Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot of us on this thread recognise that we are caught up in the drama of this divorce, this custody battle. We may not be casual observers. We log in for updates and enjoy the gossip, the camaraderie and humour. We wish for justice and a happy ending even though that seems like a pipe dream a lot of the time.

Alice / sockalways seek to exploit a perceived weakness and knowing that we are invested she projects her favourite emotions onto us “devastation” and the like. Alice does not emote like a normal person yet believes she does and gets it spectacularly wrong time and time again.

We would all walk away tomorrow happily knowing the kids were reunified with Ioan and emotionally safe. Alice is not that interesting by herself. The only thing that makes any of us tune into this poorly scripted debacle is the other characters who we care for. Even in our dislike of Alice she isn’t the main character.

MOO
This ^^^. Alice and Ioan had never crossed my radar before now. I only know Ioan from F4 and Liar (I have watched "Forever", but only because my husband liked it, I honestly couldn't tell you anything about it, I think he drowns a lot? 😬) I didn't know Alice at all, I had no idea who Ioan was married to or how many kids he had. I found Tattle by accident, and only joined for the tea on a mediocre z-lister, when I got bored of her, I had a browse of the boards and found out that Mr Fantastic was trying to divest himself of his vampiric (almost) ex-wife. (Who I thought was Alice Eve 🤭). I missed the Bianca reveal but I was here for Lorraine (which I've never watched in it's entirety, I can't manage Alice with the sound on, I've never even heard Marjorie, I just cringe too hard)

I'm only here for those poor children, it's upsetting to watch the destruction of their lives in real time, she's an absolute monster who doesn't deserve to be called a mother. I just hope I live long enough to see the book. No, not hers, but the one written by her kids, telling the rest of the world what we already know, that Alice Evans is a child abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Holy crap. Alice is a terrible mother for leaking that. I'm shocked.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Ok so I dont dip my toes into the cease pit of twitter very often, so help a turd out and help me find the video. I tried @tattlemeber and found nothing.

Reactions: 7
Ok so I dont dip my toes into the cease pit of twitter very often, so help a turd out and help me find the video. I tried @tattlemeber and found nothing.
Did you spell member? New account I think they shadow ban them. But it’s there.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poor Ella. I would be horrified if my teenage strops and associated emotional abuse ended up on the internet to follow me forever.

Reactions: 28
It's there.
Look for this one it's TattleMembers follower

Screenshot_20231006_002244_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That is on the internet forever now. Clap clap for Alice Evans, worst mother I have ever encountered. Hope it soothes your jealousy mAlice at the expense of your daughter.

Reactions: 49
It was my search settings, when you get the message that nothing is found, click the link in the message about the search settings. Then you'll find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2493407

LMAO. They are so dumb. Any member of the public can get publicly available court documents and transcripts. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Exhibit A: me.
Right, Bianca, game’s up. You better fess’up now! Why would courts sell transcripts to anyone but you! Its because they are terrified of you ans are in Yo’s pocket! We know its you! Mwahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.