Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all!

I just wanted to say from some that has suffered in the past from panic attacks, when in the throws of one, you cannot breathe, talk and hardly see, they leave you completely exhausted, often for days afterwards. Mine were so bad at one stage that twice I passed out from them, once was outside and I hit the deck and got concussion. So there is no no way you'd physically have the energy to then go on and trash a property, while facetiming someone, then run away giggling!

Now she might of have anxiety, given what mummy dearest had put her up to, but a full on panic attack, nope.
Obviously MOO šŸ®
But I'm pretty sure anyone else that has had a full blown panic attack would agree with me, insofar of how exhausted you feel after one.

Anyway I see the socks have gone back to the "tapes" again šŸ™„
And that Ioan hasn't been in contact, well he has probably been advised by therapists not too, however I now think that maybe they are starting the reunification therapy.
There is only one stable parent here, trying to do what's best for the kids, as Ioan admitted he doesn't know what is best for them, hence requesting a full on evaluation. Ioan loves those girls, sadly mAlice does not šŸ’…

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Unfortunately, I believe thatā€™s exactly what her former friends did - and buggered off because they couldnā€™t take the ranting any more. She confirmed this herself on Twitter, although sheā€™ll argue plausible deniability yet again šŸ™„
---

Toneā€™s the kind of person whoā€™d have to count his toes over and over again to make sure he has the full setā€¦
Iā€™m actually crying laughing at this. Iā€™m just about to go to bed then read this and Iā€™m belly laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope Yo gets to have an amazing 50th birthday tomorrow. Not being married to Al is a great present in itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He simply would not have travelled so much for work if he actually wanted to spend more time with her.
It's the nature of being a C list actor. You go where the work is. The obvious thing would be for her to travel more to be with him when the kids were younger or during school holidays.

it would have been better if she worked away a bit more and they shared raising the kids more.
LOL we are talking about a talentless pain in the ass Z lister here. She could barely get anything which reduced to nothing in the end.

Reactions: 18
Can anyone help clear up a mystery? Toneā€™s account on X says he has over 1,100 followers. I was thinking who follows this cretin and out of curiosity I clicked on the followers and counted only 50. Why are the rest hidden? Iā€™ve never interacted with any of them and my X is private.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I HAVE A CHHIIIAAAAALLDD!!

Sorry, it's not the MAFS thread but it just needed to be said.

Al doesn't realise that she is so basic that even her victimhood is a carbon copy of someone else's.
That woman was bloody annoying and that guy was hot. She lost out big time.

Reactions: 5
1. Mastery of the glue gun
2. Dolls head choreography
3. Accessorising with aplomb
4. Letting him travel for work and spend much of his time away from her

I know we joke about Alice, but being serious, how could anyone spend 7 years with her and want to marry her?

She is lazy, entitled, aggressive, abusive, belittling, disrespectful, drunk, embarrassing, unpleasant and unhinged aka ā€œkookyā€. She kept these personality traits hidden for 7 yearsšŸ˜€ We all know she canā€™t act.

Reactions: 14
I've never seen this before, but OMG

I HATE Formula E, I dislike Alice (to put it mildly). This picture is like torture for me in that aspect (add the questionable outfit too, but that's a minor issue in comparison)
View attachment 2493094
Soldier on @welp. You can do it! We believe in you. šŸ’Ŗ
It's the look on her face that I can't stand. Well that, and the personality behind it.

