Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't need your obsessive adoration. I still have a husband.

View attachment 2488640
They’re just so bloody childish, aren’t they? Alice is still stuck in mean-girl-thirteen LaLaLand. Fuxache, grow up, get a job and give your girls something to aspire to. We’re past the days of ‘marry rich, darling - don’t bother with a life or a career, as long as you bag a wealthy chap’.

Reactions: 21
Psychologically fascinating? Not a normal brain? This is exactly why you have a thread here, ya muppet.

Screenshot_20231003_105830_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
6 more of Alice's newest eBay purchases: footwear x4 (mules & fringed heeled boots, shoulder bag, quilted vest

I don't understand anyone (mAlice) to keep buying all these shoes/boots/etc. and then she never goes anywhere to wear any of them. All we usually ever see of her is when she plays 'dress-up' inside her apartment to make selfies.
Oh lordy, I'm very worried for the fate of that (surprisingly nice) red handbag. I feel a glue gun frenzy coming on! #prayforthehandbag
🙏👜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really like this post, I don't think Alice believes they are equally complicit, as she sees Ioan leaving as being the locus for her undoing. If he had only stayed and kept the status quo, no matter how much of a fiction it was, none of this would have happened. She thinks this is all on him.

Her obsession with Bianca is fascinating to me. She has created in her mind, and put on SM, an entirely imagined accounting of that relationship, assigning motives, actions, and outcomes. These are either based on the thinnest evidence, or Alice's outright lies. Nothing she reports is any way based in reality, as she has never let truth stand in the way of making a slander. Her accusations change with the wind, or her alcohol/ambien intake. I don't think she really believes Bianca is somehow the mastermind running a shadow campaign against her, but saying it makes her a fair target for her ire. Nothing is off the table, and she is framed as having no redeeming qualities. She is sexually promiscuous, a home wrecker, a liar, and ugly to boot. There is no objective evidence for any of this. Outside of Alice's circle of haters, Bianca comes across as resilient, spiritual and optimistic. She seems to have made friends, and found her place here, despite the constant character assassination. I'm sure it makes Alice absolutely nuts to see Bianca's social circle expanding as her own shrinks.

Alice truly needs Bianca at this point to keep control of the entire situation. She has demonized Bianca to her daughters as being the reason their parents aren't together, and made it obvious seeing her would be a betrayal to their mother. She has convinced her followers, who don't seem to share a critical brain cell between the lot of them, that's Bianca's a slut who wronged Alice, and destroyed her perfect marriage. She has attempted to split Ioan and Bianca as a couple, and she sees it as justified revenge on her ex.

Sadly, she seems to forget that between the two of them, she is the one with a long and documented history of internet trolling and abuse. She really doesn't seem to understand that SM isn't a courtroom, and her machinations will be very transparent once she's in one. I'll be very curious to see how it all plays out...
I have often wondered what Alice would do if Bianca and Ioan broke up. What negative scenario would she be able to present then? Because if Ioan did not come back to her, then clearly it's because he does not want to be with her. She best hope B&I don't ever break up, because if they do, then her ultimate narc injury will come true.

Reactions: 26
6 more of Alice's newest eBay purchases: footwear x4 (mules & fringed heeled boots, shoulder bag, quilted vest

I don't understand anyone (mAlice) to keep buying all these shoes/boots/etc. and then she never goes anywhere to wear any of them. All we usually ever see of her is when she plays 'dress-up' inside her apartment to make selfies.
With this latest purchase, does Alice intend to cosplay as the man from the "Disappointed Cricket Fan" meme?

1696349886804.png

1696349909884.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I have often wondered what Alice would do if Bianca and Ioan broke up. What negative scenario would she be able to present then? Because if Ioan did not come back to her, then clearly it's because he does not want to be with her. She best hope B&I don't ever break up, because if they do, then her ultimate narc injury will come true.
It was only ever about appearances. The Instagram family.
I wonder how Tom Cruise and John Travolta feel about Alice throwing theirs names in her tit.

Screenshot_20231003_112446_Photo Editor.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I really like this post, I don't think Alice believes they are equally complicit, as she sees Ioan leaving as being the locus for her undoing. If he had only stayed and kept the status quo, no matter how much of a fiction it was, none of this would have happened. She thinks this is all on him.

