Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would put bets on that Pier's wife is staying friendly with Alice so that they can keep an eye of the girls wellbeing.

Ioan and Piers are good friends or they were.

I don't necessarily think Celia and Piers are feeding back to Ioan but maybe Celia is willing to keep the friendship going with Alice so that they have some contact with the girls. If complete strangers (us) can be worried about the girls welfare then I expect friends of IG are extremely concerned for them.
Agreed. I was witness to a nasty custody battle between two acquaintances a few years back. The mum (neglectful) was denying access to the father (a reformed head battling depression) and it went on for ages. I kept in touch with both sides because I wanted to make sure their young son was alright. Not a fan of either adult but couldn’t just opt out of the whole thing when an innocent kid was involved. I bet many of Alice’s friends are the same. I wouldn’t want to bin her until I knew for sure that her kids were alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Agreed. I was witness to a nasty custody battle between two acquaintances a few years back. The mum (neglectful) was denying access to the father (a reformed head battling depression) and it went on for ages. I kept in touch with both sides because I wanted to make sure their young son was alright. Not a fan of either adult but couldn’t just opt out of the whole thing when an innocent kid was involved. I bet many of Alice’s friends are the same. I wouldn’t want to bin her until I knew for sure that her kids were alright.
You are a lovely person x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m just in disbelief over the passing of Matthew Perry. Selma Blair wrote a lovely tribute to him - I hope she’s getting some support. And I hope Alice doesn’t jump on the grief bandwagon as per usual.
---
If Alice's main concern is being falsely accused of being abusive to her children, she needs to look at these closely. We all know that abuse doesn't have to be just physical, and we also know that she checks off most (if not all) of these.

View attachment 2538252View attachment 2538253
Almost all of that was my own childhood.
That’s why I am so much on Ella’s side - she’s living this every single day, being manipulated and misled, parentified and having to deal with Alice’s substance issues. It’s so toxic, and will need so much therapy. But I’m convinced that she’ll make good and come out on top one day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He was a troubled soul but far and away my favourite one of the Friends. I suspect she will try and connect herself to him somehow even though there’s probably little connection. Except I suppose tenuously via Selma

Reactions: 18
I find Celia Walden’s comments derogatory and offensive, her pre-conceived opinions smack of classism, snobbery and racism. Sounds like she doesn’t expect black American artists to be gracious kind and cultured.

There’s reasons she writes for the Telegraph and is married to Piers.

Alice pretended to be a democratic liberal on SM but her friends - CW, Lady Cheesestring, Boshoff and Perez tell the story of the real Alice.
Thank you for saying this, I was cringing reading her benevolent white lady opinions on Alicia and Beyoncé.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did not sleep well last night and read about Matthew Perry at 5am then went back to bed with a nature doc on the iPad and spent 2 hours having very weird dreams that I was having a lovely affair with him and we had a pet Cheetah. Very odd. Husband not impressed 🤣🤣

Edited to add - Alice is a bleep and if she grief thieves this I may combust.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Didn’t Alice comment on MP‘s book last year. I remember thinking it was obvious she hadn’t read it and was parroting the Daily Mail sensational headline stuff that didn’t reflect a thoughtful and insightful account of addiction.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You are a lovely person x
Thank you ❤ The good thing now is that the court sorted the custody fairly, gave the mama a big rark-up for the neglect and attempted alienation, she sorted herself out, they both got therapy, and now they both co-parent reasonably well and their son is doing miiiiiles better. It took a long time though. So I have hope for Ella and Elsie, even if the wheels of justice turn slowly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn’t Alice comment on MP‘s book last year. I remember thinking it was obvious she hadn’t read it and was parroting the Daily Mail sensational headline stuff that didn’t reflect a thoughtful and insightful account of addiction.
yeah, while I do think that even for Alice tributes for celebs are fine I fear based on her past attempts and her comments on him last year that she'd come up with uninformed and unsensitive tit. i'm glad she hasnt done it (so far)

Reactions: 12
The world seems like a particularly cruel place lately.

Hold your loved ones close, look for laughter whenever you can (even when your six year old ball of muscle nearly breaks your nose during 'ninja training' 🙄) and for duck's sake, move the duck on Alice and get a job.

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="Bridgeofsighs, post: 17227452, member: 233847"

AE: Omg I die. No more buying anything for me since the ex will not pay child or spousal and my union is on strike! But I LOVE the success you are having and I always knew you had this in you. These are amazing
Ioan, in court:
SALE PROCEEDS OF HOUSE
Petitioner: As explained in Section D and Fn 4.1 of the CPBS, Respondent has received more than her community share of the sale proceeds of the Family Residence, subject to “characterization, allocation and chargeability at the time of trial.” The balance of the sale proceeds are remain in a blocked account pursuant to the parties’ Stipulation and Order re Listing and Sale of Real Property, Etc. entered January 24, 2023, a true and correct copy of which is Exhibit 3 hereto. Petitioiner contends that pursuant to the terms of their PMA, the balance of the funds in the blocked account are his sole and separate property.
Child and Spousal Support
Spousal Support

