Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wildest thing he ever did was marry that bunny boiler. He has learnt his lesson though. Bianca seems much more like a normal person and a bit vanilla too. They seem well suited.
Alice arrived in Paris as a penniless british gal with the Evans hard work ethnic. She quickly set about working as waitress whilst doing mime work to earn a crust. She lived in a garret with artists, writers and pretty gals like herself. They were called Marcel, Rodolfo, Mimi and Coline. They would dance and party at night and stay warm by buring furniture in their old stove. Alice wrote poetry by the light of a dim candle.

Before you knew it she was dating a millionaire and hanging out paragons of virtue like Jeffrey pedalo Epstein, Cheese String and Ghrisly Maxwell. This was all facilitated by her stellar modelling career. Unfortunately her portfolio of modelling work got destroyed in the great Parisian fire of 1999.

There is nothing to see here at all.
This sounds like a Colette novel that never got published 🤣 (although if it was it would contain a lot more odes to cheese)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To suggest that a doctor/child psychiatrist should have immediately rushed a teenager having a tantrum to the Emergency Room (and to report them for misconduct for not doing so) is just the sort of hysterical, over the top response I would expect from someone with Histrionic Personality Disorder, i.e. Alice.
What if he was to turn around and say 'in my medical opinion she wasn't having a panic attack'. They need to leave this can of worms alone.

Reactions: 17
Let's have a look at the doctor's statement regarding Ella's panic attack.

So Ella "insisted on remaining in the car". What would have happened if the doctor had insisted on taking her to the hospital? I'm sure Alice would have "raised hell" (to use an Alice-ism) at that.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 16.30.30.png

Oh, what a coincidence! Alice phones Ella while Ioan and Elsie have gone to buy a replacement leotard.

Did Alice tell Ella to ask the doctor, or Ioan, to take her to the hospital because of her panic attack? It doesn't seem like it.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 16.30.46.png

What does Alice Ella say about the panic attack, in her statement?

"I ended up calling my mother, and I started bawling. I had a full-blown panic attack". Was Alice concerned enough to ask Ella to pass the phone to the doctor, so they could talk about the best course of action to take? No, she was not.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 16.34.57.png

So good luck, Alice, trying to pin anything on the doctor. If you cared so much about Ella's panic attack, then YOU should have done something about it, seeing that you were on the phone to her while she was having it.

All this shows is how you try and intimidate anyone who supports Ioan. You tried it with Iris, and now you're trying it with the doctor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"hey, you just assaulted me in my apartment, ran away and then DARVO-ed me, but anyway, how are you?"

righto, totally normal thing to do
1000017719.jpg

1000017721.jpg

oh btw
1000017723.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So many “panic attacks” in such a short visit!

When my daughters were that age I said they were having a strop….I think that is the case here.

To be honest they are in their 30’s now and still
quite capable of being stroppy 😂
Elsie's panic attack doesn't seem like a strop to me - more like a little girl who's very confused, feels like she's in an impossible situation, and doesn't know how to deal with it.

All the emotional turmoil of the split and Alice's evil actions have taken a toll on both of them. God knows what it's like in that house, living with her.

Reactions: 21
Don't forget the "Transcripts of Hearsay".
I love "The Transcripts of Hearsay." We need to work this into a thread title. If Tattle ever shuts down and we need to move all of Alice's threads elsewhere, this should be the over-riding title!

• Haha
Let's have a look at the doctor's statement regarding Ella's panic attack.

So Ella "insisted on remaining in the car". What would have happened if the doctor had insisted on taking her to the hospital? I'm sure Alice would have "raised hell" (to use an Alice-ism) at that.

View attachment 2492700

Oh, what a coincidence! Alice phones Ella while Ioan and Elsie have gone to buy a replacement leotard.

Did Alice tell Ella to ask the doctor, or Ioan, to take her to the hospital because of her panic attack? It doesn't seem like it.

View attachment 2492702

What does Alice Ella say about the panic attack, in her statement?

"I ended up calling my mother, and I started bawling. I had a full-blown panic attack". Was Alice concerned enough to ask Ella to pass the phone to the doctor, so they could talk about the best course of action to take? No, she was not.

View attachment 2492709

So good luck, Alice, trying to pin anything on the doctor. If you cared so much about Ella's panic attack, then YOU should have done something about it, seeing that you were on the phone to her while she was having it.

All this shows is how you try and intimidate anyone who supports Ioan. You tried it with Iris, and now you're trying it with the doctor.
Hang on - did Ella call Alice (as per Ella's statement), or did Alice call Ella (as per the Doctor)? I'm sure you're all been over this many times before but it's all just so weird.
---
Elsie's panic attack doesn't seem like a strop to me - more like a little girl who's very confused, feels like she's in an impossible situation, and doesn't know how to deal with it.

