Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see you back

Reactions: 13
Oh hun, you do more than me on a normal day and my illnesses are nowhere near bad as yours!
I get in bed early, mainly cos my back hurts and I need a lay down, my colitis zaps the energy outta me at times too.
I like getting in bed early, comfy with the cat, read or watch a doco...even if I can sleep, bed is my happy place.
MAlice is just a lazy fucker
BIG DIFFERENCE!
---
So Alice asserts that people who have "be kind" in their profiles are bullies.

View attachment 2529925

Only one thing wrong with that:

View attachment 2529933

View attachment 2529928

View attachment 2529930
Wait, I know I've missed some threads, but this is that account she posted about on her insta?
Or is she back on X?

Just nosing around Poshmark and found some of AE’s likes and comments. Girlfriend loves her some Helmut Lang.

Reactions: 28
Ahhh Clive is back...I've seen his recent tweets, the guy is funny ill give him that!
---
Glad to see you back, I and others were wondering if you were okay 🩷

Reactions: 12
Wait, I know I've missed some threads, but this is that account she posted about on her insta?
Or is she back on X?
Welcome back!

The DearAbby account is Alice. The other screenshots I posted were old posts from Welp's PDF.

Reactions: 10
Welcome back!

The DearAbby account is Alice. The other screenshots I posted were old posts from Welp's PDF.
Yeah that Abby account definitely big Al! When I saw those I thought jeez she's got some balls going back onto X, thanks for confirming xx
Yep I'm back, still got some personal stuff to deal with, but unlike mAlice I'm actually dealing with it

Reactions: 19
Glad we’ve established what bullying and stalking is. Do we connect on Malice’s Twitter or Insta or tik tok? Do we know where she lives? Well yes but only because she made it public. Do we have her phone number? Do we contact her in any way?

Reactions: 14
At least we still have good ol' Tone who is definitely, absolutely, 100%, in no way, shape or form, Alice. Just ignore the ALL CAPS Alice-ism in his denial, or that he's tweeting at 3.46am GMT.

Reactions: 25
Here she is! The use of the C word has dropped considerably in your absence despite some excellent efforts from fellow tattlers. You need to crack on with some overtime to get those yo-bucks back up.

Reactions: 16
Has she been ebaying lately? Those Helmut Lang clothes were rank.
nope, quiet right now... am thinking a lot of her jacket and shoe purchases were for her 'face to face' upcoming visits/interviews with D hoping to present herself in a ?? (unknown) way. Doesn't change that she's still a cunt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.