Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, the famous video. The same video that wasnt allowed in court because it showed nothing, other than Ella having a tantrum and trashing her dad's apartment and pushing a woman with a disability. One day soon, Ella with figure out how much her mother has cost her.
Is there anything stopping Alice from posting a clip of the door incident showing exactly how the "injuries" were sustained? Maybe the phone fell, maybe it didn't Let's hear the audio.

Reactions: 10
What would have happened if the doctor had insisted on taking her to the hospital? I'm sure Alice would have "raised hell" (to use an Alice-ism) at that.
They would have made it to the ER entrance at Cedars Sinai in less than 5 minutes. It's a 2 mile straight shot up Beverly Blvd. Then what would have happened?

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the rip Welp. Looking at this one you can see she's still jealous about being linked to someone more famous.

AE: It's all about Ioan. It's all about Ioan. But I do love him. [pulls sad face]

Ok. So how did she of very little work and no money help Ioan get a visa and green card in the US. She is such a frigging liar. She lies about everything.
The wiki is wrong. She was born in NJ. Someone cough cough changed 'former actress' to 'actress' on her wikipedia. IG got the green card on his own steam as an actor.

Reactions: 22
Thanks for that video, @Bridgeofsighs and @welp. I am CRINGING, wtf is she doing? She looks absolutely unhinged. It looks like the San Andreas premiere, so would be in 2015, when Elsie was 2ish? Bending my brain in half here, as the current parent of a toddler, trying to imagine the level of parenting going on at this point in her life if she was this off her tits in public. Wow.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Is there anything stopping Alice from posting a clip of the door incident showing exactly how the "injuries" were sustained? Maybe the phone fell, maybe it didn't Let's hear the audio.
It only shows what Ella already said. She acted like a jerk. The video needs to be held with the infamous book Alice will never publish. Mentioning it only to stoke on her fellow abusers. Alice is blowing smoke up their asses to make them believe Ioan is a bad person who deserves all the abuse they are throwing at him and Bianca. Just like primates in a zoo throwing poop at people. 🐒 :poop:

Reactions: 11
If you watch that clip without sound you can really see how wasted she seems.

Reactions: 24
Thanks for that video, @Bridgeofsighs and @welp. I am CRINGING, wtf is she doing? She looks absolutely unhinged. It looks like the San Andreas premiere, so would be in 2015, when Elsie was 2ish? Bending my brain in half here, as the current parent of a toddler, trying to imagine the level of parenting going on at this point in her life if she was this off her tits in public. Wow.
There is a photo from the same event where she let's a fan grab her tits. I don't have that photo though, maybe someone else has it. How appropriate for the mother if 2 young girls.

Drunk, I would say yes.

Screenshot_20231005_142106_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231005_142040_Google.jpg

He looks so embarrassed.

Screenshot_20231005_142341_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I agree with you so much. I posted around a year ago about the Christmas season when baby Elsie was a little one year old. It may have even been Christmas Eve but Alice was hung over and in bed that day. I imagine Ioan was the parent bringing the Christmas festivities to his 5 and 1 year old daughters! What a selfish witch she is and was. When mine were small Christmas Eve was all about them and it was a joyful day on our family’s calendar. To drink to the point of being so hung over that you needed your bed on Christmas Eve instead of happily preparing to make your children’s Christmas the best it can be. And of course it was Ioan and Gloria doing the parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The tapes, the books, the videos, the articles and lest we forget the documentary - we’re waiting with bated breath. Damn that pesky DVRO.

• Haha
Bee looks gorgeous and natural on her latest Insta. I think no/low make up look is great on her.

• Heart
I agree with you so much. I posted around a year ago about the Christmas season when baby Elsie was a little one year old. It may have even been Christmas Eve but Alice was hung over and in bed that day. I imagine Ioan was the parent bringing the Christmas festivities to his 5 and 1 year old daughters! What a selfish witch she is and was. When mine were small Christmas Eve was all about them and it was a joyful day on our family’s calendar. To drink to the point of being so hung over that you needed your bed on Christmas Eve instead of happily preparing to make your children’s Christmas the best it can be. And of course it was Ioan and Gloria doing the parenting.
THIS. When you have young kids, Christmas is all about them, not you. I am right in the parenting trenches now (6y and 18m) and I can say with some confidence that if you’ve got the time and energy to regularly get that wasted and spend the next day “recovering”, you are not pulling your weight and someone else is doing more than their fair share of the parenting.