Petitioner: Per Paragraph 18.5 of the parties’ PMA, Petitioner pays Respondent non-modifiable annual spousal support in the amount of 10% of his baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings for the 3 years (2018-2020) prior to separation, as defined in the PMA, unless his income decreases by more than 20%, in which case, Petitioner pays Respondent annual spousal support of 10% of his actual adjusted annual gross earnings.
Petitioner contends that he has complied with the spousal support terms of the PMA and that he has made to or on behalf of Respondent payments in excess of his obligations under the PMA. A schedule with backup for his spousal support payments to/for Respondent for 2021, 2022 and 2023, is being prepared and will be provided by way of disclosure when it is ready.
CHILD SUPPORT
Petitioner: There is no existing child support order. Petitioner has voluntarily paid and will continue to pay child support to Respondent during separation in accordance with his ability to pay. Petitioner is currently unemployed due to the strike. If the strike persists, Petitioner will need access to his separate property funds in the blocked account to be able to support himself and to pay child support.
Alice, you are a bleeping bare faced liar. To say to Dee that you are not receiving spousal or child support is LITERALLY a bare faced lie and is a breach of the DVRO. I strongly suggest you delete your post asap.
[/QUOTE]
Even if he wasn't paying her, she could do what every other single mother with a dead beat baby daddy has to do and GET A bleeping JOB. We have been screaming that at her for almost three years now. She could have finished a post graduate degree and have a whole new career by now. Instead she is still wallowing in the filth she has created.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Morning Gang!
RIP Matthew Perry

Im waiting for the grief thieve to post something about how she either knows him, or can relate to his struggles 🙄

She is massively lovebombing CW I see 🤢.

Also as others have pointed out, her saying she cannot go on etc, on a post that has a video of her kid in it, unbelievable!! Saying "they" are worried about where to live etc, when judge J specifically said not to talk about any aspects of the case (you know she is saying to them, it's daddy's fault we don't have money, not the fact that she wasted a duck load of money dragging out the divorce/sale of house etc, then spending 18k a month to live 🙄)
If one of my friends/family were posting stuff like that on SM and they wouldn't answer my calls or messages, I'd ring the police to go and check on them. Sadly, it seems like mAlice doesn't have any real friends, and I'm not surprised!

Reactions: 19
I went onto an employment website last night for Beverly Hills & surrounding areas. I selected no experience & quite a few jobs came up that she could easily do. There are stores looking for seasonal staff that would be a perfect start. Beggars can’t be choosers, anything is better than nothing at all when you face homelessness with 2 children.
She doesn’t seem to be “bedbound” these days & the girls are old enough to be home themselves for a while after school. She’s luckier than most that she really doesn’t need childcare anymore.

Reactions: 31
Matthew Perry was unfortunately not a surprise, although still weirdly a shock. He was such a fantastic comedian, so funny and witty. But he was literally changing in front of your eyes, his health had drastically suffered. RIP.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

This is the start of the Matthew Perry tweets from Alice. If you keep scrolling there are other posts also.
In these screenshots she says she gets the feeling he blamed other people for things that have gone wrong in his life.... she has absolutely no ability to self reflect at all.

Reactions: 37
That's how lazy she is. She refused to work for the last two-and-a-half years. The kicker is she couldn't even be bothered to do the easiest thing in the world. Sit on her fat ass and turn on a video and do what she does best, talk out of her ass for a few minutes for money. It adds up. She posted five weeks ago that video with her in the red outfit, with her cupboards open (geez) and told the people she didn't respond to who reached out two or three times a year or more ago to come back and try again. She had been too upset to do some cameos for fans. Easy effin money. Grocery money. That's what a lazy cow she is. She's telling fans she was too distraught for three years to even do that? What an embarrassment.

I'll do anything for my babiezzzzz. Except the bare minimum. Gloria, while undergoing cancer treatment, still worked. Alice can't be bothered to put on a filter and jabber away. Un-bleeping-believable.
It's bonkers isn't it? It's like she's trying to run the clock and the bank account down in the assumption that she'll somehow "win" by default.
If I was Ioan's lawyer, I would be sending out a cease and desist on her making claims that he isn't paying for the upkeep of the kids, despite the fact the DVRO should already cover it. But then it's just more money being spent on lawyers to try and get Alice to behave in a reasonable way, rather than going to the children. Which, of course, is what Mum-of-the-Year wants, so she can point it out on social as yet another example of PERSECUTION

Reactions: 17
I went onto an employment website last night for Beverly Hills & surrounding areas. I selected no experience & quite a few jobs came up that she could easily do. There are stores looking for seasonal staff that would be a perfect start. Beggars can’t be choosers, anything is better than nothing at all when you face homelessness with 2 children.
She doesn’t seem to be “bedbound” these days & the girls are old enough to be home themselves for a while after school. She’s luckier than most that she really doesn’t need childcare anymore.
A quick google of Alice and I would never give her a job in any role or in any field. I would not let a property to her either. I wouldn’t let her stay for a bit whilst she was looking.

Ioan gave 2 decades to helping her out. Gave her a place to stay when she was homeless and she never moved out. Financially supported her when she couldn’t get work, until she never tried to work. Helped her get work via his network of friends until he lost his network of friends. Funded nannies and help so she didn’t have to parent until she stopped him parenting. Covered up for her crappy behaviour towards others until she turned it on him.

duck knows what Walden‘s motives are for standing by Alice. But she is crappy journalist married to an even shittier journalist who have all lied and fucked people over to further their careers and make money. A review of her book on George best whom she is only supposed to have met for a few days.

“Celia Walden's memoir of her time shadowing the ailing George Best is merely muck-raking tabloid journalism dressed up as something grander”

• Heart
Reactions: 33
By the way she posted on CWs insta photo about the vintage clothing store, it sounded to me like CW had taken one of the Es there with her (without Alice).
I wonder if CW has been having the kids (or little E) over to give Alice a break from parenting?
If Alice has fallen out with little E's adoptive family who used to have her all the time (I suspect this has happened because of removing her from her school) Alice will need to find someone else to dump her on, so she can spend time drinking, lazing around in bed, ebaying, socking and watching crap TV.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.