Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so arrogant that you think you can get your estranged husband's parents to be on your side, and to turn against their own son:

1697719289897.png

"They're quite upset that you are throwing money at this instead of [...] sorting it out between us."

Yeah, right! I bet all they said when Alice ambushed them with a phone call was "I'm sorry to hear this, we will call you back".

"I'm sorry to hear this" being the classic polite British response, which doesn't necessarily mean that one is sorry at all. And then they blocked her number and told Ioan.

Reactions: 27
This is hilarious. I bet Ma and Pa Gruff cracked open the champagne when they heard IG was finally divorcing Big Al. They knew the marriage was bad for the last 4 years of it and calling your mother-in-law a bleep is not exactly endearing.

1697720038974.png

Reactions: 20
Imagine being so arrogant that you think you can get your estranged husband's parents to be on your side, and to turn against their own son:

View attachment 2519271

"They're quite upset that you are throwing money at this instead of [...] sorting it out between us."

Yeah, right! I bet all they said when Alice ambushed them with a phone call was "I'm sorry to hear this, we will call you back".

"I'm sorry to hear this" being the classic polite British response, which doesn't necessarily mean that one is sorry at all. And then they blocked her number and told Ioan.
You can actually see just how much Alice was able to exert control over Ioan using emotional blackmail, until he took back that control.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You can actually see just how much Alice was able to exert control over Ioan using emotional blackmail, until he took back that control.
She tries to use emotional blackmail with everyone - her ex-husband; her father; her ex-in laws; her daughters; strangers she has altercations with; her social media followers.

"I have a sick child in the car!"
"My dad disowned me"
"I have no parents"
"My husband is leaving us"
"I'm very sick and 50-80% bed bound"
"Your father is going to spend all our money on lawyers"
"Your son is spending money for the kids' college on lawyers"
"My husband has left me penniless while he swans off with the bogan around the world"
"I gave you the best 20 years of my life and you made me feel ugly and useless"
"I'm being bullied by a hate site called Tattle"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 2519162
Hahaha, Alice is showing her stupidity here, again. She is trying to threaten Ioan with losing the doubled capital gains tax exemption for a married couple ($250,000 per person) upon sale of the home. However, the home was held in an irrevocable trust, which is not considered a "person" under the law, so it was never eligible for the capital gains exemption to begin with. Another one for the list of lies!

As an aside, "honeslss" is a hilarious typo for "homeless" and I hope it gets worked into a thread title somehow. 😂
This is also a classic Alice confession. Ioan is completely upfront about money. She is signaling that she is playing silly buggers and hiding assets. She thinks everyone else is too.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2519271

Classic Alice triangulation move. She is like a personality disorder colour-by-numbers picture

Reactions: 17
why would her car insurance double? terrible driver?
Watch the parking garage video again regarding her driving. No sane person would try to park in the space she parked in and blame the other drivers when she inevitably end up scratching the cars on both sides. Two days later, another fender bender in completely different circumstances. Of course her insurance will be expensive and it is not due to the divorce. She is a horrible driver, period.

Reactions: 29
why would her car insurance double? terrible driver?
Bwahaaahhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa 😂 :ROFLMAO:
---
It’s still there.
This is incredibly stupid of Alice as it is a recent post showing how hostile she still is despite her court statement of being 'incredibly excited' for the reunification, when she knows that reunification will mean that Ella and Elsie will need to be 'healed' enough to spend time with both Ioan and Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Strange, it's not showing for me.
She removed it. This one is still there but it not banging on about evil Tattlers. We have the deleted one somewhere on here. Rollerball is a bit of a moron, banging on about appearances when the real issue is PA and emotional abuse. Then the nonsense about the kids becoming serial killers to cap it off. AE is happy to keep this one on her Insta as it portrays those who attack her as completely unhinged when in fact most of us have legitimate concerns. I can see her showing this to Dupee and saying her 'haters' are all like this.