It’s not hard to believe the picture Ioan’s court statements paint about their family life, is it, when you see footage like that. She’s an absolute state, and she wants us to believe she did the lion’s share of raising THE BAYBEEZ while he worked away? Pull the other one, ya lumpy old turnip.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks for the rip Welp. Looking at this one you can see she's still jealous about being linked to someone more famous.

AE: It's all about Ioan. It's all about Ioan. But I do love him. [pulls sad face]

I've never seen this before, but OMG

I HATE Formula E, I dislike Alice (to put it mildly). This picture is like torture for me in that aspect (add the questionable outfit too, but that's a minor issue in comparison)
2023-10-05 21_40_51-Actress Alice Evans attends the Variety and Formula E Hollywood Gala... Ph...png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
About the first video, she wasn't even in the film and acted like she was the star. Did she knock Ioan down to be photographed this many times by herself?

1. Her shoes aren't horrendous (like they nearly always are) in this outfit. What a shocker!

2. Seriously, wtf was wrong with her at this event? Was she maxed out on coke? Did she have some kind of medical event? Her faces and poses are utterly bizarre (and frankly alarming) especially contrasted with Yo, who likes and behaves perfectly normal.

3. She is a vile parental alienator and thank God Yo was advised to get a decent pre-nup, or she'd reduce him to begging on Skid Row.

I loathe her.

Reactions: 27
I am shocked by that video. If I saw someone acting like that in the street I would run for the hills!.
Watching the video I suddenly realized the reason why I can’t stop watching this car crash. I want to know if by some chance we learn the answer as to why he actually married her, then went through endless rounds of IVF with such a an obvious loon. Don’t tell me it was because he wanted kids. I’m pretty sure he could have picked a pretty, intelligent woman with a normal psyche to have his child. Probably free of charge! 🤣
I’m still wondering if she blackmailed him? I know some of us think she had nothing on him but that nothing to most of us might have been something to Ioan. I wish I knew! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
I hope Alice does it, way to prove the evaluator that you are crazy
2.png

1.png

Ioan spend the first year trying to keep the divorce out of the public, it's entirely in-character that he would try to seal the records, especially now after Alice exposed the kids this extremely the past months

Watching the video I suddenly realized the reason why I can’t stop watching this car crash. I want to know if by some chance we learn the answer as to why he actually married her, then went through endless rounds of IVF with such a an obvious loon. Don’t tell me it was because he wanted kids. I’m pretty sure he could have picked a pretty, intelligent woman with a normal psyche to have his child. Probably free of charge! 🤣
I’m still wondering if she blackmailed him? I know some of us think she had nothing on him but that nothing to most of us might have been something to Ioan. I wish I knew! 🤣🤣🤣
I have mentioned it before but it's proven that most men don't marry out of love but convenience. You are in your 30s, ending that relationship, finding someone new, then build up that relationship to get to the point of marrying (and it's possible that it's still not the one, so you may have to repeat this cycle more than once) costs too much time, there is pressure from family and society to marry at a certain age - so you just take what you have. Interestingly women are not quite the same despite having actually a biological clock ticking against them. I guess it's related to women being generally more mature than men until the 30s.

Many also don't really "understand" if they are in love or not. It's normal to have up and downs in relationships, but oftentimes the downs (particulary the frequence) are taken for granted too much, because you naturally don't know just what is "right". I thought it was interesting when he said a year after marrying her that he wasnt "feeling it" before he proposed. It really sounds like he falls into that category.

Many men, but particulary women also accept the flaws of their partners at a certain age too much. They often think it's just the age or whatever, and once marriage and kids come in they'll calm down or something. A very common mistake. And I also think this applies to Ioan: I have no doubt he loved her very much until a few years ago (even if it's clear he had doubts, the above mentioned interview shows this), but I also think he underestimated how much she would mature during their marriage (or rather not)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hello my lovely Turdles. I am on mega catch up after a weekend away in Wales, and have been busy with work, and also generally knackered. Wales broke me, as you know I struggle with mobility and I totally overdid it.

Tattle Turds thread and I think @Ametrine pointed me to the page for the court docs. @Hiraeth as always, all the gratitude for all that you do. You are amazing.

Not sure what to say, she really doesn’t want that evaluation does she 😂
Need to catch up as not sure what I understand about the sealed stuff. I haven’t read any further comments so I am sure all will come to light, but I am still on the last thread!

Love to all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.