Reactions: 8
It's weird isn't it. He ran off and proposed on command, but the pre-nup is eye-watering. I can't quite work him out on this one!
My guess that its a combination of
  1. Ioan had better lawyers - probably pointed towards them by good actor friends of his who saw mAlice for who she was but weren't able to talk him out of the wedding
  2. mAlice thought Ioan was going to have the big Hollywood A list career and 10% of $10 million a year plus child support didn't seem too bad
  3. the narc in mAlice thought that she would also have a good career - but she blew her chance with Disney and also blew her chance at the D-list, but steady pay, Christmas movie circuit
  4. mAlice thought that they would make millions on their property - but didn't consider that she should contribute to maintenance, decorating, cleaning gardening etc which are often the purview of stay at home parents - without considering mortgage payments, property taxes, and utilities etc
  5. mAlice had fewer options - at the time of the prenup she had $13 in her checking account and Ioan had $millions in assets

Reactions: 27
My guess that its a combination of
  1. Ioan had better lawyers - probably pointed towards them by good actor friends of his who saw mAlice for who she was but weren't able to talk him out of the wedding
  2. mAlice thought Ioan was going to have the big Hollywood A list career and 10% of $10 million a year plus child support didn't seem too bad
  3. the narc in mAlice thought that she would also have a good career - but she blew her chance with Disney and also blew her chance at the D-list, but steady pay, Christmas movie circuit
  4. mAlice thought that they would make millions on their property - but didn't consider that she should contribute to maintenance, decorating, cleaning gardening etc which are often the purview of stay at home parents - without considering mortgage payments, property taxes, and utilities etc
  5. mAlice had fewer options - at the time of the prenup she had $13 in her checking account and Ioan had $millions in assets
Would have been such a good time to renegotiate the pre-nup when she first fell pregnant. The cleverest person in the room eh?

• Haha
Another day, more NL lies. Men are even more reluctant to report DV than women are. That's well known.

View attachment 2492912
This makes me wonder about this post by Old Lips because Ioan stated head and neck in the court docs, yet Alice says neck and face. I wonder if Ioan left the face part out as being struck in the face is very personal and humiliating. Sheā€™s such a hateful person.

• Wow
I think a lot of us on this thread recognise that we are caught up in the drama of this divorce, this custody battle. We may not be casual observers. We log in for updates and enjoy the gossip, the camaraderie and humour. We wish for justice and a happy ending even though that seems like a pipe dream a lot of the time.

Alice / sockalways seek to exploit a perceived weakness and knowing that we are invested she projects her favourite emotions onto us ā€œdevastationā€ and the like. Alice does not emote like a normal person yet believes she does and gets it spectacularly wrong time and time again.

We would all walk away tomorrow happily knowing the kids were reunified with Ioan and emotionally safe. Alice is not that interesting by herself. The only thing that makes any of us tune into this poorly scripted debacle is the other characters who we care for. Even in our dislike of Alice she isnā€™t the main character.

MOO
You put this so well, especially the BIB. I actually find Alice more and more tiresome and tend to skim her sock tweets. How Ioan managed to put up with her for 20 years is a mystery - all that time away and in a haze of alcohol until he got sober probably. That and his obvious love for the girls. But duck me, in his position I'd have rolled her into the sea years ago. It's the humour and camaraderie on these threads between us turds that keeps me coming back. That and the hope that Ioan and the girls will one day be re-united and MAlice will be the troll living under a bridge somewhere, forgotten and ignored like she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Elsie's panic attack doesn't seem like a strop to me - more like a little girl who's very confused, feels like she's in an impossible situation, and doesn't know how to deal with it.

All the emotional turmoil of the split and Alice's evil actions have taken a toll on both of them. God knows what it's like in that house, living with her.
I think that "panic attack" is code for tantrum. Growing up with Alice she's probably seen tantrums excused as panic attacks many times - like the parking rage. Most people having panic attacks fear they will die - they don't think "hmm let's get the milk and mustard"

But I agree that that it is a result of an inability to deal with and control feelings and a lack of impulse control - therapy and cbt would probably help but I don't know how receptive she is to this at the moment with all that is going on

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She blamed him for letting her sign the prenup. Stupid.

View attachment 2493486
She literally signed every single page. And also had her own lawyer. Ignorance is no excuse, just couldn't be bothered to read it or understand it.

"Fine, fine, I'll sign whatever, just leave me alone so I can keep fighting people on IMDb"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.