Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for this - and I hope Mr H. is feeling better now?
-As long as Alice doesn’t get away scot-free by using the children as human shields. There has to be some justice for her victims. I hope that Judge J. will tear her a new one for her flagrant violations of his wishes. When will she next be required to attend court - February?
The idea of Alice in the dock on the stand does make me smile, I must say. I imagine that she will be so stressed that she’ll argue with Bernal during his questioning.

Reactions: 17

Spotted in Bristol town centre…The Brizzle Massive doin’ it large

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
I hope you and Mr H are both feeling better today.

https://giphy.com/gHKnFHkGPUmG4GTzUt

Reactions: 35
Glad to see this. Anything that says camp for the mental welfare of children is suspect to me. I can see why a parent might agree to such things where a situation is dire, but it only leaves the child even more traumatised. I am not sure how IG is going to cope with the PA his kids have suffered as there aren't even any close friends or family, the kids could stay with until they can reconnect with IG on a civil basis. The only alternative is for IG to do the unthinkable, and live apart from Bianca for a while. Personally, if they were my children, I would do that in the hope that therapy would help but I can see why IG wouldn't. If they love each other as much as they say, they know that living apart isn't the end, and it doesn't seem like B's visa is reliant on IG or they would married by now.

I think their softy softly approach to Alice has backfired, and until they are adults, Alice has won in the emotions stake. The housing situation only makes it more difficult as obviously he doesn't want them to be on the street, but he can't afford to maintain 2 rentals without Alice working. It's all very sad.

Reactions: 12
I bet Ioan already has a plan for where the girls could go. He has tons of friends and family and I bet one of them are set to take custody of the girls when needed. And no doubt, Alice IS losing custody.

Reactions: 20
The other thing is, narcissists don’t tend to be longterm thinkers, unless they’re plotting revenge - but because they’re infants trapped in an adult’s body, they don’t factor in ageing or time passing (unless they look in the mirror: they are terrified of the visible signs of mortality, which challenge their worldview of the unique, unbeatable, godlike figure they’ve created to inhabit their empty shell). All they see and know is revenge. They will spend their entire life working to ruin someone they deemed to have wronged them. They don’t care if they lose absolutely everything, as long as they punish the person who has dented or punctured their ego. And other people in the equation mean nothing to them, be they spouses, family, children - they’re there to be used as part of their masterplan against their enemy.
Alice is going to end up with nothing. She wants it that way, and for him to see the children suffering, because it will crucify IG to witness his daughters in distress. She has no deep sensations of love, nor the capacity to show it. People are expendable pawns to her. And nothing is ever going to change the way she thinks. That’s it. She can’t be helped or ‘rescued’. She will never admit that she’s in the wrong. She’ll never rein in her behaviour. She’ll never put the children first.
This thread is going to be active for YEARS.

Reactions: 38
I agree there is something much more 'off piste' about AE. JM always just strikes me as pathetic and embarrassing - but managed to fool a lot of people for a long time. AE definitely feels madder and more dangerous.
JM has extracted vast sums of money for no work, six figures easy, and her paypigs are paying all her bills, she doesn’t work, lives alone in a large detached property, with outbuildings. House is full of designer 'stuff' including a recent purchase of a designer dog. She pretends her son lives with her and she can’t afford shampoo and uses Solar powered garden light indoors regularly scams money for non existent law suits, constantly dirty deletes. Wouldn’t know the truth if it smacked her in the face. She has been moving for months, and mistakenly had last Christmas food order delivered to her 'new' address

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
As I’ve said before in the Battle of the Brothers, I’d take amazing Alun over tantrum Tone anytime.

Must admit to a little crush on Al during the race.

In fact I’m still tracking the real amazing Al Gruffudd on GPS! Tell me that’s ok?

Reactions: 35
Taking swipes at Alun who has had no role in this shit show just shows what bullies the Evanses are.

Reactions: 49
Based on what's transpiring on Twitter/X, one could make the case that AE is encouraging people to report the psychologist who was present for the disastrous visit where the door incident took place. You know, a witness for the court. To me that looks an awful like a lot like a directed effort to intimidate a witness.

I'm sure the judge will be thoroughly amused when he is made aware of this.

Who's next? The GAL? The reunification therapist? Ms. Dupee? The Judge himself?

Reckless.

MOO

Reactions: 60
Wait, we can still track him???

Reactions: 15
If by GPS you actually mean binoculars, put them away

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.