Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And thread two for the Bianca reveal!
Yeah that was also a classic…..and the November 2021 meltdown on her verefieds lol
---
Me either and I started the damn thread🤣🤣🤣.

I tell you one thing Alice has in abundance? Stamina! Never have I ever known anything like it.

My sister in law is an absolute loon, very similar to Alice with the abuse, gaslighting, manipulative behaviour but even she has times were she calms down and acts normal for a bit.
“This separation is getting toxic…..” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tbh it's well known that at a certain age removing children from the abusive parent and placing them with the estranged safe parent causes more harm than it ultimately solves it. In cases like this they often decide to neutralize the situation, i.e. placing them with a trusted third party and have them slowly rebuild with the parent (which in Ella's case may take until she is actually an adult). Sometimes they also just decide to leave them with the abusive parent and just enormously ramp up supportive intervention (like therapy or a 24 hour nanny).

These are all things the court typically doesnt decide on its own, that's why custody evaluations are useful.

I dont think - and I think I said this before - that Ioan wants a custody evaluation to increase his chances for custody. With California's 50-50 tendency, Alice's record and the DVRO the court would have granted joint and perhaps even sole custody if requested. He genuinely just wants the best. Alice doesnt, Alice just thinks she is by default the best.
This is the thing. Have things gone too far to remedy? I had a friend whose relationship break down trajectory reminds me of Alice's. She too was in a 20+ year relationship and her partner left her for similar reasons to Ioan. From the outside, he seemed browbeaten and abused. He also had to go to court to get access, as she refused to let him see the children on spurious grounds.

Their two children later stopped seeing him in defiance of the court ordered custody arrangement, so he went back to the courts to have access reinstated. Social services prepared reports for the court, and the reports made it clear that they believed she was entirely to blame for the complete breakdown of the children's relationship with their father. There were recommendations for supervised contact in contact centres to try to restore the relationship. However, in court, the judge decided not to make an order restoring contact despite him accepting that there had been PA. Essentially he said that it wouldn't be possible to force the children to see their father if they didn't want to because of their ages (they were 14 and 12 at the time).

So her PA has been successful, and ultimately has gone unpunished. And the children no longer have a relationship with their father. I know that this is in the UK, but sadly, I think that something similar will happen here. Like in my ex-friend's case though, when the children grow-up they will be able to see that their father tried his best to fight for them. I can't even begin to describe the contempt that I have for Alice. Putting her own hurt feelings above what's best for her children. She's a monster. I've said this before, but I'll say it again - I honestly don't know how she sleeps at night.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This is the thing. Have things gone to far to remedy? I had a friend whose relationship break down trajectory reminds me of Alice's. She too was in a 20+ year relationship and her partner left her for similar reasons to Ioan. From the outside, he seemed browbeaten and abused. He also had to go to court to get access, as she refused to let him see the children on spurious grounds.

Their two children later stopped seeing him in defiance of the court ordered custody arrangement, so he went back to the courts to have access reinstated. Social services prepared reports for the court, and the reports made it clear that they believed she was entirely to blame for the complete breakdown of the children's relationship with their father. There were recommendations for supervised contact in contact centres to try to restore the relationship. However, in court, the judge decided not to make an order restoring contact despite him accepting that there had been PA. Essentially he said that it wouldn't be possible to force the children to see their father if they didn't want to because of their ages (they were 14 and 12 at the time).

So her PA has been successful, and ultimately has gone unpunished. And the children no longer have a relationship with their father. I know that this is in the UK, but sadly, I think that something similar will happen here. Like in my ex-friend's case though, when the children grow-up they will be able to see that their father tried his best to fight for them. I can't even begin to describe the contempt that I have for Alice. Putting her own hurt feelings above what's best for her children. She's a monster. I've said this before, but I'll say it again - I honestly don't know how she sleeps at night.
Sadly I think the same, it will be really hard to establish any kind of relationship again especially if 50/50 custody is ordered as all she will do with her time with the girls is continue the PA. The damage has pretty much been done already and I can't see therapy working miracles either because she will be coaching them and pushing them for information all the time.

I actually think the worst is yet to come.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
No comment from NL as yet however a few hours ago she was STILL going on about the BW reveal. FFS. It's interesting how the marriage was just a business arrangement. AE knew IG didn't love her but expected the arrangement to continue anyway with IG in the garage. What a fuckwit.

View attachment 2489564
Why would anybody his age want to settle for living in garage and supporting a lay about, obsessed with online crap woman...who put him down while he paid their bills. She wanted out. Go get your better life. You lost his love.

Reactions: 18
Sadly I think the same, it will be really hard to establish any kind of relationship again especially if 50/50 custody is ordered as all she will do with her time with the girls is continue the PA. The damage has pretty much been done already and I can't see therapy working miracles either because she will be coaching them and pushing them for information all the time.

