Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soldier on @welp. You can do it! We believe in you. 💪
It's the look on her face that I can't stand. Well that, and the personality behind it.
And the outfit. I wonder if she was drunk was she chose it, sobered up a bit at the event and then went to the ladies.

A full length mirror.

“Oh tit. I’m getting pissed. Even by my standards, this is bleeping awful”.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of awful little basement dwellers,
Lupaper knows something that Alice told him. Shock, horror, bullshit.

Screenshot_20231005_181855_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I read the comments on the video. "I bet even the crazy sex with her got boring after a while"

Some people think she might be drunk in the video but I think she can be sober and unhinged with no problem.
What the heck is she wearing. She looks like a five year old who raided her mother's closet to play dress up. Unbelievable.
How did Ioan end up with that. I can just imagine the counter arguments he had when his family and friends raised their concerns, because they no doubt did.
"...Oh you don't know her like I do..."
"...she's fun, you just need to take the time to get to know her..."
"...I know she drinks too much sometimes but I'm working on that..."
"...She's not loud and obnoxious, she just likes to have fun...."
"...I love her and we are getting married...end of story..."

Reactions: 20
And the outfit. I wonder if she was drunk was she chose it, sobered up a bit at the event and then went to the ladies.

A full length mirror.

“Oh tit. I’m getting pissed. Even by my standards, this is bleeping awful”.
Nah. Sober she would have looked in the mirror and exclaimed "OMG! I'm soooo beautiful! There's not a man or woman here who doesn't want me." Drunk she would have looked in the mirror and exclaimed "OMG! I'm soooo beautiful! I wanna make out with myself so bad!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"hey, you just assaulted me in my apartment, ran away and then DARVO-ed me, but anyway, how are you?"

righto, totally normal thing to do
View attachment 2492723
View attachment 2492724
oh btw
View attachment 2492728
I wonder how many friends Ella has made in middle school, my guess would be zero.

I have been around children who were terrorized by their father, none of them ever acted the way Ella does. Thankfully those children have turned out great, therapy helped tremendously. I’m not sure Ella will ever have that kind of happy outcome, her abuser is still terrorizing her and her sister. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She literally signed every single page. And also had her own lawyer. Ignorance is no excuse, just couldn't be bothered to read it or understand it.
She would have signed it with 0% spousal support she was that desperate to marry him. Beggars can't be choosers. Let's face it, who is getting the best deal here? The one with $13 in her account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder how many friends Ella has made in middle school, my guess would be zero.
That's a bit harsh. She might be popular for all we know. The bigger question is how many moms would let their kids have sleepovers chez Evans. My guess would be zero.

Reactions: 19
What the heck is she wearing. She looks like a five year old who raided her mother's closet to play dress up. Unbelievable.
How did Ioan end up with that. I can just imagine the counter arguments he had when his family and friends raised their concerns, because they no doubt did.
"...Oh you don't know her like I do..."
"...she's fun, you just need to take the time to get to know her..."
"...I know she drinks too much sometimes but I'm working on that..."
"...She's not loud and obnoxious, she just likes to have fun...."
"...I love her and we are getting married...end of story..."
I hate to say it, but sometimes your family being against the awful person you are dating pushes you even further into their arms. Ask me how I know. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She literally signed every single page. And also had her own lawyer. Ignorance is no excuse, just couldn't be bothered to read it or understand it.

"Fine, fine, I'll sign whatever, just leave me alone so I can keep fighting people on IMDb"
She understood it. She had a lawyer. She wasn't happy about it, but Ioan was not going to marry her without that signed, period. From the timeline, it appears he wouldn't even start wedding planning until that was signed. I may be wrong, but it was many months before the wedding. She signed it so she could get married. She thought once she began having children he would never leave. And as was pointed out, she was not self-supporting. She had never made much a year before marriage and babies. I was shocked by that. She had never lived on her own as a successful person financially capable of supporting herself in the way she wanted, and she was getting older. Of course, she signed it.

Reactions: 30
Speaking of awful little basement dwellers,
Lupaper knows something that Alice told him. Shock, horror, bullshit.

View attachment 2493505
BREAKING - Lupaper actually provided legal advice to Alice at the time of her prenup. In his defence of said advice he has regurgitated some words onto several rolls of loo paper. It has taken years to find a suitably qualified individual able to face the perilous working conditions of the basement to transcribe them so they are (barely) legible and available to us turds for the first time!

We are so incredibly lucky to get them here first, even before Alice sees them.

“Oh, lamentable soul, in the shadowed annals of deceit and malevolence, one finds the audacious tale of treachery most foul!

