Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. doesnt want contact without therapy after multiple threats - reasonable
2. doesnt want to endanger his girlfriends life - reasonable
3. didnt check on Ella's panic attack - how do they know exactly? If this was true Ella would have collapsed (or well, she had no panic attack)
4. gave exclusive to DM - that was Alice

(may I add that 3. + 4. are things the deranged Karen account came up with. they are not even parroting Alice or her socks anymore, they are parroting each other fantasies)

so as always they got nothin'
1000017544.jpg

ah yeah, who doesnt remember Alice accepting Ioan walking out for simply falling out of love with grace? me neither

"i know this to be true" no tit
1000017546.jpg

Ioan and Bianca have never said a thing about the divorce or Alice. You cannot complain about being gagged when the other side says nothing either. What Alice wants is Ioan and Bianca being gagged through both channels while she can do whatever she likes. She wants to have 2021 back where only her narrative existed.

All Ioan wants is a peace of mind, if it means an abuser being prevented from abusing him so be it. The idea that this means that a victim has tp hide something is absurd. Why hasnt Alice revealed it all in court?
1000017549.jpg

Ioan has earned 200k this year already, Alice probably about 10k, and she spends 300% of it on child care! It's rich to expect that he has to do more, especially when the only reason he doesnt have kids to look after is Alice
1000017551.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I have often wondered what Alice would do if Bianca and Ioan broke up. What negative scenario would she be able to present then? Because if Ioan did not come back to her, then clearly it's because he does not want to be with her. She best hope B&I don't ever break up, because if they do, then her ultimate narc injury will come true.
Ioan is an attractive, fit, committed and successful actor. OK with a swivel eyed loom of an ex wife. But he is hot property on the wealthy LA dating circuit. I don’t think he likes being single so I think he would be off the market as soon as he was ready to move on. Alice would be narc injury overdrive if his next partner was younger, more beautiful, more successful and richer. Alice’s aspirations for a rich executive are beyond ridiculous for her. Not so much or at all for Ioan. He can score big time.

I would say in Hollywood out of 10 eligibility ratings Ioan is about 7-9. Alice is well below 3. I am not even factoring in the DVRO factor. Just looks, prospects, income and wealth.

Reactions: 35
3. didnt check on Ella's panic attack - how do they know exactly? If this was true Ella would have collapsed (or well, she had no panic attack)

(may I add that 3. + 4. are things the deranged Karen account came up with. they are not even parroting Alice or her socks anymore, they are parroting each other fantasies)

View attachment 2489033
ah yeah, who doesnt remember Alice accepting Ioan walking out for simply falling out of love with grace? me neither

View attachment 2489048
Ioan and Bianca have never said a thing about the divorce or Alice. You cannot complain about being gagged when the other side says nothing either. What Alice wants is Ioan and Bianca being gagged through both channels while she can do whatever she likes. She wants to have 2021 back where only her narrative existed.

All Ioan wants is a peace of mind, if it means an abuser being prevented from abusing him so be it. The idea that this means that a victim has tp hide something is absurd. Why hasnt Alice revealed it all in court?
View attachment 2489097
Ioan has earned 200k this year already, Alice probably about 10k, and she spends 300% of it on child care! It's rich to expect that he has to do more, especially when the only reason he doesnt have kids to look after is Alice
View attachment 2489109
Alice keeps regurgitating the same lies over and over, the same old threats and coercive behaviour. She's absolutely desperate at this stage to halt the evaluation process.

Reactions: 14
Alice keeps regurgitating the same lies over and over, the same old threats and coercive behaviour. She's absolutely desperate at this stage to halt the evaluation process.
I think Al also thinks that if she gets him to talk to her, she'll go see, he doesn't want or need a restraining order! Fat chance, he's never speaking to her again.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2489033

View attachment 2489048

View attachment 2489097
View attachment 2489109
He didn’t check on her when she had the panic attack because there was a child psychologist right there with her maybe?

seems reasonable to me…

what about the parent who took their child to court and then fucked off out when it was the child’s turn to speak. Wonder did they check up on that. 🙄

Reactions: 30
I think Al also thinks that if she gets him to talk to her, she'll go see, he doesn't want or need a restraining order! Fat chance, he's never speaking to her again.
She thought she'd be able to talk him into coming back to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would say in Hollywood out of 10 eligibility ratings Ioan is about 7-9. Alice is well below 3. I am not even factoring in the DVRO factor.
Factor in the DVRO and she's minus 3. She's undateable and she knows it.

1696357747082.png

I can talk tit about Alice all day long, dearie. I don't have the DVRO. Also I don't need to make stuff up. Projection again!

Reactions: 31
Just can't get over Alice's complete lack of strategic thinking. She will argue she has not engaged in any SM attacks in any way and has been off SM. But she has engaged with Tony, who has fulfilled all the characteristics of SM harassment and abuse by proxy, and copied in Alice. She will argue Tamika has been abusing her and Tony, but Tamika/Bianca has not been on SM engaging with trolls in their own names. Any reasonable jury would ask why Alice did not request her brother to desist from mentioning or referring to her on SM and to desist with engaging with trolls. If she tries to argue all trolls are connected to Tamika/Bianca, she will literally look unhinged. All she can do is show evidence of how she has asked Tony to desist from his SM attacks on I&B. She can't. I bet Bianca can re: Tamika. So, Tonedeaf, clench your skinny little buttocks hard, because the only way out for Alice is to bend her SockBro over and ream him hard. Tone, best you have a lot of lube ready, because Alice is about to show you your ass.
Tamika has not been on twitter for 1.5 years. Bianca and Ioan never engaged. Alice was non-stop until the criminal charges. Her brother and several *confirmed* friends have been non-stop for 2 years at it. and to add insult to the injury only one side has a DVRO and only one side has very obvious evidence of sock activity (i.e. revealing things that werent known, slip ups, incredible writing style similarities etc).

It cannot be more unbalanced. Basically Alice and her team have engaged in harrasement for over 2 years and they have to believe that those that naturally (I mean, look, you didnt need to be a jew to think Hitler was a tit) will criticise an confirmed offender and its enablers are not only offenders themselves, but they must also be involved with the other side, so that you can justify your own behavior. It's fantasist 101. If Alice was at least someone you could arguably see as the more wronged party in comparison to Ioan you can at least cut some slack (like we cannot believe that someone this openly evil as Alice has any supporters so that sometimes people do assume those people are actually her or her peoples socks, but unfortunately many rotten people DO walk the earth), but whoosh, nothing, Ioan's biggest crime apparently was asking the kids to do an outdoor activity because his semi-disabled girlfriend was that week on dangerous medications!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just received the transcript.

It's 27 pages long so bear with me please, I'm going to start summarizing immediately.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 120
I just received the transcript.

It's 27 pages long so bear with me please, I'm going to start summarizing immediately.
Oh I'm definitely not watching MAFS tonight then. Ella's lips can burst from all the fillers and I won't care 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.