I actually think the worst is yet to come.
Yup, we're seeing her reaction to the therapy that's taking place now through her socks. There's been absolutely no concession from Alice or any attempt to be conciliatory and make things work. She's never going to give up this fight, and as you say, she'll be carrying on the PA every day.

If they ever come home from a visit with Ioan and Bianca and say anything vaguely positive, the histrionics from Alice will be off the scale. She's accuse them of abandoning her, reference her 'poor health'(we saw Ella primed regarding that in the RO hearing), and basically make them feel guilty and insecure.

Reactions: 33
I just received the transcript.

It's 27 pages long so bear with me please, I'm going to start summarizing immediately.
Aggghh, always late to the party I am! Sleep! duck that! Who needs a reasonable few hours sleep when there is a feckin transcript to read! 📖📖📖📖

EDIT TO ADD

@Hiraeth you are worthy of your Lagertha profile pic 🙇‍♀️ thank you for all you do 🥰😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh, are we in trouble now. I am shaking in my boots.

Screenshot_20231003_195245_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Sure she hasn't, Tone/Alice.

Screenshot_20231003_195426_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I still can't work out what's happened in that family.

Father = applied mathematician, top of the field.
Mother = teacher, top of the field.
Mother's brother = physicist, top of the field.

Alice = Alice.
Tone = Tone.
Phil = conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer. ie anti-science.

I thought maybe a defect from a grandparent that has skipped a generation.
But all 3/3 kids wouldn't get it and anyway what is it?

So I went to environmental contaminant/pollutant. Which is why I ended up with air pollution in Bristol in early 70's.
It is literally the only thing I can think of. Air pollution could do that to the brain of of a young'un and to bubs in utero.
It's all I got. Unless they were all foundlings, or all adopted, or all from some other parents somehow .....

Someone should do a case study ....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I still can't work out what's happened in that family.

Father = applied mathematician, top of the field.
Mother = teacher, top of the field.
Mother's brother = physicist, top of the field.

Alice = Alice.
Tone = Tone.
Phil = conspiracy theorist and anti-vaxxer. ie anti-science.

I thought maybe a defect from a grandparent that has skipped a generation.
But all 3/3 kids wouldn't get it and anyway what is it?

So I went to environmental contaminant/pollutant. Which is why I ended up with air pollution in Bristol in early 70's.
It is literally the only thing I can think of. Air pollution could do that to the brain of of a young'un and to bubs in utero.
It's all I got. Unless they were all foundlings, or all adopted, or all from some other parents somehow .....

Someone should do a case study ....
Maybe the Evans kids were an afterthought to their parents in the same Alice treats her own kids as an afterthought.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
But, Alice said they were very much together and had a happy family. And, Bianca was the reason for the break up.

Screenshot_20231003_201525_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So could the request to seal the custody decision possibly be to see if anything is leaked on X/Twitter or the DM in an effort to identify that the socks are mAlice or that she is selling stories to the DM?

Reactions: 11
If Alice had his back, then there would have been no interviews about the divorce, no social media bashing Ioan, his mother, Bianca, or her family, no DM articles full of lies, no pap shots of upset kids at the court house, 113 pages of abusive emails and text messages, no missing money, kids would not need therapy...

Screenshot_20231003_201959_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread Title Suggestion:
Transcript Tuesday, the Big Enchilada & the badly packed kabob

Credit: Tattle Collab 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lying about the father of your children is vindictive and hateful. It only reflects badly on Alice. It is her job to kept the relationship between the kids and their father healthy and normal. She failed.
No one believed this tit a couple years ago when she tried to create the drug using narrative.

Screenshot_20231003_202433_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Why is he challenging me. He knows what I'm like. He's seen it at ...
Is he the insane one? Alice's evaluation will let us know.

Screenshot_20231003_203202_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Pre separation.

Screenshot_20231003_203741_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Tone and Alice both seem to be allergic to common sense.

Screenshot_20231003_204254_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231003_204220_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231003_204311_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Alice, I'm going to tell you what a judge told Donald Trump on August 11 regarding some of his online postings. "Your defense is supposed to happen in the courtroom, not on the internet."

Alice has leaked all she can leak and filed everything she can file. There are no "transcripts from the other side," or secret responses, or "smoking gun" evidence. These are the desperate flailings of a mental, physical, and financial abuser who is a couple weeks away from a mandatory psychiatric evaluation. MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
This is the thing. Have things gone too far to remedy? I had a friend whose relationship break down trajectory reminds me of Alice's. She too was in a 20+ year relationship and her partner left her for similar reasons to Ioan. From the outside, he seemed browbeaten and abused. He also had to go to court to get access, as she refused to let him see the children on spurious grounds.

True question with respect. In the example of your friends, were both parents working and in a traceable way, contributing to the minors upkeep? Or did one rent a flat at an exorbitant rate in an exclusive neighborhood with no apparent means to support themselves? Alice is a very abnormal example and we know it’s October and no one has any idea how she plans to pay rent this month. What happens then? (Rhetorical). I think housing her kids with no income and no plan is going to get her before the custody trial does.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.