Her obsession with Bianca is fascinating to me. She has created in her mind, and put on SM, an entirely imagined accounting of that relationship, assigning motives, actions, and outcomes. These are either based on the thinnest evidence, or Alice's outright lies. Nothing she reports is any way based in reality, as she has never let truth stand in the way of making a slander. Her accusations change with the wind, or her alcohol/ambien intake. I don't think she really believes Bianca is somehow the mastermind running a shadow campaign against her, but saying it makes her a fair target for her ire. Nothing is off the table, and she is framed as having no redeeming qualities. She is sexually promiscuous, a home wrecker, a liar, and ugly to boot. There is no objective evidence for any of this. Outside of Alice's circle of haters, Bianca comes across as resilient, spiritual and optimistic. She seems to have made friends, and found her place here, despite the constant character assassination. I'm sure it makes Alice absolutely nuts to see Bianca's social circle expanding as her own shrinks.

Alice truly needs Bianca at this point to keep control of the entire situation. She has demonized Bianca to her daughters as being the reason their parents aren't together, and made it obvious seeing her would be a betrayal to their mother. She has convinced her followers, who don't seem to share a critical brain cell between the lot of them, that's Bianca's a slut who wronged Alice, and destroyed her perfect marriage. She has attempted to split Ioan and Bianca as a couple, and she sees it as justified revenge on her ex.

Sadly, she seems to forget that between the two of them, she is the one with a long and documented history of internet trolling and abuse. She really doesn't seem to understand that SM isn't a courtroom, and her machinations will be very transparent once she's in one. I'll be very curious to see how it all plays out...
Alice's psyche is such that she desperately needs to see herself as the blameless victim, always. She will twist, spin, lie, and make up stories out of whole cloth just to maintain that illusion.

Reactions: 31
Oh, she'd go back to blaming everything on Mama G, no doubt.

Reactions: 36
They’re just so bloody childish, aren’t they? Alice is still stuck in mean-girl-thirteen LaLaLand. Fuxache, grow up, get a job and give your girls something to aspire to. We’re past the days of ‘marry rich, darling - don’t bother with a life or a career, as long as you bag a wealthy chap’.
Brilliant! I’m spelling it like this from now on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder how Tom Cruise and John Travolta feel about Alice throwing theirs names in her tit.
Bet they're pleased as punch at her incessant criticism of mental health professionals. Maybe they'll reach out and invite her over to the celebrity center.

Reactions: 13
It was only ever about appearances. The Instagram family.

View attachment 2488916
I've always thought it was ridiculous that she'd choose a load of closeted gay men to compare IG to. Obviously they had sham marriages! That's hardly the same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i highly suspect she will convince herself that he only wouldnt come back because he knows she no longer wants him. Narcs need this thinking to cope.

I'm actually more curious what she'd do if Ioan & Bianca seperate in bad blood (which can happen even between two good people). Obviously she may gloat about it. If she doesnt have by then a rich new sponsor I can see her trying to get that way back into Ioan's life, not in a romantic sense necessarily, but in a "I will support you against this evil biatch, who I always told you was a she-devil, so hey, let's bond against her" way that obviously indirectly gains her access to his money and status etc too

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I've always thought it was ridiculous that she'd choose a load of closeted gay men to compare IG to. Obviously they had sham marriages! That's hardly the same thing!
I believe it was also a thinly veiled threat. If you don’t come back to the garage I’ll say you’re a closeted gay man and I was your beard.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
This grown ass man is a fine influence his 2 nieces. Girls who have been emotionally abused by their mother, no less. This is no way to cultivate a stable environment.

View attachment 2487433
Sounds like Alice to me. Because you have to be off your rocker crazy to type that if you are just a bystander to this divorce. No one is that invested except Alice.

Reactions: 17
If I and B ever split up, she’ll rant and rave about how he threw his “perfect family” for nothing.
---
Lol at Alice New Lips correcting one of the most loyal FMs

E0843A26-3D50-4CD8-9164-2DADD2F63E6C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If I and B ever split up, she’ll rant and rave about how he threw his “perfect family” for nothing.
---
Lol at Alice New Lips correcting one of the most loyal FMs

View attachment 2489056
I don't believe IG would swear that he would never have a girlfriend to the kids. What is he supposed to be? A bleeping monk? When the split happened B was an online friend so there was no 'other woman' or 'side piece' to quote AE. Then 6 months later there was a gf. THAT'S ALLOWED MALICE LOL - it's called "moving on". Try it.

AE: I know this to be true = I want this to be true

IG: I told Alice that I was unhappy in our relationship in August 2020, and thereafter we started to discuss the possibility of separating.

She had plenty of notice and she's still screeching about it 3 years later.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.