Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still with the threats of damaging revelations.

Like Tone, New Lips is doing Alice’s reputation more harm than good.

FD0A097D-3330-47F9-9F6E-CAED1D51EED6.jpeg

Reactions: 16
I'm surprised at this point that Alice hasn't done a shift at Home Depot just so she can phone the paps and get another sympathy piece in the DM.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm surprised at this point that Alice hasn't done a shift at Home Depot just so she can phone the paps and get another sympathy piece in the DM.
She would have to leave the house and lose social media time to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
another Alice's eBay purchase - bandana/scarf (chosen color unknown)
<I post these when I see that feedback has been given.>
purchase date unknown - feedback just received from seller
eBay item number: 295833896879 link to bandana/scarf

1696361188494.png
if coupled with earlier fringed heeled boots is possibly for pirate costume? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought Alice railed against anonymous accounts? Now she has one, but it's not so anonymous lol

1696361728680.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2489345
Oh, I think you're giving her way to much credit. I mean it's possible, but it's just as likely she'll show up wearing it to court or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2489345
She already has something similar in red. But, she doesn't do anything that makes sense.

Screenshot_20231003_143706_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh, I think you're giving her way to much credit. I mean it's possible, but it's just as likely she'll show up wearing it to court or something.
She’s literally trying to turn them into the Beverly Hills hillbilly’s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
About to post part 1. There will be one full PDF which will go into the wiki if you want to wait for that, FYI.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
When my middle son was a toddler he was a mischievous, contrary, little monkey, and it took him ages to learn lessons that my other two children seemed to master with relevant ease. He would do something naughty, and be duly placed on our ’naughty step’ for a short period. I swear to god, that child would extend his time spent on the step every damn time because he would spend it berating everyone else, and blaming others for his situation. Loudly. I would politely refer to him as ‘spirited’ little wee gobshite

I love him dearly, but he did make me chuckle as he would sit on the step, continuing to argue his case, whinge and witch about it. I would calmly remind him that while his mouth was still moving, the timer hadn’t started, so he needed to zip it and use the short period on the step to really think and reflect. (how much reflection a 4 yr old can do on the reasons why he bashed his brother on the head with a toy car is anyones guess but that’s by-the-by)

I mean he was between the ages of 3-6 or so, so it was all age appropriate (his time on the step was only ever a minute for each year if his life……so not bloody long!) but Mr smart ass always had something to say and it took him weeks and weeks to accept it.

TLDR Alice will have her restraining order extended interminably because even years on she has not learnt the most basic of lessons to STFU abusing your ex partner publicly. You’re not 4 yrs of age Alice. Grow up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
About to post part 1. There will be one full PDF which will go into the wiki if you want to wait for that, FYI.
Oh man. I’m never prepared for these. I’ve gone and preemptively hugged both my kids because it’s all I feel like doing when I read Alice’s fuckery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.