Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice called her - she was probably tracking her location and wondered why the car had stopped at the Grove.
That makes more sense than my suggesting that Alice was somewhere nearby to observe that IG and Elsie had left the car. I forgot about tracking.

Reactions: 13
To suggest that a doctor/child psychiatrist should have immediately rushed a teenager having a tantrum to the Emergency Room (and to report them for misconduct for not doing so) is just the sort of hysterical, over the top response I would expect from someone with Histrionic Personality Disorder, i.e. Alice.
Yeah, Al really has no idea what the real world is like. What an acute episode looks like, of psychosis, panic attack etc. That's why she thinks she can manipulate people with the fake tit, whether it's Yo having enough with her when she faked not breathing on the floor, with saying that Ella should be in an ED for a temper tantrum. It's all just ridiculous and petty.

Reactions: 25
there we have it: the famous video is not showing Bianca assaulting Ella, but Ella dropping the phone
View attachment 2492753
which was already claimed by Iris and Bianca (not the first time they claim to have video evidence that actually proves the other sides statements)
View attachment 2492755
View attachment 2492779
the new narrative now is that it shows that Bianca is lying about Ella turning back, but unless Ella indeed turned back a recording would never show proof of this not happening (its quite easy to stick an arm back to the door to stop the door from closing so that Elsie can escape too without having to turn the arm that holds the phone)

Yet another self-own, but it's interesting that they are starting to backtrack.

i think his lawyer asked the GAL to do it, didnt she?
Seems like she adjusts her story based on what has transpired during therapy. I guess she questions the girls about what was said in therapy and adjusts her story. Dumb beefy-necked buffalo don't realise, by adjusting her story she outs herself as a liar instead of sticking to the original story and just claim that she was confused or misunderstood what happened. She's trying to stay ahead of what is coming out at therapy and failing miserably.

Reactions: 13
Let's have a look at the doctor's statement regarding Ella's panic attack.

So Ella "insisted on remaining in the car". What would have happened if the doctor had insisted on taking her to the hospital? I'm sure Alice would have "raised hell" (to use an Alice-ism) at that.

View attachment 2492700

Oh, what a coincidence! Alice phones Ella while Ioan and Elsie have gone to buy a replacement leotard.

Did Alice tell Ella to ask the doctor, or Ioan, to take her to the hospital because of her panic attack? It doesn't seem like it.

View attachment 2492702

What does Alice Ella say about the panic attack, in her statement?

"I ended up calling my mother, and I started bawling. I had a full-blown panic attack". Was Alice concerned enough to ask Ella to pass the phone to the doctor, so they could talk about the best course of action to take? No, she was not.

View attachment 2492709

So good luck, Alice, trying to pin anything on the doctor. If you cared so much about Ella's panic attack, then YOU should have done something about it, seeing that you were on the phone to her while she was having it.

All this shows is how you try and intimidate anyone who supports Ioan. You tried it with Iris, and now you're trying it with the doctor.
Plus, if Ella was so unwell why was she able to trash an apartment, throw her weight around, act like a first class juvenile delinquent, run away laughing and flipping a bird at Iris? Panic attacks leave an individual frightened, shaken, and weak. I smell šŸ‚šŸ’©

Reactions: 39
Elsie called her mother from the changing room. Alice called Ella in the car. Thatā€™s how I read it anyway
I think what we mean is that there's a discrepancy in the statement of the doctor, and Ella's statement.

The doctor said Alice called Ella.

Ella said she called Alice (and let's not forget that Ioan said he suspects that Alice wrote Ella's statement for her).

Reactions: 24
Reactions: 23
Poor little orphan Alice, no money for her tits, akimbo or not
Pretty soon she wonā€™t have a pot
She hates the truth all tattlers know
Off to the pokey she needs to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hey head

tell me, if Ella was so brutally assaulted why didnt Alice took her to ER? I guess you need to file another report
View attachment 2491020View attachment 2491021

aside that it's a plain lie, just a few days ago docs were filed that Ioan is responsible for everyones health insurance until all is done. But eh, Alice's army and facts lol
"Hey head??" @welp you startled me! It's cause Tattle guessed your secret identity isn't it? ;) Don't worry Bianca, Seb, court reporter, you secret's safe with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He ran off and proposed on command, but the pre-nup is eye-watering. I can't quite work him out on this one!
Well the pre-nup showed he hadn't totally lost his mind. He would have had business managers and accountants (and probably canny Ma Gruff) telling him to get one.

Reactions: 22
I have gone down a Getty Images rabbit hole - I didn't realise they did video. Oh god, she's an entire fanny. This video is hilarious:

And why is she marching Ioan up the red carpet like a battleship in this one?

