Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that teeny tiny pony tail of doom is poking its way onto the film as Ioan talks. Before anyone thinks I’m being mean, I barely have any hair, I’m like one of those Yorkshire terriers people used to put a teeny tiny hair elastic on to give them a minuscule forehead ponytail. So I feel I can point out Alice’s hair weakness. While she’s pouting and trying to steal the limelight from Ioan like a toxic leech… at the back, her hair looks like tit.
Why didn't/doesn't she cut it? Have a decent hairstyle? Putting tension on the roots all the time is only going to make fragile hair worse. It also looks bloody awful from the side and back.

I keep remembering a comment made years ago about someone who was growing her hair and had to put her hair up in uniform, in a tiny pigtail (like that of Malice) with a bun net over the top. It was described by one of the blokes as looking like a turd coming out of the back of her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2493407

LMAO. They are so dumb. Any member of the public can get publicly available court documents and transcripts. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Exhibit A: me.
Well, there is that thing called a job or profession and if you are very good at what you do, you have some nice disposable income that you can use to buy whatever you like including court transcripts. dumb asses

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2493432

I just don't know where the idea that Alice might be "unhinged" comes from.

Oh wait:

You know, Alice herself is guilty of this. Her derogatory nicknames for us are always gendered, always female: hags/hogs/sea hags/witches/coven, etc. She really ought to examine her own behavior before pointing at others.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks high.
[/QUOTE]
And demented, cycling between the sad, helpless little girl and the life of the party poses.
---
They would have made it to the ER entrance at Cedars Sinai in less than 5 minutes. It's a 2 mile straight shot up Beverly Blvd. Then what would have happened?
My guess is that after a wait, the ER personnel would have taken Ella’s vitals and then possibly have offered her a turkey sandwich.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know we've seen the bright pink outfit before, but somehow it looks even worse in the pap video.

View attachment 2493219

She looks like Veruca Salt crossed with Barbie.

View attachment 2493220
Looks like her frilly knickers are showing..surely she had a full size mirror at home!
---
I think that Papa and Mama Gruff had a hand in advising him about the pre nup, and I bet he had good lawyers too.
Thank goodness for this! She would have taken him to the cleaners if he hadn't had the pre-nup! I bet Mama and Papa Gruff saw straight through Alice and begged him to protect his finances. I hope he can still get movie parts going forward and make money knowing she cant get to it.
---
Ioan looks really happy here...and Bianca looks lovely. 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have gone down a Getty Images rabbit hole - I didn't realise they did video. Oh god, she's an entire fanny. This video is hilarious:

And why is she marching Ioan up the red carpet like a battleship in this one?

And soooo drunk in this one :ROFLMAO:

She is one embarrassment after another.
---
That was how I interpreted it too.

The rest of that thread - the bit between the FMs - is gold. I am DECEASED.
View attachment 2491563
Awe, it's good to laugh at tattle again.
---
It's scary in particular how much Ella is copying Alice's unhinged behaviour. That's why I believe it was no accident that Ella referred to Bianca as 'it' as that will be exactly what AE calls her when it's not 'bogan ho' etc. The Judge was on the ball enough to ask for clarification and the 'it' became the 'other person' ie Bianca. There is no point giving AE or her proxies (here, Ella) the benefit of the doubt. If anything, people have constantly underestimated how low AE would go.

IG: I followed them down the stairwell of the apartment building and tried to dissuade them from leaving. Ella yelled at me that she was going to call the police.

WTF? Threatening to call the police over nothing is right out of the AE narc handbook.

Reading IG's declaration again shows how much control AE has over the kids and it also shows fear. Unlike Ella, I think Elsie might have had a genuine panic attack due to the stress of being asked to stitch up her father. It's abuse of a 9 yo, that goes without saying.
It's Alice, it's all Alice. We know it, we see it and if we see it then a professional is definitely going to see it.

When I stop and put myself in Alice's shoes, I don't know how she sleeps at night (well actually I do, she will knock herself out with pills and booze but I'm talking figuratively here).

Her children and her parenting are being court ordered evaluated by a mental health professional. She got very little in a financial settlement and isn't working. I have no idea how she will pay her bills ongoing. She has no support from family and by her own admission has no friends to lean on.

I would be shitting myself. The woman is not normal.
---
About the first video, she wasn't even in the film and acted like she was the star. Did she knock Ioan down to be photographed this many times by herself?

At least her shoes don't have ribbons - there is always upside.
---
Hey all. I'm working on the index of Holy Court Documents for our Wiki. It's slow going but I should have something to upload soon.

Here's a preview. I will buy some of the earlier documents because I don't think we have them, but this preview only shows recent filings anyway. ☺

View attachment 2493351
You are an absolute gem @Hiraeth , we all appreciate your efforts especially with everything else you have going on xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
One of the new sock accounts just posted the video of Ella. Alice has really lost her tit at this point. It proves nothing except Alice is a terrible mother. I hope she loses everything.

ETA: The sock is @tattlemember on Twitter/X. The video shows Ella claiming she’s going to have a bruise because “that witch” slammed the door on her. Ioan tries to reason with her and she threatens to call the police if he touches her. Ella literally sounds exactly like Alice, which isn’t surprising. What a fiasco.

I hope Alice enjoys her psych eval. This was a stupid move.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
So we all thought Ioan's odd pose at the Con was so he wasn't accused of being handsy, but maybe it's just his natural, awkward pose, given he was standing next to B at the Head Count premiere!

Reactions: 12
Alice had her own attorney when the prenup was being negotiated and signed. She should blame her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Besides, her golddigging was on full display. Just look at the huge disparity in their assets in the prenup.
---

I am deceased 💀💀💀
(It's always Turtle Time for Alice!)
Maybe Alice could get her real estate licence like Ramona and apparently a lot of other over 50'year old women if an article in our local newspaper is to be believed. I know , I know, too much actual work for Alice but then she might find a cheap rental.
---
I hate to say it, but sometimes your family being against the awful person you are dating pushes you even further into their arms. Ask me how I know. 🤦🏼‍♀️
That was my first marriage all over. And I stayed 17 years just to prove my mother wrong. What a fool I was. Thank god Mr Brie came along and saved me from myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One of the new sock accounts just posted the video of Ella. Alice has really lost her tit at this point. It proves nothing except Alice is a terrible mother. I hope she loses everything
Which sock?

Reactions: 3
One of the new sock accounts just posted the video of Ella. Alice has really lost her tit at this point. It proves nothing except Alice is a terrible mother. I hope she loses everything
Hint please. Why does stuff like this alway happen when we are on page 50 of a thread?

Reactions: 9
Alice is FUCKED.

Also this. We have touched a nerve.
Bombshell, my ass.

Screenshot_20231006_001134_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_001143_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231006_001155_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231006_001840_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I haven't seen the video but an escalation on Ioan's birthday is very on brand.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
The video shows nothing. Ella saying don't touch me and calling Bianca a witch. That reflects badly on Alice. Where else would she have heard it.
Escalation. Need to tuck the crazy back in now. She's gonna get locked up.

Screenshot_20231006_001515_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh yeah they did this for his birthday didn’t they
---
Who the duck put a video of Ella going hysterical on twitter. Jesus Christ

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.