Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Alice is going to have elsie peeling potatoes today.

She probably gets the holidays confused - didnt she do that for a mother's day cameo - and is frantically running around looking for cranberries and stuffing. She's certainly convinced it's Thanksgiving.

Although you just know she is still trying to signal celia Walden to respond to her on ig. What will unlock that acknowledgment?!

I hope the kids have a good Halloween that is drama free and cheerful.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
IG needs to thank us turds in his wedding speech. 💅 This was the one place on the net where AE's narrative didn't fly back in the day.

And no, Alice, we don't expect an invite but we would still be a lot more welcome than you at the big event! 💋
I’m sure he’d prefer a bunch of strangers drinking rose and hugging each other saying ‘Oh, my lovely Turds. So happy to finally meet you’ than Alice in his wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure he’d prefer a bunch of strangers drinking rose and hugging each other saying ‘Oh, my lovely Turds. So happy to finally meet you’ than Alice in his wedding.

oh my god, I’ve just imagined a scenario where I’m out with a mate and @welp walks in the pub and I can say “here’s my friend Welp, who I met at Ioan and Bianca’s wedding”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Elsie wins for creativity (also I bet her only decent parent would have loved this costume when his ex-wife was constantly trying to intrude his privacy)
2023_11_01_01_25_23_Alice_Evans_aliceevansgruff_Instagram_Fotos_und_Videos.png

also hilarious that Alice's minion thinks posting pictures of your kids on IG is parenting. the standards are low

Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20231031-195057~2.png

That's a bingo!

There is no Ella post without the weird height love bomb. It's always so strange to me.

Reactions: 34
another Alice eBay purchase - long sleeved men's t-shirt
Unable to view 2 more items as feedback received was for items purchased in the 6 months previous.
eBay item number: 266393325113 Men's Nike T-shirt, size 2-XL
1698802534784.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Prospective thread title (which could be applied to the last 230+ threads): scenes from a marriage.

Wonder if Alice remembers the film? Understands the reference? Or the dual meaning (their marriage was ALL scenes)?

Am I the only one to find Elsie’s costume somewhat disturbing? Or is it some wonderfully creative tit I’d have to be GenZ to get?

Reactions: 11
MOO - but it’s really rubbing me the wrong way that the thread is suddenly dissecting the relationship of I and B and that some harsh things are being said about the kids again. Only speaking for myself and fully expect someone to smack me down - but I think this thread should focus on Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is it just me or do these costumes seem rather halfarsed? Ella looks like she's wearing a costume that's from a few years ago and that she's grown out of, while Elsie's seems that it's just the mask with no attempt made to fashion a robe, cloak or anything else to make a full costume.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is cute. I don't see Elsie yet.

View attachment 2543794
Hmmm. Ella as a teletubby. Interesting choice of costume. Poor child.
---
Is it just me or do these costumes seem rather halfarsed? Ella looks like she's wearing a costume that's from a few years ago and she's grown out of, while Elsie's seems that it's just the mask with no attempt made to fashion a robe, cloak or anything else to make a full costume.
That clearly is a child size teletubby costume. You can get adult size but beefy neck can't be assed to make an effort.

Reactions: 18
Hmmm. Ella as a teletubby. Interesting choice of costume. Poor child.
---

That clearly is a child size teletubby costume. You can get adult size but beefy neck can't be assed to make an effort.
Bet Ioan was the one who made a massive effort with costumes and took them around when he was at home.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.