All the emotional turmoil of the split and Alice's evil actions have taken a toll on both of them. God knows what it's like in that house, living with her.
Mum Beacon would describe this as "Being in a tizzy"

Reactions: 11
It's not even something to be embarrassed about. Some of us stay virgins until we meet the right person. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, and it says more about the person making fun of it than anything else.
Exactly! Some people chose life of celibacy in or out of the monastery, some people are asexual and are just not bothered about sex - it’s totally moronic to judge people’s value by the level of their sexual activity!

Hang on - did Ella call Alice (as per Ella's statement), or did Alice call Ella (as per the Doctor)? I'm sure you're all been over this many times before but it's all just so weird.
BIB - very good point.

I can't remember if we've discussed it here before.

Reactions: 10
This may be an unpopular opinion but Ioan should not go for 100% custody at this stage. He should continue with the girls getting intensive therapy. Keep the request for 50/50 custody. Let her deal with the consequences that will come during their teenage years.
Yes they are his children, but right now they are so damaged that they are a danger to him and Bianca. They will make their lives hell, disrupt their home and will actively try to destroy their relationship. Right now Alice's version is their truth. Let the beefy necked buffalo deal with the consequences of her PA.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
---
Mum Beacon would describe this as "Being in a tizzy"
I also saw that the first time I read this set of documents -- and seriously wondered if Alice was somewhere in the parking lot and could see that Ella was still in the car when Ioan and Elsie went into the shopping center.

1696522579750.png

ETA: I don't recall this being discussed before @Ametrine

just got COVID head throbbing and my attempt to make my sock crime scene diagram is on ice- but I am coming to the conclusion Alice has had a psychotic break and she is animating a brother by sock who's probably incapacitated in Bristol -I reckon Ioan knows this. I don't think real tones exists on line at all. This is almost a " "psycho" sitch. She has no one period - ( except the girls ) hence her need to make socks to replace the family who have "abandoned" / run from her . More friends than anyone lips knows ? She's actually mad.
Feel better soon Seneca. 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And I'm dead 💀🤣💀🤣💀🤣
G.E.N.I.U.S!
I've got a horrible cold and this has made me laugh so hard, it turned into a full on coughing fit 🤣🤣🤣
---

This is the post I've been waiting to wake up to and its finally here!
Thank you ☮🩷
A few Tattle turds and/or their loved ones not feeling so good lately. I hope you all get better ASAP. Sending hugs, love, flowers, chocolate, wine, etc to everyone 💐 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
there we have it: the famous video is not showing Bianca assaulting Ella, but Ella dropping the phone
1000017726.jpg

which was already claimed by Iris and Bianca (not the first time they claim to have video evidence that actually proves the other sides statements)
1000017728.jpg

2023-10-05 18_21_41-bianca declaration pro.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

the new narrative now is that it shows that Bianca is lying about Ella turning back, but unless Ella indeed turned back a recording would never show proof of this not happening (its quite easy to stick an arm back to the door to stop the door from closing so that Elsie can escape too without having to turn the arm that holds the phone)

Yet another self-own, but it's interesting that they are starting to backtrack.
I hope Ioan stays out the request to seal proceedings - i.e. it would be good if the GAL applies for the custody hearing to be sealed because I bet Alice will object to it. And that way she can't spout off that it's Ioan being scared about what will come out or wanting to silence her. Not that facts will get in the way of her claiming anything...
i think his lawyer asked the GAL to do it, didnt she?

• Haha
there we have it: the famous video is not showing Bianca assaulting Ella, but Ella dropping the phone
View attachment 2492753
which was already claimed by Iris and Bianca
View attachment 2492755
View attachment 2492779
the new narrative now is that it shows that Bianca is lying about Ella turning back, but unless Ella indeed turned back a recording would never show proof of this not happening (its quite easy to stick an arm back to the door to stop the door from closing so that Elsie can escape too without having to turn the arm that holds the phone)

Yet another self-own, but it's interesting that they are starting to backtrack.

i think his lawyer asked the GAL to do it, didnt she?
If only Alice spent the time she does on concocting ridiculous, easily disprovable plots and narratives on bettering herself, working on her issues and becoming a better person and mother.

But I suppose that would involve taking responsibility for her own actions, and some self-reflection.

Easier just to jump on Twitter and shout about how she's been wronged, how Ioan and Bianca are abusers, and how she definitely has a stack of damning evidence which she's going to release one day soon.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.