Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently reading here, as I sit in the hospital at my sick brother's bedside. He seems to be losing his battle with cancer. He is only 54. We have lost both our parents, and our other brother is kinda the "black sheep". It's just us, and his wife (who he did not meet at my wedding 🤭). I guess this is a merail, but all I can think about as I read here is how selfish Alice is. I may not like Tone's personality, but he has a serious health condition and all Alice seems to care about is Bianca. It's fucked up.
I'm so sorry dear. Sending you virtual hugs 🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thankfully. I hope she stays that way.

BTW I now think this account is the Texan, not AE. These tweets below are her style. It's possible AE is telling her what to say though in case there is some forensics done on who is behind these twitter accounts and that would make it abuse by proxy. I'm ignoring this account from now on as FMs crave the attention as much as AE does.

View attachment 2558209
and this

View attachment 2558212
JFC Alice, you're reduced to trying to engage with strangers on a gossip site via a sock that's probably run by a minion who you are telling what to post. Not only are you reduced to this but you are addicted to it. Can you even see how far you have fallen? But this is "winning..."
---
I'm currently reading here, as I sit in the hospital at my sick brother's bedside. He seems to be losing his battle with cancer. He is only 54. We have lost both our parents, and our other brother is kinda the "black sheep". It's just us, and his wife (who he did not meet at my wedding 🤭). I guess this is a merail, but all I can think about as I read here is how selfish Alice is. I may not like Tone's personality, but he has a serious health condition and all Alice seems to care about is Bianca. It's fucked up.
I'm so sorry Ice Cream Enthusiast. Sending love to you and your family. ❤
---
Agree but I think she has a sadistic side to her and it pleases her the pain she has caused Ioan and Bianca. Sure they are likely happy, but Alice had to have caused a lot of pain along the way. Esp the fake RO and the abuse that ended up in the daily mail for the world to read. For Alice it was likely worth it just to cause that pain.
She is definitely sadistic. That smug, gloating glee in her SM posts when she's bullying someone who's called her out always shocks me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.