanted the hearing sealed but was it granted? The evaluation report is always confidential but it's too weird to not allow the parents to read it unhindered. The parents have a right to know what's on it; we don't.
There was concern about the media (DM) being given sold copies before both parties have had chance to read the report. I'm sure this was raised by Judge Josh but I could have the wrong end of the stick.