Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if DearAbominable is trying to entice Tattler/s over to X by printing our screen shots. It’s usually by getting people on X that Team abominable can dox.

It’s hard not to forget that someone like Alice is very dangerous when you observe the pathetic and sad sock behaviour. She is basically an internet troll and has been for decades. She really is Gutter Class.

The sock behaviour reminds me of the drunk at end of the bar who no one sits next to because they endlessly bitch the same bollocks day after day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
1) "Spending all their money on lawyers against her".

It's Ioan's money. Alice barely earnt anything over the years.

2) Ioan wouldn't have had to spend all this money if Alice had just fucking agreed to a collaborative divorce.

He also wouldn't have had to spend all of this money getting a DVRO if Alice hadn't been an unhinged narc who relentlessly harassed Ioan, Bianca and Ioan's mother.

3) Alice was the one who suggested that the girls spend the night at Ioan's. There was no "forced visitation". She did this to engineer the fake restraining order application situation.

4) Alice was the one who yanked Ella out of school for a whole year. Appalling behaviour from an appalling mother.

5) Ioan paid the mortgage on his house, as his financial filings prove.

I would love Dr Dupee to see the shit this account is coming out with, and for her to question Alice about it.

It's quite telling how instead of Alice trying to get her life in order, at least to impress the child custody evaluator, she's still associating with people on Twitter like this, as well as still talking crap on her sock accounts. It's almost as if... she wants to lose custody of the girls.

Reactions: 25
Alice says her friends think she's one of the nicest, kindest, warmest people in their lives. She also loses her shit when people say unsavory stuff about her.
(Old tweet from wiki)

Also Alice...

Reactions: 17
so many lies in this lmao

When Alice ticked off
1.) she did not know Ioan was dating someone else (if he even did)
2.) he did not cut off all contact, just the contact Alice prefers (unmonitored, for good reasons)
3.) he did not leave her with the kids, he had shared custody, until Alice decided to sabotage it
4.) it was not suddenly, as documented by video evidence that shows that even she didnt love him anymore either a full 9 months before filing.

she was female indeed. That's why the "get a grip, she was just reacting" voices exist

Reactions: 30
Fake blonde actress! Rather fake yellow blonde fake actress. Btw, I think the AH was an autocorrect that I didn’t catch at the time. I know which cunt I was referring to.
If mAlice thinks I’m leaving Tattle to go to X or Instagram she’s even more deluded than I thought. I couldn’t care less about the cesspit of X, and going to Instagram is nauseating reading the comments from her sycophants.

Reactions: 24
Out comes the coercive control and intimidatory posts again that Ioan's never going to read

Reactions: 17
Nope. I get zero Chris’s watts vibes from I. Alice otoh reminds me of Chris watts mom, who believes as his mother, should have been above the law and able to speak to him before he pleaded guilty because there was no way he did it and it was all Shannan’s fault somehow.

Reactions: 14
I tell you guys, those who can and feel like wasting their valuable time, watch Tasha on Married at First Sight UK. Packaging might look a little different but the same level of trash as Al is

Reactions: 7
Come on Abby, we've long since established Alice is Betty Broderick not Chris Watts.

ETA - not the sanitised Netflix version of BB either

Reactions: 13
It’s had the gall Alice, you fucking master of grammar and spelling

Reactions: 26
"and had the gaul not to stay silent".

Interesting error we have here.

For all Alice's lofty proclamations as to how intelligent and educated she is, she doesn't realise it should be, of course, spelt "gall".

Who else has made this particular error?

(old post from c. Nov 2021)

(edit: @Old Soak you beat me to it!)

Reactions: 94
Damn. I caught the error but I didn’t catch the real Alice having made the same error in the past. Well spotted!

LMFAOTA

Reactions: 40
Me too. I was going to ask, which one? Asterix or Obelix?

Reactions: 26
Oh Alice, please tell Dr Dupee you think Ioan has things in common with family annihilator Chris Watts, I dare you.

Reactions: 33
I nominate “ Appalling behaviour from an appalling mother” for next thread title.
---
I tell you guys, those who can and feel like wasting their valuable time, watch Tasha on Married at First Sight UK. Packaging might look a little different but the same level of trash as Al is
She is awful! Didn’t take long for her mask to slip. Like all bullies. They can only play nice for so long.

Reactions: 24
Literally dread to think how little fruit, veg and proper home cooked meals those girls get with that fucking idiot. So when she forced Ioan from the girl’s lives, she forced a well-balanced nutritious diet from them as well! Slow hand clap yet again Alice, you meandering dickhead.

It’s not like she has an actual job, so she has plenty of time to go and cook the girls proper meals 3 times a day. Oh wait, no… that would curb her ability to sock all day everyday, drink and nail Ambien. Stupid fuck.

Reactions: 19
It’s had the gall Alice, you fucking master of grammar and spelling View attachment 2529360
I noticed this too and was placing silent bets on who would be first to pick up on it. Was thinking either Autisteuse or Ametrine but the Soak strikes again!
---
I knew you would spot this!

Reactions: 14
Account has been opened and active from this month only. 438 tweets about one subject. But isn’t Alice for the 6,000th time. Just someone who has inside information and feels the need to defend Alice against a gossip thread…..since no one else is even interested anymore

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.