And soooo drunk in this one :ROFLMAO:

She looks almost scared in the first video, and totally off her face.
---
Is Our Tone implying that IG's snacky bro was hot for mAlice? So bleeping typical.
My narc ex was like that. He could walk past a lamp post in a skirt and think it was hot for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She really doesn't care how much she destroys her own children as long as she gets what she wants. She doesn't and never deserved to be a mother.
She was right about one thing. She was a nine month hotel and definitely not a mother.

Reactions: 35
Do I think sheā€™s vindictive? Absolutely. But I also think she truly believes that everything will just magically work out for her, whether she does mundane things like getting a job or not. Iā€™m not a mental health professional (though I did get an undergrad degree in psychology from what was regarded as a ā€œparty schoolā€) , but there seems to be a whole different level of narcissism here. Like ā€œIā€™m Alice Evans, and the universe will adjust to provide for my needs.ā€ I think she really believes that at some core level.
I think when she was young and "beautiful" and could put on the love bombing charm and effervescence she could always manipulate someone into rescuing her so it seems she's never really had to face the consequences of her own actions. I watch a lot of true crime and lately have binged some women who kill type shows with women who have been perfectly ordinary, but who still have that charm and ability to manipulate and grift. It will be interesting to see where Alice goes from here. We laugh about no man ever wanting her again and that Alice is too lazy to ever get off her arse and fend for herself, but there's a fool born every minute and I wouldn't be surprised if she finds another man to leach off sooner or later. Not the kind of Hollywood star or hunk she thinks she worthy of though.
---
Are we sure she was implying NL is Bianca? I thought she was going a step worse than that (closer to home) but nobody took the bait. Maybe turning the girls against him isnā€™t going as well as sheā€™d like, so now sheā€™s trying to turn him against them. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I thought the "closer to home" bit was insinuating Ella. I hope not, but sadly we all know Alice is not above that.

Reactions: 9
All the emotional turmoil of the split and Alice's evil actions have taken a toll on both of them. God knows what it's like in that house, living with her.
It's scary in particular how much Ella is copying Alice's unhinged behaviour. That's why I believe it was no accident that Ella referred to Bianca as 'it' as that will be exactly what AE calls her when it's not 'bogan ho' etc. The Judge was on the ball enough to ask for clarification and the 'it' became the 'other person' ie Bianca. There is no point giving AE or her proxies (here, Ella) the benefit of the doubt. If anything, people have constantly underestimated how low AE would go.

IG: I followed them down the stairwell of the apartment building and tried to dissuade them from leaving. Ella yelled at me that she was going to call the police.

WTF? Threatening to call the police over nothing is right out of the AE narc handbook.

Reading IG's declaration again shows how much control AE has over the kids and it also shows fear. Unlike Ella, I think Elsie might have had a genuine panic attack due to the stress of being asked to stitch up her father. It's abuse of a 9 yo, that goes without saying.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I also saw that the first time I read this set of documents -- and seriously wondered if Alice was somewhere in the parking lot and could see that Ella was still in the car when Ioan and Elsie went into the shopping center.

View attachment 2492768

ETA: I don't recall this being discussed before @Ametrine
She has a panic attack but somehow can also call the buffalo. Total BS on the panic attack claim. Both Ella and the beefy-necked buffalo wouldn't know a panic attack from a hole in the ground.

Reactions: 18
She really doesn't care how much she destroys her own children as long as she gets what she wants. She doesn't and never deserved to be a mother.
She has already lost what she wants. Kinda pointless to act a fool now. But, she's Alice and will keep on destroying. She shouldn't have been allowed in the gene pool.

Reactions: 10
If it's not plastered all over Instagram, he must not love them. This is crazy. My kids photos are not on my social media accounts. We actually go and do things as a family and don't feel like we have to advertise it. Alice is the one who wanted an Instagram family.

View attachment 2491894
---
Yep. Congratulations Alice. You were Ioan's biggest career set back. Because you can't take any criticism about your ugly clothes, you had him shut down his own website. Egotistical bleep. Funny thing is people still think your clothes are ugly and unflattering.

View attachment 2491900View attachment 2491903
---
Google Alice Evans naked and tell me she hasn't filmed some sleezy tit.

View attachment 2491901
Oh FFS Alice! Each to their own but frankly a lot of parents care more about keeping their kids off SM to protect them. She reminds me of Nicole Kidman's character in that To Die For movie - "you aren't anyone if you aren't on TV." She really seems to believe that if your life isn't lived out publicly than it isn't real.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.