1697726136610.png

Reactions: 9
Watch the parking garage video again regarding her driving. No sane person would try to park in the space she parked in and blame the other drivers when she inevitably end up scratching the cars on both sides. Two days later, another fender bender in completely different circumstances. Of course her insurance will be expensive and it is not due to the divorce. She is a horrible driver, period.
BIB - are you talking about the fender bender where she was wearing no shoes and which made the Daily Mail?

I don't think that was just two days after the TMZ carpark altercation, unless you meant something else?

Reactions: 3
She removed it. This one is still there but it not banging on about evil Tattlers. We have the deleted one somewhere on here. Rollerball is a bit of a moron, banging on about appearances when the real issue is PA and emotional abuse. Then the nonsense about the kids becoming serial killers to cap it off. AE is happy to keep this one on her Insta as it portrays those who attack her as completely unhinged when in fact most of us have legitimate concerns. I can see her showing this to Dupee and saying her 'haters' are all like this.

View attachment 2519455
This is also so bad for Alice. A concerned mother would go "Right, my kids are being attacked on social media, best I block the person, shut down social media myself and also put blocks on my kids TikTok, Insta and Twitter for anything relating to my or my ex's name". There are plenty of apps which do this, and many are recommended by Schools where there are famous children in the crossfire. There is no evidence of Alice doing this. The only evidence there is, is Alice, in complete Victim 101 mode, reposting the awful post to all her followers (including her kids) and denying she can do anything to prevent her children seeing the post.
Wow, own goal Alice. Even Maradona, with his hand of God, could not have done a more spectacular own goal if she wanted to show her main concern was to shield her kids from her mother's SM.
She did exactly the same reposting paparazzi photos of a distraught Ella outside the court room. A caring mother would never have done that & would have battened down the SM hatches. Not Alice though, it was more important to show a distraught teen on the front pages of the Hollywood section of the DM, run and promoted by her 'close and loved' friend Alison Boshoff
As Andrea Burkhart clearly pointed out, this is Trauma Bonding 101, being the source of the hurt/damage and being the person who is there to heal the hurt/damage

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I remember him now. I’ll go back and watch it now that I know which character Ioan portrays. (I also don't mind getting another glimpse of the young Eric Bana, but he was never as handsome as he was in Troy) 😁
I knew a guy that was Bana's doppelganger, and I just called him Eric every time I saw him. Quite the nethers tingler. 😉
---
I actually thought that you were referring to Malice at first...
she's not that hirsute!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2519162
Hahaha, Alice is showing her stupidity here, again. She is trying to threaten Ioan with losing the doubled capital gains tax exemption for a married couple ($250,000 per person) upon sale of the home. However, the home was held in an irrevocable trust, which is not considered a "person" under the law, so it was never eligible for the capital gains exemption to begin with. Another one for the list of lies!

As an aside, "honeslss" is a hilarious typo for "homeless" and I hope it gets worked into a thread title somehow. 😂
Get a job, Alice, or you’ll be honeslss.
---

View attachment 2519271

“I’m sorry to hear this” = “we think you’re an utter hole, we are prepared to do nothing about it, and we’re not remotely sorry”.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
BIB - are you talking about the fender bender where she was wearing no shoes and which made the Daily Mail?

I don't think that was just two days after the TMZ carpark altercation, unless you meant something else?
I might be mistaken because the clothes are definitely for different seasons. It might not have been two days later.

Reactions: 2
I might be mistaken because the clothes are definitely for different seasons. It might not have been two days later.
The parking lot one was Feb 2020. The fender bender was 2021 sometime. The article is on the wiki I think.
---
This is still on her insta and doesn't look unhinged at all. Again she lies about IG not wanting to see the kids.

1697733251301.png

there's more
1697733305117.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The parking lot one was Feb 2020. The fender bender was 2021 sometime. The article is on the wiki I think.
---
This is still on her insta and doesn't look unhinged at all. Again she lies about IG not wanting to see the kids.

View attachment 2519657
there's more
View attachment 2519658
All the while playing the victim whilst at the same time sending threats of having Ioan arrested if he attempted to see Elsie. Claiming that she'd hired security to prevent him having contact in emails whilst posting publicly that he wouldn't see his children.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.