Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan is an attractive, fit, committed and successful actor. OK with a swivel eyed loom of an ex wife. But he is hot property on the wealthy LA dating circuit. I don’t think he likes being single so I think he would be off the market as soon as he was ready to move on. Alice would be narc injury overdrive if his next partner was younger, more beautiful, more successful and richer. Alice’s aspirations for a rich executive are beyond ridiculous for her. Not so much or at all for Ioan. He can score big time.

I would say in Hollywood out of 10 eligibility ratings Ioan is about 7-9. Alice is well below 3. I am not even factoring in the DVRO factor. Just looks, prospects, income and wealth.
Don’t forget the alleged 7 inches! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just received the transcript.

It's 27 pages long so bear with me please, I'm going to start summarizing immediately.
Goddamnit. I knew it would happen in the hairdressers chair. I have a head full of pumpkin spice patterned foils and my beer and snacks are at home in the fridge!!! Yay Hiraeth! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
g’agh, why am I doing sober October? I could murder a couple of glasses of red wine while waiting (and then reading.)
Just think that Alice is frantically refreshing
and murdering a couple of bottles of rosé.

you’re welcome 😘

*not a euphemism

Maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tamika has not been on twitter for 1.5 years. Bianca and Ioan never engaged. Alice was non-stop until the criminal charges. Her brother and several *confirmed* friends have been non-stop for 2 years at it. and to add insult to the injury only one side has a DVRO and only one side has very obvious evidence of sock activity (i.e. revealing things that werent known, slip ups, incredible writing style similarities etc).

It cannot be more unbalanced. Basically Alice and her team have engaged in harrasement for over 2 years and they have to believe that those that naturally (I mean, look, you didnt need to be a jew to think Hitler was a tit) will criticise an confirmed offender and its enablers are not only offenders themselves, but they must also be involved with the other side, so that you can justify your own behavior. It's fantasist 101. If Alice was at least someone you could arguably see as the more wronged party in comparison to Ioan you can at least cut some slack (like we cannot believe that someone this openly evil as Alice has any supporters so that sometimes people do assume those people are actually her or her peoples socks, but unfortunately many rotten people DO walk the earth), but whoosh, nothing, Ioan's biggest crime apparently was asking the kids to do an outdoor activity because his semi-disabled girlfriend was that week on dangerous medications!
I thought Tamika was still active on Twitter, and trying to fight back against the socks?

Reactions: 5
g’agh, why am I doing sober October? I could murder a couple of glasses of red wine while waiting (and then reading.)
I did too. But, I refuse to give up Lady Grey tea and dark chocolate. That's where I draw the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

It's 27 pages long so bear with me please, I'm going to start summarizing immediately.
I'm going to get my spa treatments together. Time for a long day/night of pampering and reading when that summary hits the threads. Yay for Hiraeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol was that you that had to go into town for the chocolate, especially for this?
Yep. My 22 yr old son asked if he could have some chocolate. He found my stash. I had to share. I'll need to buy more next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t a few tattlers sign out for a while, only last night? Lol come baaaaaaaaack everyone, it’s TRANSCRIPT TUESDAY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had to pop back on to mention that Alice is lying about Ioan wanting a psychiatric evaluation of Ella--Ella's own therapist recommended it, Ioan had nothing to do with it.

Another one for the list of lies. I expect there will be more by the time this summary is done.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

smh, on Germany's national holiday. Clearly the court reporter is in this too

I thought Tamika was still active on Twitter, and trying to fight back against the socks?
I have not seen her in a long time, in fact I cant even find her account anymore, she was sporadically here and there pushing back but it was nothing noteworthy after she initially was very active.

Of course it's possible that she is operating sock accounts instead, she doesnt have a very distinctive writing style to easily tell either way and if she is running socks she has managed to hide it pretty well (unlike Alice and some of Alice's supporters plus a few anti-Alice accounts, who are all really bad at this)

Had to pop back on to mention that Alice is lying about Ioan wanting a psychiatric evaluation of Ella--her own therapist recommended it.

Another one for the list of lies. I expect there will be more by the time this summary is done.
Ioan had already mentioned this in his DVRO reply, didn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NL is giving us AE's innermost thoughts again. This is about getting a Walmart job. Only AE thinks a honest job is embarrassing, not us. More projection. Isn't it embarrassing being unemployed for so long? Apparently not.

1696360389846.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I have not seen her in a long time, in fact I cant even find her account anymore, she was sporadically here and there pushing back but it was nothing noteworthy after she initially was very active.

Of course it's possible that she is operating sock accounts instead, she doesnt have a very distinctive writing style to easily tell either way and if she is running socks she has managed to hide it pretty well (unlike Alice and some of Alice's supporters plus a few anti-Alice accounts, who are all really bad at this)
I'm sure I saw her a few weeks ago (maybe up to 1.5 months?) using her old account, no socks.

Reactions: 6
smh, on Germany's national holiday. Clearly the court reporter is in this too

Ioan had already mentioned this in his DVRO reply, didn't he?
Guys.

Serious question.

As well as being Bianca and Sebastian Vettel, is Welp also the court reporter?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry alice is no medium
No, shes not. I think this sadly means it's meant for one of the girls. I don't know why she thinks dressing one of them like a 40 year old soccer mom is the way to go. I get that clothes are expensive, but a lot of junior styles and stores are quite reasonable, especially on sale. Thinking Old Navy, Abercrombie, or Aeropostale. You know, cute age appropriate clothing for teens. You can also pick up pieces from thrift or resale shops, like vintage jeans, denim jackets and cute t shirts and mix them in with these looks as well. These are kids and they don't need investment pieces. Girls just want to have fun!

Reactions: 16
I just sent flowers to my ex father in laws funeral, because I'm not a dick. Take note Alice, people do things like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Holy God. Is Mimsy on some honeymoon that we’ve never heard her talk about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.