Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am exactly the same. I’ve never met anyone who feels so strongly and once something (sickening regarding animals) has been said, it is in my head forever. I can still remember things from when I was a kid. It tortures me at night. I’m sorry we are the same, but also comforted that another person is just like me. Thank you hunnybee xxx

I was watching TV with my 1.5 and 2.5 year old granddaughters on the weekend, I was laying on the couch, half asleep, glanced at the TV and said ‘ITS ALICE F..F…F…FLIPPING EVANS’ 102 Dalmatians. I said let’s change channels girls

Reactions: 17
In his application to the court for a DVRO Ioan stated he had more evidence which could be presented. This is a public document.

Best guess that Alice didn’t show up because she wasn’t ever going to accept the accusation and if she tried to defend herself more examples of her abuse would come to light.

Reactions: 33
I've only heard Alice and her minions proving the evidence is factual.

View attachment 2527252
quoting from above screenshot:
"He has more does he?
So he talks about it?
You know he's not supposed to do that.."

Not necessary for IG to "talk about it" as he already stated in the TRO court docs (15 February 2022) that he has more examples that he can bring to the hearing:

Reactions: 30
MS fatigue is very real. Every day I'm thankful I'm not too badly affected by it but I know other MSers whose lives have been seriously limited by it in the same way as people with severe CFS, and all across the spectrum (one person's MS is not like another's, it's a highly variable condition between people and even day to day, month to month and year to year). Similarly getting proper sleep is important for maintaining brain health and helping to keep your MS stable.When I was looking after someone's puppy it really messed with my sleep and my symptoms started flaring up badly. I wouldn't judge anyone for choosing a sleep pattern that best supports their health, if they have the means to do so, and especially if they have MS.

Reactions: 41
I seriously think that Alice needs a visit with an optometrist as she has proven that she is clearly unable to read the court documents and is only able to read comments on her SM accounts.

is there a such thing as "selective vision"? (I know that 'selective hearing' exists.)

Reactions: 31
Seems like she has trouble with mirrors as well.

Reactions: 27
Malice hated it that she couldn’t use sex anymore to get her way. She tried but he wasn’t having it.

Reactions: 18
Wow. This one is a fan of an abuser. Alice's behavior was and still is still abusive. A 3 year tantrum is not normal or ok. The bitch should be in jail. None of her bs was reactive, she has a documented history of abuse.

View attachment 2527281
She’s clearly stung by the statement (which can be proven, unlike her tendentious nonsense) that Welp is a genius and she… isn’t. (God, these tedious, stupid, childish, pathetic, ignorant, pointless little tweets …) I wonder how it must feel to be so mediocre and irrelevant, to have wasted an entire life on indolence and to have ended up looking like a pre-plummeting Hindenburg due to substance abuse, to have wasted nearly a million dollars on meaningless litigation abuse which she desperately needed to maintain her life of idleness? Own goal, Malice. Own goal.
-And, by the way, no-one gives a fuck about your feelings - whether you use [Alice CAPS] or not.
Ducking away from this bullshit for several weeks/until Alice gets arrested. It’s just too tedious/repetitive. I prefer to live forward than in Groundhog Day. Ciao, tutti (since we’re using Italian sign-offs, apparently).

Reactions: 30
I’m exactly the same way and have been since I was very little so I was born this way. I avoid anything in relation to animal mistreatment because it upsets me so much. At least Emma is warm, dry, and fed plus the girls love her like you said. She doesn’t have the life of my little Prince or Bubba Bear but compared to many dogs she’s doing ok.

Reactions: 14
Alice knows exactly what she is doing and saying - being dim on her sock accounts, dropping hints at things that aren’t public, etc. it’s all a game to her.

I think in the court docs it’s clear that Alice was the one who wouldn’t stick to the collaborative divorce process so they had no choice but to ‘let the legal games commence’ he absolutely did not write that. She probably did.

Reactions: 22
Cinema, eating out, theatre, inviting friends over, parties, etc.

granted, everything but the last one can be done in theory during day time but its more common in the evening.
I do all those things in the day time / on the weekend (matinees at the theatre) so sorry but you've not convinced me she's missing anything

Reactions: 14

Alice wishes she could write this well

Reactions: 15
The facts are that Ioan has made positive changes, he's no longer being ridiculed by an unsupportive wife and looks comfortable in his own skin for once!
I don't see anything Alice can use as a stick to beat Ioan with tbh.
It really wouldnt suit the early bedtime routine if the kids came to stay with them

Reactions: 7
Makes perfect sense to me. Of course he’s happy when he’s away from the Abuser, everyone is eventually.

Reactions: 9
It really wouldnt suit the early bedtime routine if the kids came to stay with them
Elsie would probably benefit from a routine bedtime the teenager not so much but I'm sure Ioan would be more accommodating in having a later routine.

Reactions: 13
I mean, 6-8 is still evening?

and I’m sure she stays up if she has plans.

seems pretty normal to me honestly, for anyone, but especially someone with health issues like Bianca

Reactions: 18
What the actual fuck does Alice have to be jealous of?
Successful career, wealth, beauty, intelligence, wonderful relationships, and health ?
Nope, nada, never had, hardly, severely lacking, sabotaged, and terrible.

View attachment 2526553
My dream was always to live in a house in the country with my animals. Guess what?

I live in a house in the country with my animals, by a river, with my animals, large garden with a stable at the bottom, wholly owned.

How about you, Malice? Was your dream to be a gunt-laden, buffalo-necked, addiction-crazed bag lady? Because that's what you're on the verge of achieving and you look like that already when the filters are removed.

Reactions: 23
I agree but many couples have differing sleep patterns (usually related to work hours). IG and BW don't 'have to have' the same sleep schedules with each other. They currently do but am certain that IG could/would be able to adjust his to accomodate his children's sleep patterns just as he adapted his sleeping hours to match BW's.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.