In a saga echoing the distress of Amber Heard, a soul laments a 14-year deception, where a seemingly protective pact unveiled a sinister truth: spousal support relinquished in shadows.

Legal echoes amplify the anguish, questioning the morality of the architect. How could one bear the weight of such duplicity? This cautionary tale stands as a haunting reminder of deceit's perilous depths.

Behold, a document woven with threads of trust now irreparably sundered. Alas! The very essence of sanctity desecrated, as the one who professed love and fidelity orchestrated a Machiavellian plot, beguiling this hapless victim into signing away the very sustenance meant to shield against the storms of life.

Oh, the depths of depravity! A heinous stratagem, a venomous concoction, wherein the perpetrator, with a heart colder than the abyss, devised a scheme so nefarious that it stripped away the veils of protection, leaving the deceived bereft and broken, vomiting upon the floor, bosoms a king bo.

In this woeful saga, the betrayer not only condemned their victim to financial ruin but also condemned their own soul to a desolate existence, forever marred by the stain of duplicity. How, indeed, could they live with themselves, carrying the burden of such perfidy? How could they look into the eyes of the one they claimed to love, their every glance a reminder of the deception woven into the very fabric of their relationship?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2493407

LMAO. They are so dumb. Any member of the public can get publicly available court documents and transcripts. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Exhibit A: me.
I truly hope her lawyer and anyone else actually involved in this case does look at this site for “evidence” … he will see the documents have been bought by me, SweetnessFollows and Hiraeth. None of us is Ioan or Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She would have signed it with 0% spousal support she was that desperate to marry him. Beggars can't be choosers. Let's face it, who is getting the best deal here? The one with $13 in her account.
She doubled it to $26 by the time she left the marriage. Now that’s talent!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Nah. Sober she would have looked in the mirror and exclaimed "OMG! I'm soooo beautiful! There's not a man or woman here who doesn't want me." Drunk she would have looked in the mirror and exclaimed "OMG! I'm soooo beautiful! I wanna make out with myself so bad!"
I can’t even believe Alice could think that she looked good. She HAD to be pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
d8fa51ae1c9106d34dfdd65f1c9c2b58.jpg
I truly hope her lawyer and anyone else actually involved in this case does look at this site for “evidence” … he will see the documents have been bought by me, SweetnessFollows and Hiraeth. None of us is Ioan or Bianca.
Is anyone a sci Fi nerd? I'm actually Yo & 🐝 blended together, like Tuvix from star Trek.

Yo and Bianca have been merged & I'm the result.

Transporter malfunction. Hope it doesn't make the documents wonky. 🤣

It's incredible how dim the FMs are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
After someone leaves their spouse and files for divorce, are they obligated to keep photos of the ex on Instagram? I'm asking for Alice, because she seems to think so.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20231005_195557_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
OMG. I knew it. Welp is two people.

Screenshot_20231005_200057_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
BREAKING - Lupaper actually provided legal advice to Alice at the time of her prenup. In his defence of said advice he has regurgitated some words onto several rolls of loo paper. It has taken years to find a suitably qualified individual able to face the perilous working conditions of the basement to transcribe them so they are (barely) legible and available to us turds for the first time!

We are so incredibly lucky to get them here first, even before Alice sees them.

“Oh, lamentable soul, in the shadowed annals of deceit and malevolence, one finds the audacious tale of treachery most foul!

In a saga echoing the distress of Amber Heard, a soul laments a 14-year deception, where a seemingly protective pact unveiled a sinister truth: spousal support relinquished in shadows.

Legal echoes amplify the anguish, questioning the morality of the architect. How could one bear the weight of such duplicity? This cautionary tale stands as a haunting reminder of deceit's perilous depths.

Behold, a document woven with threads of trust now irreparably sundered. Alas! The very essence of sanctity desecrated, as the one who professed love and fidelity orchestrated a Machiavellian plot, beguiling this hapless victim into signing away the very sustenance meant to shield against the storms of life.

Oh, the depths of depravity! A heinous stratagem, a venomous concoction, wherein the perpetrator, with a heart colder than the abyss, devised a scheme so nefarious that it stripped away the veils of protection, leaving the deceived bereft and broken, vomiting upon the floor, bosoms a king bo.

In this woeful saga, the betrayer not only condemned their victim to financial ruin but also condemned their own soul to a desolate existence, forever marred by the stain of duplicity. How, indeed, could they live with themselves, carrying the burden of such perfidy? How could they look into the eyes of the one they claimed to love, their every glance a reminder of the deception woven into the very fabric of their relationship?”
This must go in the wiki 😂😂😂😂

"Are there two welps?" should be a thread title. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.